Kind of Suite, but Kind of SourWe decided to implement SEO PowerSuite to help us determine stratigic POA for our web content, Search Engine Optimization, and even our social strategy. SEO PowerSuite helped us determine how we were performing against other players in the industry. The information we found on competitor backlinks, company page strength, and keyword strength in the Google space allowed us to identify areas that needed improvement and implement a strategy based on our findings. With the information we gathered from this software, we were able to see our company's web performance skyrocket in the Google space in under a year. This product was only being utilized by the marketing department.,The product was easy to use. I had no problems understanding how to use the product or setting it up. SEO PowerSuite gave clear concise charts that were easy to read and helped upper level management better understand our strengths and weaknesses I could pull new information about keyword rankings everyday if I needed to.,I would have preferred all of the (separate) platforms to be housed in one platform. I did not like having to open different applications for each function. The pricing structure was not consistent. I did not like paying large sums of money for this platform. I prefer a monthly pricing structure with automatic withdrawls Lots of updates. Was having to download newer versions of the software all the time. It would have been better if the program was web-based and I did not need to make updates manually,5,Better visibility in the Google search engine because of the information that SEO PowerSute was able to provide to our organization Gave our organization more information on where we should be directing our digital marketing funds,Moz,2
SEO PowerSuite
<a href='https://www.trustradius.com/static/about-trustradius-scoring' target='_blank' rel='nofollow noopener noreferrer'>trScore algorithm: Learn more.</a>TRScore

SEO PowerSuite Reviews

SEO PowerSuite

Do you work for this company?

Showing 1 of 15 SEO PowerSuite ratings and reviews.

Crystal Dickerson profile photo

Likelihood to Renew

I gave SEO PowerSuite a two because our company did not renew our subscription. The pricing was too complicated and having multiple platforms made it more difficult to use. We dropped our subscription to SEO PowerSuite and implemented Moz. Moz gave us a full view of all of the metrics we were looking for on one web-based platform. Plus, the pricing model was simple so it was easier to get senior management to cosign on.
Read Crystal Dickerson's full review

Keyword analysis (2)
Backlink management (2)
SERP ranking tracking (2)
Page grader (2)
Competitive analysis (2)
Site audit / diagnostics (2)
Site recommendations (2)
Local SEO (1)
Social SEO (2)
Mobile SEO (2)
6.1
Global SEO (2)
Multi-domain support (2)
Integration with web analytics tools (2)

About SEO PowerSuite