Reviews (1-1 of 1)
- You can easily create a group i.e. Maintenance and share that with anyone that you would like to have access to the maintenance groups contact information.
- You can give permissions to some people or not which will allow them to make changes to the contacts. This can help to keep the information up-to-date for everyone.
- This has made sharing contacts and organizing our information so much easier!
- I have been looking for a way to share our contacts within our organization for a while now. This process really improves how we were doing it within Google Sheets.
- My only negative is that it has taken so long for it to be functional within Google.
Shared Contacts for Gmail Scorecard Summary
What is Shared Contacts for Gmail?
Define access permissions exactly like you would do with a Google Doc:
- View Only
- Delete permission
- Transfer of ownership
Access contacts shared from anywhere in a workspace (Gmail, Google Contacts, Calendar, Mobile phones etc.).
- See the relevant information of senders and recipients when you compose or receive an email (like with a CRM):
- Email, Phone, Company, Job Title
- Notes added to the contact
- Previous interactions you had with this contact
Shared Contacts for Gmail aims to boost productivity of all Gmail and Google Workspace, previously known as G Suite, users, by providing a solution to a huge problem that Gmail and Google Workspace do not solve: i.e. the ability to share contacts and contact groups. The vendor states it helps users become more effective while collaborating in real-time.
Shared Contacts for Gmail is built to enhance Gmail, Google Contacts, Google Drive, Calendar, your mobile contacts app etc. to include contact sharing features without need to use a third party tool.
It offers a 15-Day Free Trial [no CC required] to try and see how it can help teams.
Shared Contacts for Gmail Screenshots
Shared Contacts for Gmail Video
Shared Contacts for Gmail Competitors
Shared Contacts for Gmail Pricing
- Has featureFree Trial Available?Yes
- Has featureFree or Freemium Version Available?Yes
- Has featurePremium Consulting/Integration Services Available?Yes
- Entry-level set up fee?Optional
|Lite||$0.99||per user per month|
|Team||$1.79||per user per month|
|Business||$2.59||per user per month|
Shared Contacts for Gmail Support Options
|Free Version||Paid Version|
Shared Contacts for Gmail Technical Details
|Mobile Application:||Apple iOS, Android|
|Supported Languages:||French, English, German|