Reviews (1-3 of 3)
January 15, 2021
Score 9 out of 10
Servicenow is our ticketing platform. We use it to tie together LogicMonitor and auto-generate tickets based on alerts.
- Autogenerate tickets from Logic Monitor.
- Tickets from email to service desk is nice.
- Change control process flow is good.
- My home screen needs to auto update based on a timer.
- Long drawn out process for closing a ticket.
- Creating change control tasks are not intuitive.
Read James Molnar's full review
Good, solid cloud-based ticketing and alerting tool.
February 22, 2020
ServiceNow Now Platform is being used in our company to support our own Projects, Customer Projects, Sales Operation, ITSM needs, etc. Our Sales Opportunity management is being controlled and managed by ServiceNow Platform, as well, after we close a deal, the ServiceNow manages all the consulting cycle ServiceNow Now platform, time cards, etc.
ServiceNow Now Platform is well suited for those who want a lot of customization and needs to adapt the tool to its own process. In general, other ServiceNow solutions are designed to works out-of-the-box, so with ServiceNow Now Platform, you can easily develop your own solution to manage and automate the process.
Read Rubens F. Dalle Lucca's full review
In our specific case, we do not need ServiceNow Now Platform support over the product. However, for our customers and the support offer, from ServiceNow Now Platform, and especially from the partner ecosystem, there are plenty of offers out of the market. From ServiceNow Now Platform, partners, and a robust and mature ecosystem of professionals.
February 08, 2020
Score 10 out of 10
Originally, we purchased the ServiceNow solution as a replacement to our help desk ticketing solution. With growth in public presence and large projects on the horizon, we were looking for more of a service desk solution to replace the previous ticketing system. We implemented first as just a help desk ticket system. Once we got users into the habits of entering tickets and being familiar with the interface, we slowly started to look at other departments (besides IT), as well as business processes that would benefit from ServiceNow. We've now added 9 additional departments and addressed over 20 separate business processes that were antiquated and rolled them into ServiceNow. With each success comes additional user buy-in, as well as exposure and confidence in the product. This has really helped us as an IT Department, not only in getting better reporting, incident and problem response, but also on the customer service side of the equation. Customers are more confident that their needs will be addressed, more responsive in communications, and more willing to collaborate on IT-related projects and requests.
- Incident response, change management, asset management, and problem management.
- User communication, availability, ease of use, and user adoption.
- Menus can sometimes be confusing to navigate, unless paired down or customized.
- More flexibility needed for templates/home pages and graphics placement for company branding.
Absolutely perfect for IT-related incident, problem, and change management. We've expanded this to departments such as Facilities and Risk. Users now enter facilities, buildings, and security requests, and those items are tracked and reported, whereas before it was all spreadsheets and documents. We've yet to get it to fit correctly in our organization as a project tracking tool. We handle project requests and the beginnings of tasks and projects, but have yet to make it fit organizationally as a full project suite. There is still a lot of work to do on that front as far as our part goes, but out of the box it doesn't fit perfectly.
Read this authenticated review
During the deployment and implementation phase of the project, ServiceNow experts were easy to reach, friendly and helpful at every step. As we've moved through the various stages of the project, we've used customization services and well as incident resolution with great success. The communication is always rapid, precise and courteous. We've never felt like the level of service changed from during the sales or "honeymoon" stage to our continued use. We are very impressed with the level of customer service and support that they continually provide.
ServiceNow Now Platform Scorecard Summary
What is ServiceNow Now Platform?
The ServiceNow Now Platform is a digital workflow building and app extension tool for ServiceNow featuring a number of low-code / no code tools to improve operational efficiency, including:
- Flow Designer, a codeless, natural language design tool for building workflows
- IntegrationHub tool for connecting devices and apps
- Mobile Studio (based on the company's 2017 acquisition of SkyGiraffe, a mobile app development focused startup whose low-code tools are now integrated into the Now Platform)
- Agent Intelligence machine learning task automator
- Virtual Agent, a tool for building intelligent chatbots and virtual agents.
ServiceNow Now Platform Technical Details