SentinelOne is antivirus, endpoint security software, from the company of the same name with offices in North America and Israel.https://dudodiprj2sv7.cloudfront.net/product-logos/YE/dj/DHISCT3TT9WF.jpegSentinelOne has improved our endpoint security, allowing us to use the time saved for other productivity improvements.SentinelOne is used for my entire company as our endpoint protection on our servers and workstations. We have a very mobile staff and needed a product that would provide protection when out in the field or in the office. Since we switched to SentinelOne we have significantly reduced downtime of our computers, staff and IT support staff to resolve issues.,Prior to the use of SentinelOne, my staff spent on average 4 hours a week fixing/rebuilding computers that were infected. We now spend less than 30 minutes each week. That is a direct saving of both regular and IT staff time. Simple straight forward portal controls all aspects of SentinelOne with good alerting for my staff if issues arise. Easy touchless testing and deploy of new version to our staff where ever they work.,Currently it does everything I expect from an endpoint security product and requires very little time from my staff.,10,The product has reduced the time required fixing issues due to viruses, Phishing, and other attempts to cause my staff harm.,McAfee and Norton Internet Security
SentinelOne

SentinelOne Reviews

SentinelOne
Filter 7 vetted SentinelOne reviews and ratings
Mark Patterson profile photo
January 17, 2018

Review: "SentinelOne has improved our endpoint security, allowing us to use the time saved for other productivity improvements."

• Prior to the use of SentinelOne, my staff spent on average 4 hours a week fixing/rebuilding computers that were infected. We now spend less than 30 minutes each week. That is a direct saving of both regular and IT staff time.
  • Simple straight forward portal controls all aspects of SentinelOne with good alerting for my staff if issues arise.
  • Easy touchless testing and deploy of new version to our staff where ever they work.
  • Currently it does everything I expect from an endpoint security product and requires very little time from my staff.
The product works great for our servers and computers that run Windows as the OS. We have had some issues with the few MACs we have. It takes more work to get the client installed and working.
Read Mark Patterson's full review