https://dudodiprj2sv7.cloudfront.net/product-logos/Vf/A5/RMVIRWX2OCTC.JPEGOne of the best email marketing applications with great results.I use it in my Sales and Marketing departments. I use it to send newsletters and promotional emails to my clients. It is very good to generate leads.,I am highly impressed with its Automation feature. It is very useful to get more responses out of my whole campaign. Its data import feature to create subscriber lists is also very advanced. It removes duplicates in my data. Email deliverability is very accurate.,Its Drag and Drop section is quite good but still lacks some useful features. Sometimes it doesn't accept login credentials. Maybe this happens because of bugs. They should have categorized templates.,9,With the help of this application I increased my subscriber base by 100% in just 3 months. It helped my organization by increasing sales revenue by 45% in the 1st quarter of the financial year 2018-19. It increased the traffic on our promotional websites.,MailChimp and Constant Contact,Less than 10,000,B2C,MailChimp, Google Drive, Constant Contact, Skype, SendPulse, Google Analytics, Google Forms, Mandrill, Benchmark Email, SendinBlue, Zoho Campaigns, MailerLite, Vertical Response, Campayn, SendwithusResult oriented email marketing tool for substantial growth.In my organization I use it in Marketing Department. I frequently use it to communicate with my clients via newsletters. And this application helps me a lot in this. On a weekly basis I need to inform my clients about market activities and financial updates to guide them for better results on their investments. The accuracy of this application helps me to achieve this goal.,Its dashboard is something which deserves praise. It makes my work very convenient. It has the feature which gives user the convenience of creating subscription forms. And this helps to build a subscriber base. In the editing section it has drag and drop functionality, which is very helpful to create beautiful and impressive e-mails. And to do this a user doesn’t need any technical knowledge.,Often I find this application slow while switching from one function to another on its dashboard. Fewer number of templates than I'd like As a starter I found it slightly expensive.,8,This application is very helpful to increase your subscriber base in less time. When I started using this app I found a substantial increase in responses on my promotional emails. It helped my organization in brand building among investors.,MailChimp, SendPulse, SendGrid Marketing Email and ActiveCampaign,Less than 10,000,B2C,MailChimp, Dropbox, ActiveCampaign, Skype, WordPress, Google Hangouts, Mailjet
Sender.net

Sender.net Reviews

Sender.net
Filter 4 vetted Sender.net reviews and ratings
October 18, 2018

Sender.net Review: "One of the best email marketing applications with great results."

• I am highly impressed with its Automation feature. It is very useful to get more responses out of my whole campaign.
  • Its data import feature to create subscriber lists is also very advanced. It removes duplicates in my data.
  • Email deliverability is very accurate.
  • Its Drag and Drop section is quite good but still lacks some useful features.
  • Sometimes it doesn't accept login credentials. Maybe this happens because of bugs.
  • They should have categorized templates.
It is very well suited for sending newsletters. With Sender.net, an organization can build its brand. Its transactional email features also help organizations to increase revenue.
October 16, 2018

Sender.net Review: "Result oriented email marketing tool for substantial growth."

• Its dashboard is something which deserves praise. It makes my work very convenient.
  • It has the feature which gives user the convenience of creating subscription forms. And this helps to build a subscriber base.
  • In the editing section it has drag and drop functionality, which is very helpful to create beautiful and impressive e-mails. And to do this a user doesn’t need any technical knowledge.
  • Often I find this application slow while switching from one function to another on its dashboard.
  • Fewer number of templates than I'd like
  • As a starter I found it slightly expensive.
Its Automation system is very helpful when the user is not able track campaigns frequently. As a starter it helps to grow users' subscriber bases substantially.

Sender.net Scorecard Summary

WYSIWYG email editor (2)
Dynamic content (2)
Ability to test dynamic content (2)
Mobile optimization (2)
Email deliverability (2)
9.5
List management (2)
9.5
Triggered drip sequences (2)
Dashboards (2)
Standard reports (2)
Custom reports (2)

About Sender.net

Sender.net is email marketing software tailored for e-commerce marketing. It is highly focused on user-friendly experience and interface, with features for automating processes and boosting email marketing response, which aim to save users 2x time to send beautiful newsletters.

Sender.net includes a drag&drop email composing tool and image editors, free-template library (automatically mobile friendly), subscriber management and list growing tools, high deliverability, transactional emails, and automated funnel emails. It gives users valuable insight from analytics and real-time open rates as well as click-through rates and click heat-maps.