Keyword analysis (9)

10.0

SERP ranking tracking (9)

Site audit / diagnostics (9)

Competitive analysis (9)

Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Serpstat, and make your voice heard!

Lite

$69

Standart

$149

Advanced

$299

• $69 per userOptional
For the latest information on pricing, visithttps://serpstat.com/pay

SEO

SEO Channels

SEO Platform & Account Management

What is Serpstat?

Serpstat is an All-in-one SEO platform which provides more than 20 tools: Competitor Analysis, Keyword Research, Backlink Analysis, Site Audit and Rank Tracker and many more. Serpstat is the fastest-growing SEO tool on the market that provides comprehensive search analytics data to more than 300,000 users. With Serpstat you can accomplish way more than you think:
  • Find out what keywords will work best for your projects
  • Analyze your competitors' SEO tactics
  • Identify the best backlink sources
  • Find perfect topic ideas for your content marketing
  • Check your website for SEO errors
  • See how successful websites work with anchors
  • Find out what pages have the highest potential
  • Track the progress of your website on a daily basis in any region
  • Create SEO reports for your clients
  • Track visibility and keyword trends
  • Use our API to create any search analytics tool you may need
Recent integrations:
  • Browser extensions for Chrome, Firefox, Opera.
  • Google Spreadsheets add-on

• Supported: SERP Historical Data
  • Supported: Keywords Grouping by tags
  • Supported: Tree View Keywords Distribution

Serpstat Screenshots

Unique Research of SERP with advance analyticsSersptat stores all top 100 search results for tracked keywords for everFollow visibility and keyword trends with SerpstatUnique Page vs. Page comparison in organic and paid keywordsSersptat Overview

Serpstat Videos

Small Businesses (1-50 employees)4%
Mid-Size Companies (51-500 employees)1%
Enterprises (more than 500 employees)3%

Serpstat Technical Details

Supported CountriesGlobal Rank Tracker, Google - US, UK, Canada, Australia, South Africa, Ukraine, Bulgaria, Russia, Lithuania, Latvia, Kazakhstan, Belarus; Yandex - Moskow, St. Petersburg, Ukraine
Supported LanguagesEnglish, Russian, Ukrainian, Bulgarian

What are Serpstat's top competitors?

Semrush, Ahrefs, and Moz Pro are common alternatives for Serpstat.

What is Serpstat's best feature?

Reviewers rate Keyword analysis and Multi-domain support highest, with a score of 10.

Who uses Serpstat?

The most common users of Serpstat are from Small Businesses (1-50 employees) and the Marketing & Advertising industry.

June 16, 2022

my Serpstat review

Newaz Chowdhury | TrustRadius Reviewer
I run an SEO agency. Serpstat is a full-service digital marketing tool for small businesses and agencies. It's a very helpful tool to do keyword research and run website audits. You can find a lot of info about how your website is showing up and comparing it with competitors. Competition analysis is helpful to see what keywords other people are targeting. The technical audit helps with your on-page SEO. This tool also covers PPC and backlinks. does everything you need from a marketing standpoint.
Drew Harrison | TrustRadius Reviewer
We use Serpstat to find great new keywords to target for rankings, uncover competitor backlinks, and track our websites' rankings over time to see how well our SEO is working. Serpstat a powerful suite of tools. That work well together to help you quickly figure out ways to get more traffic (by finding high-potential keywords) how to build authority (by uncovering competitors' sites backlinks and mimicking and outperforming when possible), and measuring results (by seeing how your site is moving in Google's results).
Evan Laird | TrustRadius Reviewer
Serpstat is used in our weekly and monthly marketing reports specifically for our SEO efforts and tracking our progress. It helps to get detailed reports on our keywords, pages, and how we can improve. It also helps for keyword research and traffic/searches going towards new keywords to determine which ones are best for us to target. The website audit tool is great for technical SEO individuals and web developers.
Gary Shouldis | TrustRadius Reviewer
Serpstat is our main SEO research tool when conducting keyword and backlink analysis for clients as well as competitors. It is one of our go-to tools for our marketing department. Serpstat has a well-designed dashboard that is easy to navigate and to keep track of the loads of data it outputs for each domain. We can quickly perform website audits using the auditing tool that typically would take several hours with the assortment of tools we used to use.

One of our favorite features in Serpstat is the Content Marketing section where you enter a keyword and Serpstat gives you a list of questions related to that keyword. The perfect tool for creating content around a specific keyword. The all-in-one feature set allows us to use a single app for almost all of our SEO needs.
Sam Lepak | TrustRadius Reviewer
Serpstat is being used for keyword research for both organic on-page SEO and paid media campaigns. More specifically used within our marketing department that handles all the organic, paid, and earned media. At a high overview we are able to use Serpstat to analyze our competitors' SEO efforts and benchmark them against our own. Some of their underrated features include their Chrome plugin and their backlink analysis.
Joe Gatto | TrustRadius Reviewer
I use Serpstat to determine what keyword phrases people search for in relation to our service, and then write LinkedIn posts to answer those questions.
I also use it to help clients see where they can improve their digital marketing & SEO. They appreciate that I have their profit interests in mind & create free/valuable reports for them.
Dragan Nikolic | TrustRadius Reviewer
Serpstat is used for tracking overall client SEO performance. Their dashboard makes it easy to see whether we, as a marketing comapny, are doing a good job of increasing the overall search engine visibility for our clients.

Serpstat is really good at analyzing onsite and technical SEO metrics, which is the foundation for every website.
Mitch Lee | TrustRadius Reviewer
I used Serpstat's basic plan for competitive research. Serpstat provides basic data on keywords that a company ranks for, plus more. It solves the problem of manually checking a site's content and guessing what keywords they rank for. Unfortunately, instead of limiting the export of "extra" data, Serpstat limits viewing the data within their interface. This is one big reason why we have opted out of choosing Serpstat as an inhouse tool.
Tim Mack | TrustRadius Reviewer
On of my biggest pains is identifying where my traffic is coming from, what sites are sending me the link juice, what key words people are using to find me, and what my competitors are using to gain rankings.

I found using Serpstat, I was able to track my keywords which allowed me to generate additional web content based around them, which led to higher rankings. I was able to analyze my competitors web pages, then decide on a marketing campaign to take their positions in the market, then identify which web pages pages were sending me back the best link juice.

Lastly through the use of their site audit system, I was able to find places where I could tweak SEO performance for optimum results.