Products that are considered exceptional by their customers based on a variety of criteria win TrustRadius awards. Learn more about the types of TrustRadius awards to make the best purchase decision. More about TrustRadius Awards
- File organization (52)9.999%
- Reliability (52)9.999%
- File search (51)9.999%
- Access control (52)9.090%
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of ShareFile, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Starting price (does not include set up fee)
- $55 per month
- Tech Details
|Deployment Types||Software as a Service (SaaS), Cloud, or Web-Based|
- The main ROI has been the ability to completely stop offering paper plans. All plans must now be accessed electronically saving the printing costs we incurred before.
- A soft ROI would be the ability for users to access on-premise files remotely and allow them the ability to skip the previous need to drive back to the office or trailer.
- When we used it, the Outlook plugin that automatically uploaded large files was a huge success at the company and is a big need for any company that does not have a product offering it.
- Saves time in training staff.
- Saves money, don't need specialized IT resources for its support.
- Allows collaboration and failsafe copies to be available.
- We are Citrix partners so we can resell at a decent margin for those that require the extra features such as Workflow and integrations.
- For existing Microsoft users who already have OneDrive / Sharepoint, it is a hard sell to justify the additional expense.
- For those that require data sovereignty and utilize local storage zones it is a good value and keeps the administration simple.
- Reliable cloud storage with quick download speeds.
- Solid feedback and approval collaboration features for proofing of work.
- Could use quicker upload speeds as a transfer of large files takes forever.
- ShareFile increase the ability of users to quickly send and receive sensitive documents.
- ShareFile briefly increased the efficiency of our help desk tickets during the first year of deployment.
- ShareFile was used as our required method for sensitive documents. This offered a solution to business concerns over sensitive information in plaintext.
- We've been able to grow our data storage at the same rate as our company.
- This software set has been very reliable.
- Being able to recover deleted items and older versions has been a real job saver.
- It's an expensive product. Price depends to a great extent on quantity of bundled user licenses plus bundled signature licenses (those two products sold separately), which isn't unusual for SaaS licenses such as this. We had to carefully weigh if there would be any significant loss of ROI with a minimum licensing purchase for users and signers. We have currently reached a comfort zone with this (user bundle maxed, initial signer bundle maxed).
- It is too early to gauge an extended ROI, as we have been using this product less than 1 year. But because of the initial expense, we have to carefully consider adding additional licensing bundles and signature bundles-- either would be a big expense unless we have a significant increase in client base and therefore have to increase our staff size. We are managing a staffing base which outnumbers our signature bundle by one staff member, by preparing documents for staff with the least amount of clients to sign, rather than purchasing another signing bundle at this time, which would mean a lot of unused signer licenses. The time to prepare and send docs to be signed by this staffer takes no more time than if he were to self-sign his docs.
- The ease of use allows for quick collaboration between team members no matter where they are thus allowing us to deliver sales and services much faster than other methods.
- It can be cumbersome on mobile and lacks a GUI for easily editing files on the fly without 3rd party tools.
- Easy, affordable solution for letting me go paperless- HUGE savings in not having to print out tax returns!
- Secure way to share documents with clients without a lot of time consumption
- Easy to find and organize files and documents
- Positive - sharing files/folders with clients that "expire."
- Positive - visibility into what clients download.
- Negative - some difficulties accessing files offline.
- It cuts out an entire administrative assistant position to be able to grant access to certain files to our vendors
- ShareFile has clear advantages, as I said before, it "eliminates" the distance, approximates affiliates, with it 2,3,4,10 or more people in different places could work and edit a same project as if they had in the same room, when in fact they are miles away from each other and undoubtedly it is much cheaper than paying a plane ticket for each one, hotel stay and etc to put them working together in a single room, ShareFile does this for a much lower price.
- Sharefile definitely reduces support costs through its intuitive use.
- It helped save time.
- It made sharing and transferring files quicker and easier.
- It streamlines sharing data into a simple, straightforward process.
- Overall the ROI has been positive.
- Saved time.
- It has made the creation of template documents that need to be circulated for signature a simpler and more efficient process.
- ShareFile has saved my company time and money in cutting down on time for file sharing, updating, and distribution. This has improved communication between parties and reduced mistakes from incorrect information.
- Training cost has gone down for us because the ease of use and simplicity of the program is so intuitive.
- The user management has given us a sense of security and trust that our information is safe and protected.
- It has improved client experience and cut down on the amount of software we use.
- It is very intuitive to use and most clients can figure it out without help.
- We have cleaner data and easier to find documents.
- I want to impress clients and make their interaction with me as smooth as possible. Citrix ShareFile helps me accomplish that.
- Increased Collaboration
- Seamless Integration with Email
- Increased productivity due to workflow enchantments
- Has a higher cost than most.
- Involves some setup to make it look professional.
- Not a lot of things integrate well.
- The positive impact is that we can access our data 24/7 anywhere around the world. We have a flex schedule and we can function anywhere and don't have to worry about updating outdated file storage architectures.
- It's very easy to use and saves time sending secure files to users outside our organization.
- It's become a big part of our application process for new customers.
- The subscription per user allows for an economical method for provisioning access and issuing additional licenses when needed at a low cost.
- Total cost is much lower than other tools available.
- ROI has been insignificant due to inability to really track how much efficiency it has added to our business. Previously, other alternatives were used to share secure data with customers.