- Keyword data provided for multiple sites: this is a standard feature in lots of SEO toolsets. It's not the worst, but not the best.
- Backlink data: the link data is ok, but suffers from the same issue as the keyword data. If you pay for 100 results per report, expect ONLY 100.
- Rank tracking: the rank tracking is also standard. It does a good job of benchmarking progress.
- As a complete product, Serpstat stands with other industry tools. Keyword data is good, but again, as someone who purchased a basic plan to demo the product, limited information really turns me away.
- Compared to other industry tools, Serpstat is literally right in the middle. There doesn't seem to be any differentiation that makes it stand out against Ahrefs or SEMRush. Perhaps something exclusive to Serpstat would make the product more alluring.
- Share counting doesn't seem too useful, especially as an SEO tool. The content marketing tools are going in the right path, but do not provide enough information to really be useful.
- Discovering organic keywords and your search engine position with them.
- Helping you to discover new keywords to research your business.
- Helping to track your position with various keywords (so you can see how well your SEO campaign is doing).
- The daily query limit is sometimes frustrating.
- For a new person the menu system could be a bit confusing along with terminology, it would be great if there was little help icons next to each selection to help you better understand what they do.
Serpstat is really good at analyzing onsite and technical SEO metrics, which is the foundation for every website.
Website auditor is top-notch and it's getting new features and upgrades almost every month.
Serpstat Scorecard Summary
Feature Scorecard Summary
In addition, Serpstat provides insights into traffic distribution among domains. Introduction of rank tracking and keyword grouping capabilities allow users to find out the market share of every domain from top 100 search results for the tracked keywords and keyword groups.
Serpstat also includes features for in-depth URL analysis. Serpstat is the first page-oriented platform for a deep competitive analysis that helps users find competitors and define missing keywords for a single URL. Users can also keep a track of competitors' backlink strategies. Users can see how competitors work with links, pinpoint the times of change in backlinks number and tie it competitor's positions for analysis.
|Plan A||$19||per user|
|Plan B||$69||per user|
|Plan C||$149||per user|
|Plan D||$299||per user|
|Plan E||$499||per user|
|Plan F||$999||per user|
|Plan G||$1,499||per user|
|Plan H||$2,500||per user|
Serpstat provides data for the following databases, regardless of the plan you choose: Google: UA, US, UK, CA, AU, RU, BG, LT, LV, BY, ZA Yandex: MSK, SPB, UA User seats per plan: Plan A - 10 Plan B - 100 Plan C - 500 Plan D - 1000 Plan E - unlimited Plan F - unlimited Plan G - unlimited Plan H - unlimited
Serpstat Customer Size Distribution
|Small Businesses (1-50 employees)||4%|
|Mid-Size Companies (51-500 employees)||1%|
|Enterprises (> 500 employees)||Enterprises (> 500 employees)||3%|
Serpstat Support Options
|Free Version||Paid Version|
|Video Tutorials / Webinar|
Serpstat Technical Details
|Supported Countries:||Global Rank Tracker, Google - US, UK, Canada, Australia, South Africa, Ukraine, Bulgaria, Russia, Lithuania, Latvia, Kazakhstan, Belarus; Yandex - Moskow, St. Petersburg, Ukraine|
|Supported Languages:||English, Russian, Ukrainian, Bulgarian|