Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Shared Contacts for Gmail, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- $0.99 per user per monthOptional
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Define access permissions exactly like you would do with a Google Doc:
- View Only
- Delete permission
- Transfer of ownership
Access contacts shared from anywhere in a workspace (Gmail, Google Contacts, Calendar, Mobile phones etc.).
- See the relevant information of senders and recipients when you compose or receive an email (like with a CRM):
- Email, Phone, Company, Job Title
- Notes added to the contact
- Previous interactions you had with this contact
Shared Contacts for Gmail aims to boost productivity of all Gmail and Google Workspace, previously known as G Suite, users, by providing a solution to a huge problem that Gmail and Google Workspace do not solve: i.e. the ability to share contacts and contact groups. The vendor states it helps users become more effective while collaborating in real-time.
Shared Contacts for Gmail is built to enhance Gmail, Google Contacts, Google Drive, Calendar, your mobile contacts app etc. to include contact sharing features without need to use a third party tool.
It offers a 15-Day Free Trial [no CC required] to try and see how it can help teams.
- Supported: Create shared address books from everywhere
- Supported: Define access permissions in your organization
- Supported: Share contacts from your mailbox
- Supported: Share and synchronize contacts from Google Contacts
- Supported: Unlimited sharing of contacts and contact groups
- Supported: Mobile/Tablet & Outlook sync
- Supported: Permissions Management
- Supported: Live Chat and Email Support
- Supported: Sharing with external domains
- Supported: Instant Synchronization
- Supported: Advanced logging and security features
- Supported: Unlimited Contact Backup
- Supported: Web App, Gmail Add-on and Chrome Extension
|Mobile Application||Apple iOS, Android|
|Supported Languages||French, English, German|
- Send Contacts with Ease.
- Input Contacts seamlessly
- Integrates well with all of Gmail
- It's not free
- Have to make sure it is turned on
- Personal Contacts and Business Contacts get merged sometimes
- Synchronize different devices
- Keeping track of names, numbers and emails
- Ability to share contacts
- Disruptive interface
- Clunky at the moment of inputting the contacts
- Doesn't have offline features
- Helps manage contact lists and distribution lists.
- Eliminates the need for the use of an additional platform, like a CRM, to manage contacts.
- Makes it easier to share contacts with a targeted audience with the flexibility to be selective about who the data is being shared with.
- Sometimes it is challenging to import / export lists with certain legacy flavors of Microsoft Outlook and Exchange
- Same with certain versions of iOS as well. Versions older than Catalina did have issues with expansions of Group Lists
- User Friendly
- Updates (old emails show up after erased)
- AI recognition
- Doubled emails.
- It has helped us save a considerable time.
- A simple way to share your connection with other Gmail users.
- It provided us with a centralized contact list that anyone could use instantaneously.
- The ability to share connections encourage you to have everyone's contact information at your fingertips without having to look them up.
- The security system can be frustrating at times.
- At times, it can be little slow.
- Duplicate records issue.
- You can easily create a group i.e. Maintenance and share that with anyone that you would like to have access to the maintenance groups contact information.
- You can give permissions to some people or not which will allow them to make changes to the contacts. This can help to keep the information up-to-date for everyone.
- This has made sharing contacts and organizing our information so much easier!
- I have been looking for a way to share our contacts within our organization for a while now. This process really improves how we were doing it within Google Sheets.
- My only negative is that it has taken so long for it to be functional within Google.