Products that are considered exceptional by their customers based on a variety of criteria win TrustRadius awards. Learn more about the types of TrustRadius awards to make the best purchase decision. More about TrustRadius Awards
- Asset lifecycle monitoring (16)8.282%
- Software and hardware inventory tracking (17)8.282%
- License management (15)8.181%
- Asset relationship management (16)7.979%
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of ServiceNow IT Asset Management, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Would you like us to let the vendor know that you want pricing?
- Good concept
- Needs some improvement on features mentioned.
- Excellent and very wonderful with workflow automation.
- Effectiveness with license management.
- Super fabulous with search and filter for records keeping.
- Magnificent with instant reporting on database incidents.
- Better tracking of assets and financially positive impact.
- Timely software renewals.
- It's a magnificent with asset tracking especially on consumable assets.
- Excellent with licence management.
- Wonderful with SSL certification management
- Great with project management.
- Effective Incident management saves lot of time.
- I am always up to date with respect to the IT landscape that I have
- I always know which of my assets are expired or expiring
- I get to know the lifecycle of my end to end systems
- Less manual intervention.
- Issue free provisioning.
- Complex workflow management of IT products.
- Save time.
- Increase the speed of referencing assets in tickets.
- IT department more pro-active on tickets.
- Follow-up notifications enables that nothing falls through the cracks.
- Reporting puts pressure on teams to close out tickets.
- Is a superb with tracking cost on Asset.
- Electrifying with data visualization and replication
- Magnificent with automation of workflow
- Great with asset tracking.
- As a user its been always negative impact, software needs lots of changes
- Better tool to track incidents and requests
- Change management well tracked
- Knowledge base article is useful
- Positive: manage ticket in a short time.
- Positive: relationship with customer.
- Negative: use two tools in order to manage internally by the team.
- Engineers see an improvement in requesting assets, this can be done within 5 minutes in most cases
- It is a good concept for sending work orders to different teams, but the interface needs to be more intuitive and user-friendly.
- The integrated search has allowed our engineers to find information much quicker
- The custom lifecycle rules allow us to see exactly where hardware stands
- The custom reports let us gain insight into our evironment.
- Efficiently handling of tickets
- Very helpful in reporting purposes
- Achieving SLA' and KPI's