SEO PowerSuite

Good but far from the best

August 03, 2021
We use it daily, mostly to track keywords and stay up to day with all our OFF-Page SEO efforts.
It's used for many projects.

Best in class product

July 22, 2021

Worth trying it

April 24, 2015

Reviewer Sentiment

Positive ()
Negative ()
Learn how we calculate reviewer sentiment

TrustRadius Best of Award, Best Of Relationship 2022
TrustRadius Best of Award, Best Of Feature Set 2022

SERP ranking tracking (13)

Competitive analysis (13)

Keyword analysis (13)

Page grader (13)

9.9

Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of SEO PowerSuite, and make your voice heard!

Sorry, this product's description is unavailable

3 people want pricing too

Sorry, this product's description is unavailable

What is Ahrefs?

Ahrefs is an SEO tool providers. Ahrefs Site Explorer provides a suite of tools including a component for backlink & on-page SEO analysis, online brand mentions tracking, and domain comparison tool for competitor analysis, etc. They refer to themselves as “the largest index of live backlinks.”

SEO

9.6

SEO Channels

SEO Platform & Account Management

9.2

What is SEO PowerSuite?

Can Burak Sofyalıoğlu | TrustRadius Reviewer
I'm an engineer and provide full-featured freelance web services to my clients, including web design, web development, and SEO solutions.

SEO Power Suite differs from other applications. Power-Suite should be installed on a computer. In addition, the fact that it is a set of applications can almost meet many of your needs on its own. In this context, you do not need any other applications.
Of course, it will always be a better choice to use more than one application.

Specialized applications in a narrow field perform better than general applications. In this sense, I cannot say that SEO Power Suite can compete with expert applications. For example, Power Suite's backlink pool will be weak compared to Ahref's. Or it is necessary not to wait for the solutions of content applications that produce NLP solutions.

Putting all these detailed expectations aside, SEO Power Suite can produce general solutions on its own.
Massimo Sgambato | TrustRadius Reviewer
I have been using the Professional version of SEO PowerSuite for many years and I find it simple and useful. I like that the data remain on my pc and that I can archive them, in order to also have a history. Among the apps that I use most there is certainly RANK TRACKER. Great product.
I love this product because of it gives a very deep insight into any aspect of the website in a very short time. Compared to competitors, With Web Auditor and the rest of the package I am able to do my work in a matter of piece of time, using only one software instead of many others, achieving better performance for the same period of time. After 19 years of experience in SEO, I can say confidentially that this is the best software I have seen or used so far. At the moment the software is used in the marketing department and it is completely fulfilling our needs, in a matter of technical and content SEO, and also when working with backlinks.
Tɪᴍ Rᴏᴡʟᴇʏ | TrustRadius Reviewer
I do digital marketing work, both creative and technical, and have a strong focus on SEO for both websites and YouTube. SEO PowerSuite is my SEO toolkit of choice for many years. In my opinion it is the best value for money professional toolkit. I've had a look at more expensive offering but they are not giving me more features, and usually less, and fewer keywords and search engines per project. I thoroughly recommend it to SEO and marketing pros and to business owners that want to get more involved themselves.
Everhardt Strauss | TrustRadius Reviewer

I work in the enterprise SEO space and can attest that SEO PowerSuite is the best All-In-One solution available. Not only does it have a comprehensive toolset, but rarely can you track as many terms as Rank Tracker allows. Most platforms give you an average, but Rank Tracker takes it to a whole new level!

I have been using most of SEO PowerSuite for a few years now and it continues to amaze me! When you start to integrate the whole toolset into your workflow you will be amazed at what can be done. I love that the rank tracker not only finds useful new keywords but also gives you information on how difficult it is to get ranked. I also really enjoy the Website Auditor, where it points out issues and gives you advice as to what needs to be done. I use it in combination with other tools, but these days I find that they offer nothing that isn’t already mentioned in Website Auditor, if you are worried about Page Speed insights, then nothing beats this single toolset.

Shaun Jooste | TrustRadius Reviewer
I tested SEO PowerSuite for my company to see if it's a viable solution for the websites we manage. After my evaluation, I recommended to the CEO that we present it to all the Project Managers for the sites they manage. It helps us determine which keywords we should be focusing on for the industries and what we're missing.
Viktor Stoliarenko | TrustRadius Reviewer
I use SEO PowerSuite programs as a freelancer on Upwork and it covers 90% of my requests at all.
  • Website Audit (Website Auditor)
  • Keyword research (Rank Tracker)
  • Create specifications for copywriters (Rank Tracker + Website Auditor)
  • Find competitors' backlinks (SEO SpyGlass)
  • Link building (Link Assistant)
  • Instant reports (all programs in the pack)
Joseph Kahn | TrustRadius Reviewer
Our entire marketing team uses SEO PowerSuite to manage every aspect about our SEO and website building campaigns. We use it internally and externally. We use it to find keyword opportunities as well as track them. We use it to manage all four areas of our SEO campaigns including: Off-Page, On-Page, Technical and Experiential. The main aspect of the toolset is that it runs on the desktop versus the cloud with utmost in project privacy. It also runs and pulls data when you want it to, not when it is "available" by the SaaS database. If you are an SEO pro, this must be in your SEO tool chest.
Jeff Smith | TrustRadius Reviewer
SEO Powersuite is one of the two core SEO tools that we use, SEMRush being the other. It is being used across the entire organization. PowerSuite is used for all areas of SEO. Keyword research, keyword rank or position tracking, website auditing, competitive intelligence and of course, link building. SEO PowerSuite has a few features that are not found in the other bigger SEO platforms. The two major areas are the number of keywords that can be tracked and the number of competitors you can have set up in relation to the site you are tracking. Though there might not seem like that big of an issue, it really is. Especially the tracking of the keywords. Even with the SEMRush Guru account, you can only track 1500 keywords. With the Enterprise level of SEO PowerSuite, keyword tracking is unlimited. This keeps us from having to go to a 3rd party to track keywords. This feature of SEO PowerSuite by itself is quite valuable. And then the competitors, SEO PowerSuite let you track up to 40 competitors, which is huge, especially in a very competitive local market when doing local SEO.
November 05, 2019

SEO PowerSuite review

Eamonn Kelly | TrustRadius Reviewer
We used SEO PowerSuite tools Rank Tracker to track keyword positions. Other tools don't have the [same] level of detail, competitor analysis and keyword volume as SEO PowerSuite. Link Assistant is a powerful tool that allows many more links to be tracked than competitors and SEO Spyglass gives a deep insight into competitors.
Dragan Nikolic | TrustRadius Reviewer
SEO PoweSuite has 5 modules:
  1. Website Auditor
  2. SEO SpyGlass
  3. Link Assistant
  4. Buzz Bundle
  5. Rank Tracker

Our company uses just 2 of them - Website Auditor and SEO SpyGlass. Website Auditor is an excellent tool for crawling your website and finding onsite and technical errors. SEO SpyGlass is a great tool for offsite SEO optimization and competitor research.
April 24, 2015

Worth trying it

Brandon Stark | TrustRadius Reviewer
I started using SEO PowerSuite tools two years ago. I had a small project that I needed to monitor and was searching for a tool to help me automate my tasks. So, it all started with Rank Tracker but I found great value in the tools so decided to switch for the whole SEO PowerSuite pack. No I am using all four tools, mostly to schedule my SEO activities.
Crystal Dickerson | TrustRadius Reviewer
We decided to implement SEO PowerSuite to help us determine stratigic POA for our web content, Search Engine Optimization, and even our social strategy. SEO PowerSuite helped us determine how we were performing against other players in the industry. The information we found on competitor backlinks, company page strength, and keyword strength in the Google space allowed us to identify areas that needed improvement and implement a strategy based on our findings. With the information we gathered from this software, we were able to see our company's web performance skyrocket in the Google space in under a year. This product was only being utilized by the marketing department.