ShippingEasy

Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of ShippingEasy, and make your voice heard!

Starter

per month 50 shipments per month

Basic

per month 500 shipments per month.

Plus

per month 1,500 shipments per month.

For the latest information on pricing, visithttps://shippingeasy.com/pricing

Starting price (does not include set up fee)

• $5 per month 50 shipments per month

What is ShippingEasy?

ShippingEasy, an Auctane (formerly Stamps.com) company, offers their cloud-based ecommerce shipping platform, providing full support for USPS, UPS, FedEx and integrating with online marketplaces such as Amazon, eBay, Etsy, Shopify, BigCommerce, WooCommerce, Volusion, and others. ShippingEasy allows automated order tracking with fulfillment data, and inventory levels to populate in real time.

ShippingEasy Video

ShippingEasy: An E-commerce Shipping Platform

ShippingEasy Integrations

ShippingEasy Technical Details

What is ShippingEasy?

How much does ShippingEasy cost?

ShippingEasy starts at $5.

What is ShippingEasy's best feature?

Reviewers rate Support Rating highest, with a score of 1.5.

Who uses ShippingEasy?

The most common users of ShippingEasy are from Small Businesses (1-50 employees) and the Retail industry.

We use ShippingEasy mainly to generate USPS labels on items we sell online. The product eliminates having to manually input customers' addresses in order to generate postage and labels.
  • Import data from various online sales apps.
  • Generate USPS postage
  • Keeps records for easy tracking
  • offer volume discount on USPS postage
  • offer royalty points for customers
  • offer better customer service (not that it is bad right now)
If you are selling your product online, especially on multiple websites, this product makes it really simple to consolidate and control your online sales on one platform.
Eva Sawyer | TrustRadius Reviewer
I don't always ship packages with my company, as probably 85% of my business is service-based. However, a couple of times a year when I do a clear out of products that I obtained for review purposes I need to ship packages both domestically and internationally. I use the Ecwid e-commerce platform and chose Shipping Easy due to its integration with my store site.
  • Easy to understand interface.
  • Low monthly fee.
  • Fails to sync with the store consistently.
  • Integration with Stamps.com is problematic.
If you don't mind having to manually input orders and have time to deal with the software issues then sure, this might be a decent option for you. But if you need to be able to ship quickly and consistently, then you are better off to pick another company.
I had been using this company for probably the first two months with no real issues, but to be fair I also didn't send a lot of packages. However, when I DID need to use the platform, I realized that the orders from my shop were syncing inconsistently, forcing me to manually input orders in order to get them shipped. I had placed a fairly sizeable amount of money in my Stamps.com account, but when it came time to add more funds my payment method was declined, even on a card that had several thousand dollars credit. I call (which took forever) and they say that it is an anti-fraud measure and that I have to call Stamps.com to get the block taken off. I do so, they do so and I go back to try and purchase postage, still no luck, card declined. Reach out again to be told it wasn't their problem, that I needed to take it up with Stamps.com. However, I could purchase postage directly from Stamps.com, but then my balance didn't always update in ShippingEasy. I'd give a zero if I could. Now don't get me wrong, I understand that things are slowed down with COVID, but the utter lack of assistance or even a sense of urgency when it came to resolving my issue was staggering. I must have reached out 5-6 times within the span of a week with little change in the situation. Horrible customer service. Then I canceled the service and got charged for another two months.
Vivian Vassar | TrustRadius Reviewer
Our company uses ShippingEasy to manage our inventory across multiple online marketplaces, to manage our shipping, and for email marketing to our customers and email list. The main reason we use ShippingEasy is the inventory management. Without it we would not be able to track and adjust our inventory as items are sold. Because the system adjusts the inventory numbers quickly across the marketplaces it prevents overselling.
  • Setting up inventory is easy and is done automatically when you import products from a marketplace.
  • Once you set up an item in inventory you can list the item on another marketplace, import from that marketplace into ShippingEasy and it automatically syncs that item to the SKU already set up.
  • ShippingEasy can be set up to sort orders and set up shipping presets so orders can go through creating shipping labels quickly.
  • ShippingEasy is set up to connect to many marketplaces including Amazon, eBay, and Walmart but does not connect to Poshmark. We sell on Postmark and have to maintain a separate inventory system.
  • Once items are set up in inventory if there is an error in the picture, the information, or the inventory amount it has to be updated by hand. A subsequent product upload does not fix it or over write it.
ShippingEasy is perfect for a small business that needs the inventory system but doesn't want to pay through the nose. The customer service is excellent - they help you in set up, making changes, and make sure you understand how to use it. They save me time in managing our inventory and save me time when there is a problem - I call and get an answer right away. Plus if there is a system wide problem, which there rarely is, they make announcements and keep us up to date during and after.
ShippingEasy customer support is excellent. We rarely have to wait on hold, the reps are knowledgeable, well trained, well spoken, and understand technical issues. They listen carefully to make sure they understand the issue and check if they do not know something. I feel confident that I am getting correct information and rarely have to make more than one phone call to get an issue corrected.
We use ShippingEasy for our whole organization as an all-in-one shipping solution that integrated with our BigCommerce store. We also use it for our email marketing campaigns for sales and automated, triggered response emails to new customers, return customers, etc. It really is a good an all-in-one solution that helps a small organization like ourselves save a lot of time and makes our life a lot easier by integrating fairly seamlessly into our BigCommerce platform.
  • ShippingEasy makes it very easy to set up shipping rules for various scenarios so that shipping is fairly automated. It really is a click and ship type set up.
  • ShippingEasy integrates into our BigCommerce platform very well. We very rarely have any issues with ShippingEasy syncing orders and shipping status to BigCommerce and vise versa.
  • ShippingEasy's marketing service is very easy to use. It makes email campaign design extremely easy and aesthetically pleasing and it also makes automated emails very easy to set up as well.
  • ShippingEasy does have room for improvement in scenarios where we have to ship customer's partial shipments. The options are there but they do not work well. Usually, it triggers BigCommerce to read it like it has been fully shipped so when we go to ship the remainder of the order we have to manually enter the shipment into ShippingEasy because BigCommerce and ShippingEasy think that order has already been shipped in full.
  • Uploading .csv files for email contacts could be a little more user-friendly. For example, if your headers in your .csv file do not match perfectly then the file will not upload. Which makes sense. But the problem is that it does not tell you why the file will not upload or that there was an error, it simply does not upload. So you really have to play a guessing game and trial and error to get the file into the correct format to upload the contacts.
  • I kind of would like to see an option to delete bounced emails from campaigns out of my contact list since obviously they are not valid contacts. The option may be there but I have not been able to find it.
ShippingEasy is perfect for our shipping needs. It allows for a smaller organization to ship a much larger volume more easily especially with the flexibility of the shipping rules. The email marketing campaign and marketing tools really help out a lot as well. They have more functionality and are a fraction of the cost of Constant Contact. So for an online retail platform like us, it really is an invaluable tool.