Sendwithus Reviews

November 08, 2019

A convenient tool to create beautiful email newsletters.

In my organization, multiple departments use this software for newsletters and other internal communication. For mass emailing this software is very good. It gives fast delivery and a good open rate. In my department, I use this software for weekly newsletter purposes. It helps me to send multiple emails in just a few clicks.
  • The dashboard is very comprehensive and easy to operate.
  • Email Editor has a variety of tools that helps me to create beautiful emails.
  • Data importing is very easy in this software.
  • Sometimes search feature doesn't work well. We have to find email templates manually.
  • Email creation via HTML is slightly complicated.
  • The reporting feature is not very comprehensive.
In my opinion, this software works very well in newsletter campaigns. I regularly use this software for sending newsletters on various events in my organization and this software gives me satisfactory results. Sometimes when I used its API functionality, it didn't work well so I stopped it. I create my email templates in the Email Editor and send them to my contacts. That's the easiest process I follow.
December 06, 2018

A satisfactory email marketing service.

I use this software in the sales department. Apart from my department, this software is being used by the Marketing department and Customer Relations department also. I use this software to send weekly newsletters to clients whose real estate portfolios I handle. My marketing department uses this tool for sending promotional emails on the regular basis.
  • Creating a user account on this tool is very easy, and it offers a very easy user interface.
  • Its email constructor is very easy to operate. Users can easily create and edit their emails through this constructor. It also shows a preview of the constructed template before sending it to customers.
  • Its drip campaign feature is very good for great results on your campaigns.
  • I found its template gallery but switching between templates is not a very smooth process. It takes time.
  • HTML editor is not easy to operate. Users need to have technical knowledge about it.
  • Searching emails in the list is slightly a difficult task I found in it. It should be more easy to navigate.
It is very well suited for newsletters. With newsletters, I can easily and frequently share market news with my clients. It also gives good results in transactional emails. Its drip email feature makes it a result oriented tool because it sends e-mail as per the recipient's convenience.
Robert Evans | TrustRadius Reviewer
April 23, 2018

Great Transactional Email Platform

We use SWU to send all of our transactional and non-transactional emails. SWU is like the "sorting, creating and management" of our emails, but other systems trigger SendWithUs to then send to the "Mailman" which is Sparkpost. Overall, SendWithUs is good for basics such as transactional emails, but if you want complicated email workflows, I'd search for another alternative.
  • Transactional Emails
  • Looping Statements (Jinja)
  • List Segmentation
  • More data analytics
For transactional, it's great, but anything more, it starts falling apart. Not enough metrics on users or device usage.
Read Robert Evans's full review

Sendwithus Scorecard Summary

About Sendwithus

Sendwithus is a communications platform built around advanced email content management. The platform aims to simplify email creation with a robust API, an intuitive visual editor, and built-in device testing, allowing for collaborative email strategy and execution.

The cloud-based product offers a centralized hub for email content creation, approval, and publishing. The goal is to empower marketers and product managers to efficiently create and test meaningful, dynamic communications without involving developers or deploying code.

The product includes built-in localization support for more than 300 locales.

Users can connect their cloud email provider or digital messaging service, and upload existing templates quickly.

Sendwithus Features

Sendwithus Pricing

Free Trial$0per month
Lite$150per month
Enterprisevaries

Our GDPR-compliant Enterprise platform, Dyspatch, allows global organizations to centralize security, compliance, and reputation management while streamlining collaborative creation, revision, and approval workflows.

Sendwithus Customer Size Distribution