SentinelOne Reviews

Do you work for this company?

Howard Magnes profile photo
We recently implemented it for all our clients, replacing a signature-based AV with this next-gen AV. It also is deployable through my Solarwinds RMM software, which is great.
  • Neutralizes threats seamlessly.
  • Easy to add exceptions.
  • Minimal impact on the users.
  • The dashboard is a bit clunky to navigate and could stand a redesign.
  • If I could get individual client reports instead of 1 large one it would make my life easier.
It's best suited for Windows 10 devices, as deploying it remotely requires a PowerShell to be at a specific level. Anything older will require manual installation which will affect the user.
Read Howard Magnes's full review
SentinelOne is being used globally, US, EMEA, APAC, as the primary end point security solution.
  • SentinelOne provides excellent protection against known and unknown attacks to our endpoints.
  • The recovery option provides a fast, first line of defense against ransomware and other system damaging attacks.
  • SentinelOne requires minimal administrative support making it a very cost effective and efficient solution.
  • We have not found any significant shortcomings at this time.
Due to the low administrative overhead, SentinelOne is a good solution for companies with smaller staffs who may not have dedicated security resources. EDR capabilities are not as extensive as some other products but basic information is available an unless you have sufficient resources to evaluate data, additional data may not be valuable. SentinelOne offers a very good blend of data and automatic remediation and protection.
August 16, 2019

Look nowhere else

Our organization uses SentinelOne as its primary endpoint protection tool. We install it on all institution-owed computers, both PC and Mac, and our servers as well. The installation also includes student computer lab PCs. SentinelOne is managed by our IT department and installed from our primary file server via an installation script.
  • Pricing
  • Threat Detection
  • Product Development
  • Informing users of threats and trends
  • Deliver on promises made at public presentations
  • Managing resellers
  • Auto updates of the client app
I have now used three different major endpoint protection products at our institution in the last 36 months. SentinelOne is the only one that has been easy to use at an affordable cost, and been effective at protecting all of our endpoints. As a result, I awarded them a 36 month deal.
March 14, 2019

Reliable and Friendly

It is used by all the departments of the company, about a hundred users. It provides us with maximum security on individual endpoints and, above all, through a very well-made console. It gives us the possibility to monitor every customer both within the company and outside the company itself.
  • Coexists peacefully with antivirus already installed
  • It does not create any problem of slowdowns to the machine on which it is installed
  • It effectively does what it is designed for
  • To date, I have not found any weak points in SentinelOne
It is well suited for every situation where safety must be put first. It has been useful in situations where I need to have reliable and non-invasive software that can coexist with other security software.
Mark Patterson profile photo
SentinelOne is used for my entire company as our endpoint protection on our servers and workstations. We have a very mobile staff and needed a product that would provide protection when out in the field or in the office. Since we switched to SentinelOne we have significantly reduced downtime of our computers, staff and IT support staff to resolve issues.
  • Prior to the use of SentinelOne, my staff spent on average 4 hours a week fixing/rebuilding computers that were infected. We now spend less than 30 minutes each week. That is a direct saving of both regular and IT staff time.
  • Simple straight forward portal controls all aspects of SentinelOne with good alerting for my staff if issues arise.
  • Easy touchless testing and deploy of new version to our staff where ever they work.
  • Currently it does everything I expect from an endpoint security product and requires very little time from my staff.
The product works great for our servers and computers that run Windows as the OS. We have had some issues with the few MACs we have. It takes more work to get the client installed and working.
Read Mark Patterson's full review

Anti-Exploit Technology (3)
9.7
Endpoint Detection and Response (EDR) (3)
Centralized Management (3)
Hybrid Deployment Support (1)
Infection Remediation (3)
Vulnerability Management (2)
Malware Detection (3)

About SentinelOne

SentinelOne is endpoint security software, from the company of the same name with offices in North America and Israel, presenting a combined antivirus and EDR solution.