SentinelOne is endpoint security software, from the company of the same name with offices in North America and Israel, presenting a combined antivirus and EDR solution.https://media.trustradius.com/product-logos/YE/dj/DHISCT3TT9WF.jpegLook nowhere elseOur organization uses SentinelOne as its primary endpoint protection tool. We install it on all institution-owed computers, both PC and Mac, and our servers as well. The installation also includes student computer lab PCs. SentinelOne is managed by our IT department and installed from our primary file server via an installation script.,Pricing Threat Detection Product Development Informing users of threats and trends,Deliver on promises made at public presentations Managing resellers Auto updates of the client app,9,I do not worry about endpoints if they have SentinelOne installed Endpoint management is virtually hands off, freeing our IT staff to focus on other matters News updates from SentinelOne keep me informed of what is going on and as a result I consider them a trusted resource,9,9,Trend Micro Worry-Free Business Security, Symantec Advanced Threat Protection, Malwarebytes Endpoint Protection and Palo Alto Networks Threat Protection,Splashtop Business Access, Splashtop Remote Support, Zoom Video Webinar, Google Voice, PRTG Network Monitor, Parallels Desktop, Druva inSync, Druva PhoenixReliable and FriendlyIt is used by all the departments of the company, about a hundred users. It provides us with maximum security on individual endpoints and, above all, through a very well-made console. It gives us the possibility to monitor every customer both within the company and outside the company itself.,Coexists peacefully with antivirus already installed It does not create any problem of slowdowns to the machine on which it is installed It effectively does what it is designed for,To date, I have not found any weak points in SentinelOne,10,It was not necessary to make a cost-benefit analysis because the benefits are certainly more than the relative cost of SentinelOne. The cost of SentinelOne annual is very low and it is known that security is priceless.,,F-Secure Protection Service for Business, F-Secure Radar, Microsoft Dynamics 365 (formerly Microsoft Dynamics CRM), BOARD, Fortinet FortiGate, Spiceworks, NetApp FAS series,60,1,Security management on individual clients,None in particular,We will increase the number of clients undergoing sentinelone control,10,No,Product Features Product Usability Product Reputation Vendor Reputation,No change in the evaluation of the productSentinelOne has improved our endpoint security, allowing us to use the time saved for other productivity improvements.SentinelOne is used for my entire company as our endpoint protection on our servers and workstations. We have a very mobile staff and needed a product that would provide protection when out in the field or in the office. Since we switched to SentinelOne we have significantly reduced downtime of our computers, staff and IT support staff to resolve issues.,Prior to the use of SentinelOne, my staff spent on average 4 hours a week fixing/rebuilding computers that were infected. We now spend less than 30 minutes each week. That is a direct saving of both regular and IT staff time. Simple straight forward portal controls all aspects of SentinelOne with good alerting for my staff if issues arise. Easy touchless testing and deploy of new version to our staff where ever they work.,Currently it does everything I expect from an endpoint security product and requires very little time from my staff.,10,The product has reduced the time required fixing issues due to viruses, Phishing, and other attempts to cause my staff harm.,McAfee and Norton Internet Security
SentinelOne
<a href='https://www.trustradius.com/static/about-trustradius-scoring' target='_blank' rel='nofollow noopener noreferrer'>trScore algorithm: Learn more.</a>TRScore

SentinelOne Reviews

SentinelOne

Do you work for this company?

Filter 13 vetted SentinelOne reviews and ratings

August 16, 2019

Look nowhere else

• Pricing
  • Threat Detection
  • Product Development
  • Informing users of threats and trends
  • Deliver on promises made at public presentations
  • Managing resellers
  • Auto updates of the client app
I have now used three different major endpoint protection products at our institution in the last 36 months. SentinelOne is the only one that has been easy to use at an affordable cost, and been effective at protecting all of our endpoints. As a result, I awarded them a 36 month deal.
March 14, 2019

Reliable and Friendly

• Coexists peacefully with antivirus already installed
  • It does not create any problem of slowdowns to the machine on which it is installed
  • It effectively does what it is designed for
  • To date, I have not found any weak points in SentinelOne
It is well suited for every situation where safety must be put first. It has been useful in situations where I need to have reliable and non-invasive software that can coexist with other security software.
Mark Patterson profile photo
  • Prior to the use of SentinelOne, my staff spent on average 4 hours a week fixing/rebuilding computers that were infected. We now spend less than 30 minutes each week. That is a direct saving of both regular and IT staff time.
  • Simple straight forward portal controls all aspects of SentinelOne with good alerting for my staff if issues arise.
  • Easy touchless testing and deploy of new version to our staff where ever they work.
  • Currently it does everything I expect from an endpoint security product and requires very little time from my staff.
The product works great for our servers and computers that run Windows as the OS. We have had some issues with the few MACs we have. It takes more work to get the client installed and working.
Read Mark Patterson's full review

Anti-Exploit Technology (1)
Endpoint Detection and Response (EDR) (1)
Centralized Management (1)
Hybrid Deployment Support (1)
Infection Remediation (1)