Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Would you like us to let the vendor know that you want pricing?
SendBlaster is the eponymous lean, list management / newsletter-centric email marketing software from the Italian company founded in 2006, basically for creating newsletters in a WYSIWYG editor and sending them out to the multitudes, with tools facilitating this: programmable tags, personalization, link checking, embedded image support, file importing, templates, and help from partner Mailstyler (free) for newsletter optimization and styling.
Bulk mailing is managed for free with Sendblaster for up to 100 recipients at a time on up to 2 lists, but the Pro version which supports unlimited sends and unlimited lists is available for a one time $129 license fee.The Pro edition also has some extra features, like attachment support, a list search engine, the ability to export mail into csv files, and programmable tags. Pro buyers also receive email technical support.
- Ultimate control over design of templates and messages. Sendblaster provides great templates, but you can also design your own from scratch, with total control.
- Lots of options for sending your outgoing messages, including your organization's SMTP server, a third party's SMTP server, "direct" sending from your desktop, and many more configuration options.
- Sendblaster is even easier than Microsoft Word for "merging" data into your outgoing messages.
- Once you pay the affordable price for the Sendblaster software, there are no more ongoing subscription fees or volume-based per-message charges.
- The user interface could be more polished. It's very easy to use, but the appearance of the user interface looks a little old fashioned for a desktop software. Of course recipients don't see that interface, so that is not very consequential.
- Rendering HTML source code
- Managing mailing lists
- You can control the speed of email broadcasts
- Ease of importing lists
- Inability to strip junk code generated from pasting from Microsoft Office applications
- Cannot export successful send list
- Does not come with responsive templates