Reviews (1-7 of 7)
- Website Audit Tool is extremely in depth for technical users
- Easy one-click audit
- Easy keyword research tool
- Great for quick SEO reporting on Websites, pages, and keywords
- PPC stats are always wrong - CPC's, keywords, competitors, etc.
- More detailed estimated traffic for competitor research
- Ad previews of ours or competitors are few and far between and usually pretty wrong
One of our favorite features in Serpstat is the Content Marketing section where you enter a keyword and Serpstat gives you a list of questions related to that keyword. The perfect tool for creating content around a specific keyword. The all-in-one feature set allows us to use a single app for almost all of our SEO needs.
- The UI is really clean and laid out in a logical way. Even beginner SEO types will be able to easily find their way around the app.
- The ability to export data in a variety of different formats makes it very easy to send quick reports to clients or for integrating into larger data sets.
- Serpstat has a variety of different SEO tools which makes it easy to conduct extensive research on a domain without having to switch to other software.
- The website auditing tool is fast and thorough and allows to you get a quick snapshot of the SEO health of a domain.
- While Serpstat has a very comprehensive database, we still find with smaller volume keywords their data can be off or non-existent when we compare the data to competitors.
- The pricing plans can be stingy with the monthly data allotments, especially when it comes to keyword position tracking.
- Support can be hit or miss. Sometimes they are fast to respond other times it can take several days for support to get back to you.
- Serpstat has an incredible Chrome extension. It allows us to perform an on-page analysis, domain analysis, and look at on-page SEO parameters. Rather than logging into Serpstat I'm easily able to access and view competitor and our own analytics at a moment's notice.
- We love using the organic keyword tool to help us track keyword positions over time and benchmark against ourselves and our competitors. These reports also give a dashboard view of all keywords, along with keyword volume, keyword competition, and the average cost per keyword.
- Being a global company it's important to not only view rankings in the US, but other major countries as well. With Serpstat we are able to view how our website performs all around the world.
- Being a big PPC marketer, we would love to have keywords that export extremely easily, grouped into clusters, and import well into Google Ads. Otherwise, it only takes a bit of Excel magic to make it happen.
- The website audit to address latency and other on-page SEO issues is solid... Unless your website is a single-page application. It doesn't recognize page depth nor canonicalization of URLs.
Another practical use was for researching keyword volume for our on-page SEO - title tags and meta descriptions. With Serpstat we were able to determine keywords were worthy of us using in these values.
- I can get detailed data for a low price, and it's a lot better than Google's free data.
- It doesn't slow down my computer like a browser SEO tool.
- It shows general search data, not just what Google thinks I want based on my past searches.
- It provides good tips for content marketing ideas based on search queries.
- I wish they had a course on how to market an SEO service to businesses & use Serpstat as a tool to make money.
- Keyword data provided for multiple sites: this is a standard feature in lots of SEO toolsets. It's not the worst, but not the best.
- Backlink data: the link data is ok, but suffers from the same issue as the keyword data. If you pay for 100 results per report, expect ONLY 100.
- Rank tracking: the rank tracking is also standard. It does a good job of benchmarking progress.
- As a complete product, Serpstat stands with other industry tools. Keyword data is good, but again, as someone who purchased a basic plan to demo the product, limited information really turns me away.
- Share counting doesn't seem too useful, especially as an SEO tool. The content marketing tools are going in the right path, but do not provide enough information to really be useful.
- Discovering organic keywords and your search engine position with them.
- Helping you to discover new keywords to research your business.
- Helping to track your position with various keywords (so you can see how well your SEO campaign is doing).
- The daily query limit is sometimes frustrating.
- For a new person the menu system could be a bit confusing along with terminology, it would be great if there was little help icons next to each selection to help you better understand what they do.
Serpstat is really good at analyzing onsite and technical SEO metrics, which is the foundation for every website.
Website auditor is top-notch and it's getting new features and upgrades almost every month.
Serpstat Scorecard Summary
Feature Scorecard Summary
- Find out what keywords will work best for your projects
- Analyze your competitors' SEO tactics
- Identify the best backlink sources
- Find perfect topic ideas for your content marketing
- Check your website for SEO errors
- See how successful websites work with anchors
- Find out what pages have the highest potential
- Track the progress of your website on a daily basis in any region
- Create SEO reports for your clients
- Track visibility and keyword trends
- Use our API to create any search analytics tool you may need
- Browser extensions for Chrome, Firefox, Opera.
- Google Spreadsheets add-on
- Google Data Studio Connector
- 230 Google databases
- 9 Yandex databases
- 5.34 B Keywords
- 875.44 M Keywords in SERPs
- 900.46 M Domains
- 292.95 M Ads
- 3.22 B Search suggestions
Big enterprises have specific demands: aside from our self-service-model we offer specific services to enterprise customers. We’ll find an ultimate solution, that will fit your unique needs and benefit your business. If you would like to learn more, please contact us.
Serpstat Customer Size Distribution
|Small Businesses (1-50 employees)||4%|
|Mid-Size Companies (51-500 employees)||1%|
|Enterprises (> 500 employees)||3%|
Serpstat Support Options
|Free Version||Paid Version|
|Video Tutorials / Webinar|
Serpstat Technical Details
|Supported Countries:||Global Rank Tracker, Google - US, UK, Canada, Australia, South Africa, Ukraine, Bulgaria, Russia, Lithuania, Latvia, Kazakhstan, Belarus; Yandex - Moskow, St. Petersburg, Ukraine|
|Supported Languages:||English, Russian, Ukrainian, Bulgarian|