It's used for many projects.
It's used for many projects.
I work in the enterprise SEO space and can attest that SEO PowerSuite is the best All-In-One solution available. Not only does it have a …
- Website Audit (Website Auditor)
- Keyword …
- Website Auditor
- SEO SpyGlass
- Link Assistant
- Buzz Bundle
- Rank Tracker
Our company uses just 2 of them - Website …
SERP ranking tracking (13)
Competitive analysis (13)
Keyword analysis (13)
Page grader (13)
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of SEO PowerSuite, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Would you like us to let the vendor know that you want pricing?
- Tracking huge amounts of keywords.
- Useless updates every week.
- Technical Audit (Website Auditor)
- Keyword Tracking (Rank Tracker)
- Keyword Research (Rank Tracker)
- Showing URL Map
- Competitor Research
- Keywords Gap Between Competitors
- Backlink Database
- Content Audit
- Semantic SEO
- the ranking of the keywords
- site analysis
- faster in Google Query
- implement the Italian language
- Technical Web Audits
- Content Web Audits
- Complete backlink process, starting from prospects research, tracking and setting up
- It is bit slow on weaker computers when doing web audit of big websites with thousands of pages
- Rank tracking with appearance in SERP features
- Tracking SERPs for a large number of competitors
- Great structural audit tools
- Great backlink research tools
- Detection of social indicators
- Saving report templates globally and per project - I end up with too many reports visible.
- Keyword Research
- Keyword Position Tracking
- Technical Site Audits
- Backlink Analysis
- Competitor Research
- Its actually a pretty solid piece of software. I don't have any gripes.
- Rank Tracking
- Historical Rank
- SEO errors and on-page optimization
- SEO analysis and content writing
- Whole domain graphical history (SEOzoom and other tools offers that)
- Scheduled rank tracking doesn't work properly on Mac (at least on mine)
- For every project I need to connect analytics and search console it should offer an option to grant access to it for several projects
- Find niche keywords we should be using
- Audit our site for issues
- Build a SEO campaign
- Allow us to copy text for our web designers in the free version
- Predictable and clear
- Quick support answers
- low price
- not accurate data regarding keywords volume
- Finds keyword opportunities with the best chance to rank
- Finds your most ominous competitors
- Finds the opportunities for content changes that make a difference in ranking
- Checks your site for technical issues and suggest fixes for them
- Finds backlinks for your site and opportunities to go for
- Helps you with all four areas of SEO: On-page, Off-Page, Technical and Experiential
- Helps your organize project data and tasks in easy to use columns and filters
- Helps you setup automatic checks on all aspects of your SEO campaigns to stay up to date
- Could make some of the actions quicker on run-time
- Could be better at Captcha codes and remembering them
- Could make scheduling tasks and projects easier
- Could allow the user to clean-up and manage cloud projects
- Could connect the tools easier (so all project data is integrated across all tools automatically)
- The ability to track Unlimited Keywords is priceless. Along with tracking Google, SEO PowerSuite can track Bing and Yahoo as well as several other search engines. You can also track by geolocation as well as desktop and mobile. I do not know of any other SEO platform that allows for unlimited keywords.
- Being able to track up to 40 competitors against the site you are working to rank is really helpful. I find this especially helpful for Local SEO in markets that have a lot of competition.
- Unlike most of the other high-end SEO platforms, SEO PowerSuite is not an integrated platform. PowerSuite is a suite of four individual tools. This can make learning the workflow a bit daunting. They do have the training, However, I think it could be better
- The SEO PowerSuite set of tools are desktop applications as opposed to being a web-based platform. Depending on your machine this does take some computing power. The applications are pretty efficient but it is something to be aware of.
- Rank Tracker allows multiple competitors to be tracked
- Excellent user experience and clean design
- High level of detail in Link Assistant
- Expensive subscription cost
- Greater level of reporting detail
- Website auditing and fixing the foundation of your websites.
- Offsite optimization.
- Competition research.
- Rank tracking
- Runs on your computer under Java so it's not fast.
- Uses too much system memory and can slow down your computer significantly.
- Doesn't have a vast link index, like Ahrefs or SEMrush...
- I love their report customization possibilities. The new reports are really great and fully customizable. I am able to provide my clients with different sorts of data arranged in the way I like it, makes my reports unique.
- What really impresses me is the number of different features you can find in SEO Powersuite tools. This software kind of combines all necessary features under one roof so I mostly do not need to use other SEO tools at all.
- Possibility to check rankings from different locations. This is really great, since my customers come from different regions, so I can provide country-specific results for every client.
- The software is not strong with processing large amounts of data. So, it is really good for small and medium size businesses, but can be cumbersome for large projects.
- Due to large number of settings it takes time to learn it.
- Need to purchase proxies or captcha solution. I think those can be provides as part of the package already.
- The product was easy to use. I had no problems understanding how to use the product or setting it up.
- SEO PowerSuite gave clear concise charts that were easy to read and helped upper level management better understand our strengths and weaknesses
- I could pull new information about keyword rankings everyday if I needed to.
- I would have preferred all of the (separate) platforms to be housed in one platform. I did not like having to open different applications for each function.
- The pricing structure was not consistent. I did not like paying large sums of money for this platform. I prefer a monthly pricing structure with automatic withdrawls
- Lots of updates. Was having to download newer versions of the software all the time. It would have been better if the program was web-based and I did not need to make updates manually