Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Shared Contacts for Gmail, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- $0.99 per user per monthOptional
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Define access permissions exactly like you would do with a Google Doc:
- View Only
- Delete permission
- Transfer of ownership
Access contacts shared from anywhere in a workspace (Gmail, Google Contacts, Calendar, Mobile phones etc.).
- See the relevant information of senders and recipients when you compose or receive an email (like with a CRM):
- Email, Phone, Company, Job Title
- Notes added to the contact
- Previous interactions you had with this contact
Shared Contacts for Gmail aims to boost productivity of all Gmail and Google Workspace, previously known as G Suite, users, by providing a solution to a huge problem that Gmail and Google Workspace do not solve: i.e. the ability to share contacts and contact groups. The vendor states it helps users become more effective while collaborating in real-time.
Shared Contacts for Gmail is built to enhance Gmail, Google Contacts, Google Drive, Calendar, your mobile contacts app etc. to include contact sharing features without need to use a third party tool.
It offers a 15-Day Free Trial [no CC required] to try and see how it can help teams.
- Supported: Create shared address books from everywhere
- Supported: Define access permissions in your organization
- Supported: Share contacts from your mailbox
- Supported: Share and synchronize contacts from Google Contacts
- Supported: Unlimited sharing of contacts and contact groups
- Supported: Mobile/Tablet & Outlook sync
- Supported: Permissions Management
- Supported: Live Chat and Email Support
- Supported: Sharing with external domains
- Supported: Instant Synchronization
- Supported: Advanced logging and security features
- Supported: Unlimited Contact Backup
- Supported: Web App, Gmail Add-on and Chrome Extension
|Mobile Application||Apple iOS, Android|
|Supported Languages||French, English, German|
- Return on Investment
- Easy Utilization
- Sharing Contacts made Easy
- More contact with clients
- Keeping track of contact information no matter the places
- Clients like the familiarity that is created by the constant check on them
- Ease of contacts syncing across various device types helped minimize the tech support calls into our helpdesk
- Easy to use/self-help tutorials helped minimize the need to train end users
- Helped standardize the platform for the targeted business units
- Increased Efficiency
- Increased Transparency
- Expedited Replies
- Increased Control
- Too visible information
- Easily Edited
- Time saver.
- Customer support.
- Sharing contact securely.
- Shared contacts is having a positive impact on our overall ROI by making us more efficient. We are spending less time emailing, calling, or popping in to get contact information to each other.
- We can now organize our contacts in a more professional manner and nobody is asking what do we call the document that we saved our vendor information on.