SendPulse is an integrated messaging platform providing user communication that includes emails, SMS, web push, SMTP, and user management.. This solution includes 15,000 free emails with up to 2,500 subscribers per month.https://media.trustradius.com/product-logos/HX/QI/NNNG8A3BSXG0.PNG"The Mentalist" of email newslettersI use SendPulse to connect and communicate with my subscribers and clients through newsletter and educational emails. I also use it as CRM as you can add different fields into your subscribers' database, thus allowing you to have all information in one place, and use it to customise emails and communications.,SendPulse allows to connect with subscribers at the best time for each subscriber, which I haven't found anywhere else. What I mean is that if one of your subscribers reads emails at 8am, and another one at 2pm, SendPulse will automatically sends emails at that time when you subscriber reads emails. This is fantastic to increase your open rate! It is easy to use, create a template for a newsletter, create auto-responders, create different unsubscribe pages. It is easy to add any field you need to your CRM in SendPulse, so that you can target the people in your list more effectively. Customer support is very fast and friendly (always a plus :-) ). I usually get an answer within 10 minutes to an hour to any question I have. SendPulse allows to create a win-win situation when an email goes out, and avoid "spammy" situations with subscribers. SendPulse has a great quality-price (have a look for yourself, but it's one of the cheapest on the market right now, and with the many features that are included, I personally find it's a steal),I'd love a tutorial through videos showing how to make the most out of SendPulse. It's amazing and there are probably many functionalities I don't know how to use. I'd love to see an integration of SendPulse with the Bloom plugin from Elegant Themes. I'd love to receive emails with best practices from other customers using SendPulse. I'd love to see an integration where SendPulse goes to compile information available on subscribers from social media, like Mailchimp does.,10,Upgrading to SendPulse allowed me to save 15 USD per month. Upgrading to SendPulse allowed me to automate my business further. Upgrading to SendPulse allowed me to create a database better suited for my needs, which allows me to create more quality conversations with my subscribers.,MailChimp,Less than 10,000,B2C,PromoRepublic, WordPress, Yoast Wordpress SEO Plugins, Asana, Acuity Scheduling, Leadpages, Buffer, Buzzsumo,1,1,Sending newsletters. Subscribers forms.,Sending messages to clients and subscribers who we had more information on. Creating more targeted communications.,Sending SMS to clients on specific days, for example on their birthday, or when there are special offers.,10,Yes,Price Product Features Product Usability,I wouldn't change anything.,Implemented in-house,No,Being able to upload my Mailchimp list into SendPulse, as some fields were missing.,9,No,10,No,When I first imported my Mailchimp subscribers list to SendPulse, some of the information I had was lost and not uploaded. I contacted support to help me add in the missing information so that I wouldn't have to do it manually, and the team helped me do that very quickly so that I was able to send my newsletter to my subscribers on the same day.,Creating a newsletter template. Creating a new landing page or subscribe form. Creating a new auto-responders series. Checking out reports for campaigns. Sending emails automatically to subscribers who didn't open the first email.,For me as I'm not tech savvy, integrating the subscribe form onto my website was a bit difficult. When uploading an image which is too big, there's no option to resize in SendPulse, which is a bit cumbersome. Uploading my newsletter list from Mailchimp was initially a bit difficult, until I asked support for help and got sent the article showing how to do it.,Yes,9
SendPulse
<a href='https://www.trustradius.com/static/about-trustradius-scoring' target='_blank' rel='nofollow noopener noreferrer'>trScore algorithm: Learn more.</a>TRScore

SendPulse Reviews

SendPulse

Do you work for this company?

Showing 1 of 15 SendPulse ratings and reviews.

Audrey Sourroubille Arnold profile photo

Usability

I find that overall SendPulse is very intuitive to use and the support is there to help you out in case you don't find how to do what you wish to do. The drag and drop functionalities make it easy to create the newsletters you want. Every field is explained and small tutorials are included to show you how to create a new template, newsletter, etc. which makes it very easy to use.
Read Audrey Sourroubille Arnold's full review

WYSIWYG email editor (11)
Dynamic content (11)
Ability to test dynamic content (10)
A/B testing (9)
Mobile optimization (11)
Email deliverability (11)
9.2
List management (11)
Triggered drip sequences (9)
Dashboards (11)
Standard reports (11)
Custom reports (9)

About SendPulse

SendPulse is an integrated messaging platform providing user communication that includes emails, SMS, Web Push, SMTP and more. This solution includes 15,000 free emails per month. SendPulse also includes tools to manage users. This solution can be used on all devices.

SendPulse Features

Email & Online Marketing Features
Has featureWYSIWYG email editor
Has featureDynamic content
Has featureAbility to test dynamic content
Does not have featureLanding pages
Has featureA/B testing
Reporting & Analytics Features
Has featureDashboards
Has featureStandard reports
Has featureCustom reports
Has featureCreate and Send HTML emails with our simple drag and drop editor or use existing templates
Has featureREST API gives engineers full control and endless managing capabilities
Has featureSMTP server is used to send email messages from any of your online-projects fully integrated with CRM, CMS and other systems
Has featureWEB PUSH lets you instantly reach your users when they are on their device with updates
Has featureSend SMS messages to your users with instant discounts, confirmations, and offers

SendPulse Screenshots

SendPulse Integrations

WordPress, OpenCart, Bitrix24, Magento Commerce Cloud (formerly Magento)

SendPulse Competitors

Has featureFree or Freemium Version Available?Yes

Pricing starts from $9 a month and depends on the number of messages you send.

SendPulse Support Options