ShippingEasy

ShippingEasy Reviews

Do you work for this company? Learn how we help vendors

Ratings and Reviews

Eva Sawyer | TrustRadius Reviewer
I don't always ship packages with my company, as probably 85% of my business is service-based. However, a couple of times a year when I do a clear out of products that I obtained for review purposes I need to ship packages both domestically and internationally. I use the Ecwid e-commerce platform and chose Shipping Easy due to its integration with my store site.
Vivian Vassar | TrustRadius Reviewer
Our company uses ShippingEasy to manage our inventory across multiple online marketplaces, to manage our shipping, and for email marketing to our customers and email list. The main reason we use ShippingEasy is the inventory management. Without it we would not be able to track and adjust our inventory as items are sold. Because the system adjusts the inventory numbers quickly across the marketplaces it prevents overselling.
We use ShippingEasy for our whole organization as an all-in-one shipping solution that integrated with our BigCommerce store. We also use it for our email marketing campaigns for sales and automated, triggered response emails to new customers, return customers, etc. It really is a good an all-in-one solution that helps a small organization like ourselves save a lot of time and makes our life a lot easier by integrating fairly seamlessly into our BigCommerce platform.

ShippingEasy Scorecard Summary

What is ShippingEasy?

ShippingEasy headquartered in Austin offers their cloud-based ecommerce shipping platform, providing full support for USPS, UPS, FedEx and integrating with online marketplaces such as Amazon, eBay, Etsy, Shopify, BigCommerce, WooCommerce, Volusion, and others. ShippingEasy allows automated order tracking with fulfillment data, and inventory levels to populate in real time.

ShippingEasy Pricing

Enterprise$159.00per month

ShippingEasy Technical Details

What is ShippingEasy?

Who uses ShippingEasy?

The most common users of ShippingEasy are from Small Businesses and the Retail industry.