Reviews (1-2 of 2)
February 22, 2020
ServiceNow Now Platform is being used in our company to support our own Projects, Customer Projects, Sales Operation, ITSM needs, etc. Our Sales Opportunity management is being controlled and managed by ServiceNow Platform, as well, after we close a deal, the ServiceNow manages all the consulting cycle ServiceNow Now platform, time cards, etc.
Read Rubens F. Dalle Lucca's full review
ServiceNow Now Platform is well suited for those who want a lot of customization and needs to adapt the tool to its own process. In general, other ServiceNow solutions are designed to works out-of-the-box, so with ServiceNow Now Platform, you can easily develop your own solution to manage and automate the process.
February 08, 2020
Score 10 out of 10
Originally, we purchased the ServiceNow solution as a replacement to our help desk ticketing solution. With growth in public presence and large projects on the horizon, we were looking for more of a service desk solution to replace the previous ticketing system. We implemented first as just a help desk ticket system. Once we got users into the habits of entering tickets and being familiar with the interface, we slowly started to look at other departments (besides IT), as well as business processes that would benefit from ServiceNow. We've now added 9 additional departments and addressed over 20 separate business processes that were antiquated and rolled them into ServiceNow. With each success comes additional user buy-in, as well as exposure and confidence in the product. This has really helped us as an IT Department, not only in getting better reporting, incident and problem response, but also on the customer service side of the equation. Customers are more confident that their needs will be addressed, more responsive in communications, and more willing to collaborate on IT-related projects and requests.
- Incident response, change management, asset management, and problem management.
- User communication, availability, ease of use, and user adoption.
- Menus can sometimes be confusing to navigate, unless paired down or customized.
- More flexibility needed for templates/home pages and graphics placement for company branding.
Read this authenticated review
Absolutely perfect for IT-related incident, problem, and change management. We've expanded this to departments such as Facilities and Risk. Users now enter facilities, buildings, and security requests, and those items are tracked and reported, whereas before it was all spreadsheets and documents. We've yet to get it to fit correctly in our organization as a project tracking tool. We handle project requests and the beginnings of tasks and projects, but have yet to make it fit organizationally as a full project suite. There is still a lot of work to do on that front as far as our part goes, but out of the box it doesn't fit perfectly.
ServiceNow Now Platform Scorecard Summary
About ServiceNow Now Platform
The ServiceNow Now Platform is a digital workflow building and app extension tool for ServiceNow featuring a number of low-code / no code tools to improve operational efficiency, including:
- Flow Designer, a codeless, natural language design tool for building workflows
- IntegrationHub tool for connecting devices and apps
- Mobile Studio (based on the company's 2017 acquisition of SkyGiraffe, a mobile app development focused startup whose low-code tools are now integrated into the Now Platform)
- Agent Intelligence machine learning task automator
- Virtual Agent, a tool for building intelligent chatbots and virtual agents.
ServiceNow Now Platform Technical Details