Currently, there are multiple departments within our Organization that use Sertifi. I personally have been using it for about 5-6 years …
It is being used by many (though not all) hotels to securely and electronically obtain credit card authorizations and ensure the validity …
We used it for deals where payments were not made at time of sale. It was most helpful with Government agencies, schools, etc.. or larger …
Sertifi is being used for the client base, the people who are actually submitting applications for grants in the non-profit world. We use …
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Sertifi, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Would you like us to let the vendor know that you want pricing?
Sertifi offers an Agreement Platform built to manage the full contract process, allowing businesses to send and collect agreements and payments in one secure platform. Sertifi saves time by automating business processes and repetitive tasks, and is PCI-compliant. Sertifi is designed to streamline contract and payment processes, recognize revenue faster, and increase job efficiency.
- Supported: eSignatures
- Supported: ePayments
- Supported: eAuthorizations
- Supported: eConfirmations
|Mobile Application||Apple iOS, Android, Windows Phone, Blackberry, Mobile Web|
Companies can't remove reviews or game the system. Here's why
Currently, there are multiple departments within our Organization that use Sertifi. I personally have been using it for about 5-6 years and love it! Sertifi helps our organization send agreements to customers for our software and for statement of work agreements. By using Sertifi, it allows for secure payments and easy transactions. We receive an email when the customer signs, and it's seamless!
- Online payment capture is huge! And it's secured.
- Contracts get signed extremely fast using Sertifi.
- You receive an email notification once the customer signs, to know the transaction is complete.
- You also receive a notification when the customer 'views' the agreement.
- More fields where we can copy more clients on a quote.
I really love Sertifi. i have used other platforms in the past and Sertifi outdoes them all. I feel the contract aspect of the system is seamless and really makes it easy to send out agreements, revise them if needed and know when the customer signs.
It is being used by many (though not all) hotels to securely and electronically obtain credit card authorizations and ensure the validity of those cards while also protecting the data as it is very sensitive in nature.
- Provides an easy way to send credit card authorizations and receive them without the need for faxing or signatures on real paper.
- Ensures the credit or debit card matches the name and address of the person to which it is issued.
- Tracks digital footprint of the submission of the credit card authorization.
- Still needs improvement in setting permissions for who in the organization can see full credit card numbers.
- Could use additional backup material for disputes with credit card companies.
It is well suited for individual transactions or a couple of transactions by the same customer. Most customers making numerous purchases at different times still prefer the paper format, given that they do not need to start from scratch each time.
We used it for deals where payments were not made at time of sale. It was most helpful with Government agencies, schools, etc.. or larger businesses where getting payment was a slow process on the customer's end, but they had enough approval to move forward with signing off on a deal.
- Simple solution to a relatively simple problem, the best kind of tool.
- Quick implementation.
- Low Cost
- Didn't have a big enough use case to really come up against Sertifi's limits.. it did everything we needed it to do.
Sertifi is being used for the client base, the people who are actually submitting applications for grants in the non-profit world. We use it a little different in that when an application gets filled out, we use Sertifi within the Salesforce environment to create a document automatically, but send the actual document out (the LOI) ten days after submission (in case we need to change what was submitted). The Sertifi doc goes out for signature at this time and then upon return we have it attached to the organization account in Salesforce. Sertifi helps keep the needed documentation prior to any money being exchanged between organizations; it's a great tool.
- Document generation - it's extremely simple to integrate the data needed from our platform onto a document efficiently.
- Sytem integration - having the ability to integrate to our Salesforce.com platform was a selling point, in that the open API enables us to keep documents tied to specific clients.
- Email template ability - not only great for document generation, it is also great in its capability for sending and customizing the email templates along side it.
- Customizable integration - Although Sertifi has a very simple integration process for Salesforce.com, it required us to work closely with a Serifi developer to fully customize the process the way we needed (ex. creating the document without fully sending it immediately)
Sertifi is great for simple, out-of-the-box needs - such as document creation, sending to clients, email templates, and document tracking. For any out-of-the-box needs, Sertifi is a little less friendly in the user ability to customize - our developers had to work with the Sertifi developers to really communicate the need and create a solution (a solution WAS reached - great!). Our example for this is creating the document upon object creation in Salesforce, but not sending it immediately (waiting 10 days).