SherpaDesk is a help desk / ticketing platform with time tracking, invoice generation, and business intelligence capabilities.https://dudodiprj2sv7.cloudfront.net/product-logos/6F/1b/T7QBS5LL36KN.PNGHappy with itAs a freelance ERP software consultant I've been using Sherpadesk for four months and I can say I'm very happy with the service. It can create tickets via e-mail which is essential to me. It's even free for a one support account. It's possible to create a customer account/contact, support categories, custom fields, priorities, SLA, support portal, knowledge base etc. Remote assistance & live chat are also possible with a small extra charge. The system has very flexible reporting capabilities and the standard Time & Costs report works very fine for me. One drawback is that it can be somewhat slow from time to time. Last but not least it has a mobile application as well (I use Android). SherpaDesk is a full fledge support desk software and I can recommend it to anyone.,Can create ticket via e-mail Good reporting capabilties Mobile application Free for one person,Somewhat slow sometimes Android application needs improvement,9,As a single freelance consultant Sherpadesk has exceptional ROI because it's free but if my company had more support people I would definetly go with SherpaDesk again.A newbie's perspectiveSherpaDesk is being used campus-wide as our IT ticketing system. It addresses project management and prioritization of IT issues.,Easy for the end user to navigate Integrates well with our Google systems Has a fairly good phone app,Its ability to switch between tickets, assets, etc., is a little clunky. A static menu bar would be helpful. The ability to see the latest update in the ticket view.,8,Adobe Acrobat DC, Google Drive, Microsoft OfficeSherpaDesk is good. Our team just feels happierThis tool has made our life much easier. I wasn't sure about SherpaDesk because there are many other options out there. The dashboard is well made, simple and easy to use. It saved us from our in-house solutions stringing together many tools. You can literally send an invoice to QuickBooks in two clicks from a ticket. Sometimes I will find a function to be a little wonky, but their support is good so I can usually get around any issues. Definitely recommended for small businesses.,Ticketing is very fast & easy Tracking time is fast,Will load slow sometimes Could have more knowledge base articles,9,Literally stress levels are so much lower, just doing the day to day feels awesome. Grateful. I am not CEO of our company, but since tracking time is so much easier I am sure we are making more money. More time for new business!,Autotask,QuickBooks Online
SherpaDesk

SherpaDesk Reviews

SherpaDesk
Filter 3 vetted SherpaDesk reviews and ratings
Cengiz Ucar profile photo
February 01, 2017

SherpaDesk Review: "Happy with it"

• Can create ticket via e-mail
  • Good reporting capabilties
  • Mobile application
  • Free for one person
  • Somewhat slow sometimes
  • Android application needs improvement
[It's] well suited for cloud support applications as there's no installation or maintenance required.
Read Cengiz Ucar's full review
Jessica Piper profile photo
December 01, 2016

SherpaDesk Review: "A newbie's perspective"

• Easy for the end user to navigate
  • Integrates well with our Google systems
  • Has a fairly good phone app
  • Its ability to switch between tickets, assets, etc., is a little clunky. A static menu bar would be helpful.
  • The ability to see the latest update in the ticket view.
It works well for our purposes.
Read Jessica Piper's full review
December 01, 2016

Review: "SherpaDesk is good. Our team just feels happier"

• Ticketing is very fast & easy
  • Tracking time is fast
  • Will load slow sometimes
  • Could have more knowledge base articles
[It's well suited for] small/medium sized businesses for sure. We string everything together - time tracking, ticketing, employee management, asset management, and invoicing. if you do those you should look at sherpadesk.

SherpaDesk Scorecard Summary

Organize and prioritize service tickets (2)
Subscription-based notifications (1)
ITSM collaboration and documentation (2)
Ticket creation and submission (3)
Ticket response (3)
External knowledge base (1)
5.5
Internal knowledge base (1)
Customer portal (2)
Email support (2)
Help Desk CRM integration (1)

About SherpaDesk

SherpaDesk is a complete solution for companies to manage customer support issues, capture billable time and monitor their projects' profitability.  The vendor says the mobile application is the perfect solution for any organizations who have techs in the field to log all of their time and enter their expenses. The vendor’s value proposition is that SherpaDesk allows organizations to capture all billable time and expenses and easily assign these to customer projects. This in turn allows instant updates on all of the organization's projects and profitability.