Score 8.0 out of 10

What is SendPulse?

SendPulse is an integrated messaging platform providing user communication that includes emails, SMS, web push, SMTP, and user management.. This solution includes 15,000 free emails with up to 2,500 subscribers per month.

• Email deliverability reporting (22)
  • Mobile optimization (12)
  • Dynamic content (12)
  • WYSIWYG email editor (12)
    6.5

Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of SendPulse, and make your voice heard!

What is SendPulse?

For the latest information on pricing, visithttps://sendpulse.com/prices

What is Sendinblue?

Sendinblue is a cloud-based marketing communication software which performs tasks related to managing marketing automation, email campaigns, transactional emails, and SMS messages. It is designed to be an all-in-one-tool for all digital marketing needs.

What is ActiveCampaign?

ActiveCampaign integrates email marketing, marketing automation, sales automation, and CRM software into one platform designed for small businesses.

Features

Email & Online Marketing

Using software to manage lists, send emails, automate email campaigns and track results.

8.4Avg 8.0

Reporting & Analytics

Users can report on and analyze usage, performance, ROI, and/or other metrics of success.

8.5Avg 7.6

What is SendPulse?

SendPulse is an integrated messaging platform providing user communication that includes emails, SMS, Web Push, SMTP and more. This solution includes 15,000 free emails per month. SendPulse also includes tools to manage users. This solution can be used on all devices.

SendPulse Features

Reporting & Analytics Features

• Supported: Dashboards
  • Supported: Standard reports
  • Supported: Custom reports

• Supported: Create and Send HTML emails with our simple drag and drop editor or use existing templates
  • Supported: REST API gives engineers full control and endless managing capabilities
  • Supported: SMTP server is used to send email messages from any of your online-projects fully integrated with CRM, CMS and other systems
  • Supported: WEB PUSH lets you instantly reach your users when they are on their device with updates
  • Supported: Send SMS messages to your users with instant discounts, confirmations, and offers

SendPulse Screenshots

Screenshot of Desktop versionScreenshot of Mobile application for iPadScreenshot of Mobile application for Android

SendPulse Integrations

SendPulse Technical Details

Deployment TypesSoftware as a Service (SaaS), Cloud, or Web-Based
Mobile ApplicationApple iOS, Android

Mailchimp, GetResponse, and Constant Contact are common alternatives for SendPulse.

Reviewers rate Ability to test dynamic content and A/B testing and Dashboards highest, with a score of 10.

The most common users of SendPulse are from Small Businesses (1-50 employees).

One of our clients (a restaurant that also ships some products nationwide) uses it for their email marketing. It was my first and only experience using the software, but I have used many other email marketing software over the years, and I just wasn't very impressed with the features that were provided, integrations, or email design/customization abilities.
Zachariah King | TrustRadius Reviewer
We produce a monthly online magazine. As a a result we like to regularly communicate with our readers and in particular, let them know about new content on our website and when a new issue of the magazine is out.

We have a large mailing list of subscribers and new subscribers monthly. Managing this database (new subscriptions and people unsubscribing) and easily sending communication to our readers can be challenging. Using traditional emailing programs such as Outlook and Thunderbird just becomes impossible once you go over a few thousand emails at a time. Sending large amounts of emails from such programs will also quickly result in getting listed as spam.

Making use of SendPulse has helped us manage our database of subscribers (and create different sub sections within our mailing list) and helps us create eye pleasing emailers. It has been saving us time and effort.
In my organization this software is being used by various departments. Primarily, it is being used by the Marketing department. They use this wonderful software for communicating various promotional offers regarding our products and services to our clients. I use it in my department for sending weekly newsletters to my clients.
In my organisation, this software is being used by sales and marketing department. For promoting real estate project I use this software. It is being used to send various newsletters to my client to inform them about various offers.
As the head of sales and marketing department I use this software along with my team. I basically use it to inform our customers about ongoing real estate news and upcoming real estate investments.Sometimes I use it to generate quality leads for business revenue. With various integrated applications of this software I am able to filter out my current data which can be utilize for future marketing activities.
Rein Mahatma | TrustRadius Reviewer
SendPluse is being used across the whole organization for content and marketing. It helps us a lot by providing a great email marketing service, specifically in increasing our Click Through Rate (CTR), and also the open rate of our email by automatically (and easily) doing A/B tests with different subjects. The push notification system is also a great addition to get follow-up up information.
Audrey Sourroubille Arnold | TrustRadius Reviewer
I use SendPulse to connect and communicate with my subscribers and clients through newsletter and educational emails. I also use it as CRM as you can add different fields into your subscribers' database, thus allowing you to have all information in one place, and use it to customise emails and communications.
SendPulse is a great new email provider for your businesses. They have great pricing levels and tiers depending on what you are looking for for your business. The drag and drop features are really helpful when you are building custom templates.
Lana A. Dubinskiy | TrustRadius Reviewer
We use sendpulse to communicate with our users. It allows us to quickly create notification, sales, and promotional emails without engineering involvement. Sendpulse helps us increase our user retention and makes it easy to reach our users on several communication channels.
Paul Shuteyev | TrustRadius Reviewer
We use SendPulse for different purposes - starting with regular email campaigns and up to push notifications and smart processes for increasing open rate. It's not the only service we use for our email marketing needs, but it's definitely one of the most powerful ones. It was quite a simple decision to start using it because SendPulse contains all email marketing tools in one - starting with easy-to-use editors and templates, A/B tests and to SMS mailings, push notifications, and open-rate optimization mechanisms. That's not an ordinary set of features!