Score 8.2 out of 10

What is ShippingEasy?

Starter

per month 50 shipments per month

Basic

per month 500 shipments per month.

Plus

per month 1,500 shipments per month.

For the latest information on pricing, visithttps://shippingeasy.com/pricing

Starting price (does not include set up fee)

• $5 per month 50 shipments per month

Product Demos

ShippingEasy: the Full E-commerce Shipping Platform
01:57

What is ShippingEasy?

ShippingEasy, an Auctane (formerly Stamps.com) company, offers their cloud-based ecommerce shipping platform, providing full support for USPS, UPS, FedEx and integrating with online marketplaces such as Amazon, eBay, Etsy, Shopify, BigCommerce, WooCommerce, Volusion, and others. ShippingEasy allows automated order tracking with fulfillment data, and inventory levels to populate in real time.

ShippingEasy Video

ShippingEasy: An E-commerce Shipping Platform

ShippingEasy Technical Details

Deployment TypesSoftware as a Service (SaaS), Cloud, or Web-Based

ShippingEasy starts at $5.

Reviewers rate Support Rating highest, with a score of 1.5.

Attribute Ratings

Eva Sawyer | TrustRadius Reviewer
I don't always ship packages with my company, as probably 85% of my business is service-based. However, a couple of times a year when I do a clear out of products that I obtained for review purposes I need to ship packages both domestically and internationally. I use the Ecwid e-commerce platform and chose Shipping Easy due to its integration with my store site.
  • Easy to understand interface.
  • Low monthly fee.
  • Fails to sync with the store consistently.
  • Integration with Stamps.com is problematic.
If you don't mind having to manually input orders and have time to deal with the software issues then sure, this might be a decent option for you. But if you need to be able to ship quickly and consistently, then you are better off to pick another company.
  • Shipping deadlines missed.
  • Inability to offer international shipping.
  • Loss of sales.
Using PayPal for shipping worked ok for clients who paid with PayPal but was not a good option for those who submitted payment elsewhere. I have since switched to Pirate Ship and it is far more reliable and easy to work with.
I had been using this company for probably the first two months with no real issues, but to be fair I also didn't send a lot of packages. However, when I DID need to use the platform, I realized that the orders from my shop were syncing inconsistently, forcing me to manually input orders in order to get them shipped. I had placed a fairly sizeable amount of money in my Stamps.com account, but when it came time to add more funds my payment method was declined, even on a card that had several thousand dollars credit. I call (which took forever) and they say that it is an anti-fraud measure and that I have to call Stamps.com to get the block taken off. I do so, they do so and I go back to try and purchase postage, still no luck, card declined. Reach out again to be told it wasn't their problem, that I needed to take it up with Stamps.com. However, I could purchase postage directly from Stamps.com, but then my balance didn't always update in ShippingEasy. I'd give a zero if I could. Now don't get me wrong, I understand that things are slowed down with COVID, but the utter lack of assistance or even a sense of urgency when it came to resolving my issue was staggering. I must have reached out 5-6 times within the span of a week with little change in the situation. Horrible customer service. Then I canceled the service and got charged for another two months.
Vivian Vassar | TrustRadius Reviewer
Our company uses ShippingEasy to manage our inventory across multiple online marketplaces, to manage our shipping, and for email marketing to our customers and email list. The main reason we use ShippingEasy is the inventory management. Without it we would not be able to track and adjust our inventory as items are sold. Because the system adjusts the inventory numbers quickly across the marketplaces it prevents overselling.
  • Setting up inventory is easy and is done automatically when you import products from a marketplace.
  • Once you set up an item in inventory you can list the item on another marketplace, import from that marketplace into ShippingEasy and it automatically syncs that item to the SKU already set up.
  • ShippingEasy can be set up to sort orders and set up shipping presets so orders can go through creating shipping labels quickly.
  • ShippingEasy is set up to connect to many marketplaces including Amazon, eBay, and Walmart but does not connect to Poshmark. We sell on Postmark and have to maintain a separate inventory system.
  • Once items are set up in inventory if there is an error in the picture, the information, or the inventory amount it has to be updated by hand. A subsequent product upload does not fix it or over write it.
ShippingEasy is perfect for a small business that needs the inventory system but doesn't want to pay through the nose. The customer service is excellent - they help you in set up, making changes, and make sure you understand how to use it. They save me time in managing our inventory and save me time when there is a problem - I call and get an answer right away. Plus if there is a system wide problem, which there rarely is, they make announcements and keep us up to date during and after.
  • We rarely have an out of stock. As long as we enter the correct amounts to start an item in inventory ShippingEasy tracks and adjust across marketplaces as we make make sales.
  • We use the ShippingEasy marketing service which they helped us set up. It allows us to send emails to customers and is set up to work in accordance to marketplace customer contact policy. It is automatic and saves us time.
  • Excellent customer care means we worry less because we know immediate help is a phone call or chat away.
ShippingEasy was less expensive and offered more marketplace connections than Stitch Labs. ShippingEasy charges for a basic shipping program and then you can decide to add on inventory and marketing for an extra, reasonable fee. It's easier to control our costs that way. ShippingEasy has phone customer service at all levels which Stitch Labs did not offer at our service plan level. That made it difficult to communicate with Stitch Labs. Hands down we are thrilled that we switched from Stitch Labs to ShippingEasy.
ShippingEasy customer support is excellent. We rarely have to wait on hold, the reps are knowledgeable, well trained, well spoken, and understand technical issues. They listen carefully to make sure they understand the issue and check if they do not know something. I feel confident that I am getting correct information and rarely have to make more than one phone call to get an issue corrected.