Reviews (1-2 of 2)
October 01, 2019
Score 10 out of 10
Our company uses ShippingEasy to manage our inventory across multiple online marketplaces, to manage our shipping, and for email marketing to our customers and email list. The main reason we use ShippingEasy is the inventory management. Without it we would not be able to track and adjust our inventory as items are sold. Because the system adjusts the inventory numbers quickly across the marketplaces it prevents overselling.
- Setting up inventory is easy and is done automatically when you import products from a marketplace.
- Once you set up an item in inventory you can list the item on another marketplace, import from that marketplace into ShippingEasy and it automatically syncs that item to the SKU already set up.
- ShippingEasy can be set up to sort orders and set up shipping presets so orders can go through creating shipping labels quickly.
- ShippingEasy is set up to connect to many marketplaces including Amazon, eBay, and Walmart but does not connect to Poshmark. We sell on Postmark and have to maintain a separate inventory system.
- Once items are set up in inventory if there is an error in the picture, the information, or the inventory amount it has to be updated by hand. A subsequent product upload does not fix it or over write it.
Read Vivian Vassar's full review
ShippingEasy is perfect for a small business that needs the inventory system but doesn't want to pay through the nose. The customer service is excellent - they help you in set up, making changes, and make sure you understand how to use it. They save me time in managing our inventory and save me time when there is a problem - I call and get an answer right away. Plus if there is a system wide problem, which there rarely is, they make announcements and keep us up to date during and after.
July 05, 2019
Score 9 out of 10
We use ShippingEasy for our whole organization as an all-in-one shipping solution that integrated with our BigCommerce store. We also use it for our email marketing campaigns for sales and automated, triggered response emails to new customers, return customers, etc. It really is a good an all-in-one solution that helps a small organization like ourselves save a lot of time and makes our life a lot easier by integrating fairly seamlessly into our BigCommerce platform.
- ShippingEasy makes it very easy to set up shipping rules for various scenarios so that shipping is fairly automated. It really is a click and ship type set up.
- ShippingEasy's marketing service is very easy to use. It makes email campaign design extremely easy and aesthetically pleasing and it also makes automated emails very easy to set up as well.
- ShippingEasy does have room for improvement in scenarios where we have to ship customer's partial shipments. The options are there but they do not work well. Usually, it triggers BigCommerce to read it like it has been fully shipped so when we go to ship the remainder of the order we have to manually enter the shipment into ShippingEasy because BigCommerce and ShippingEasy think that order has already been shipped in full.
- Uploading .csv files for email contacts could be a little more user-friendly. For example, if your headers in your .csv file do not match perfectly then the file will not upload. Which makes sense. But the problem is that it does not tell you why the file will not upload or that there was an error, it simply does not upload. So you really have to play a guessing game and trial and error to get the file into the correct format to upload the contacts.
- I kind of would like to see an option to delete bounced emails from campaigns out of my contact list since obviously they are not valid contacts. The option may be there but I have not been able to find it.
Read Nick Hunter's full review
ShippingEasy is perfect for our shipping needs. It allows for a smaller organization to ship a much larger volume more easily especially with the flexibility of the shipping rules. The email marketing campaign and marketing tools really help out a lot as well. They have more functionality and are a fraction of the cost of Constant Contact. So for an online retail platform like us, it really is an invaluable tool.
ShippingEasy Scorecard Summary
ShippingEasy headquartered in Austin offers their cloud-based ecommerce shipping platform, providing full support for USPS, UPS, FedEx and integrating with online marketplaces such as Amazon, eBay, Etsy, Shopify, BigCommerce, WooCommerce, Volusion, and others. ShippingEasy allows automated order tracking with fulfillment data, and inventory levels to populate in real time.
ShippingEasy Technical Details