Reviews (1-2 of 2)
April 17, 2018
Score 9 out of 10
Shareablee is being used by two teams. The digital team has a natural affinity to the tool as they are looking at, well, all things digital - content, strategy, how effective paid and organic campaigns have been. We, in the insight team, use it in a similar way, acting as the go-to source of quality coverage on the primary social channels, with a ton of insightful metrics thrown in to help you get a quick, yet deep-dive, understanding of brand activity and consumer engagement/sentiment on social.
- The sheer breadth and depth of data collection on Shareablee is second to none. If you're after full data sets - I'm not just talking current content, they have large historical data capture capability - then they're definitely worth looking at
- They are constantly innovating, providing regular updates to the platform and data management solutions. They are truly at the head of the curve when it comes to social analytics - their ability to cut data and display it as well as present new ways of looking at data and correlations is outstanding. The affinities view/unique engaged audience metrics are particularly impressive and useful
- The metric sets that can be applied to the content collected and the channels in question are large - at first, it can seem a little mind-boggling to get to grips with but it's worth persevering - there's so much in here to really help you understand brand marketing performance and audience engagement that it's truly invaluable
- Customer support is second to none. Not only is it quick, it's always courteous and very very helpful. You feel like you're a priority and that you're in good hands with them
- A little abstract, I know, but CEO Tanya is a trailblazer in the industry. Working with a group of people of this caliber - from the top down - is a clear indication of how ingrained Shareablee is with all things social data
- The user interface is a little clunky, and I think Shareablee is aware of this. Expect an update to UI soon, I imagine
- While the mass of data and metrics is available, on the one hand, a goldmine, it's also a bit of a stumbling block. There's quite a learning curve to making sense of all the functionality and filters that are available. Like I said earlier, persevere and all will be worth it
- The report runner can appear overwhelming, but again, bear with it, it's worth it!
Read Jeremy Cowles's full review
Let's be clear, Shareablee is not a jack of all trades. It has a finite remit at the moment and it does that job extremely well. If you're looking for strong data sets, impressive metrics, and highly capable filtering options on those data then Shareablee is peerless in this regard. If you are insight oriented, story-telling oriented, or digital savvy, then this tool will tick all the boxes. If you know what Shareablee is for - do some investigation beforehand - you won't be disappointed. If, however, you expect it to do more than it's core function, your expectations may fall short. Do your homework on Shareablee though and you'll be fine!
March 20, 2018
Score 7 out of 10
Shareablee was not an old company into this business. I think they are in the business since 2013 or 14. If you are targeting your business through Social Media, Shareablee could be a great companion to you.Shareablee competitive benchmarking helps you to win at Social Media Marketing. It can give you actionable results where social media marketing generates the most actions, impressions, etc.
- Great Customer Support
- Powerful Monetization Tools & Insights
- Real-time accurate data
- Too much data at a time and it is confusing
- No pricing information about the service on the Homepage.
- The only way to get information about the service is requesting a demo.
- No live Demo available.
Read Mohammed Anzil's full review
Shareablee is only for the large enterprise. Shareablee is best when Social Media is a major factor in your business. Shareablee offers you everything from a dashboard. It is similar to Socialbakers and lets you know how much reader engagement you have on LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook based on your shares and likes on each platform.
Shareablee Scorecard Summary
Shareablee is a social media analytics platform built to boost social ROI through actionable engagement intelligence. Shareablee provides users with the ability to engage with advocates, gain competitive insights through monitoring competition, and interactive visualizations.
Categories: Social Media Analytics