ShippingEasy

ShippingEasy Reviews

Do you work for this company? Learn how we help vendors

Eva Sawyer | TrustRadius Reviewer
I had been using this company for probably the first two months with no real issues, but to be fair I also didn't send a lot of packages. However, when I DID need to use the platform, I realized that the orders from my shop were syncing inconsistently, forcing me to manually input orders in order to get them shipped. I had placed a fairly sizeable amount of money in my Stamps.com account, but when it came time to add more funds my payment method was declined, even on a card that had several thousand dollars credit. I call (which took forever) and they say that it is an anti-fraud measure and that I have to call Stamps.com to get the block taken off. I do so, they do so and I go back to try and purchase postage, still no luck, card declined. Reach out again to be told it wasn't their problem, that I needed to take it up with Stamps.com. However, I could purchase postage directly from Stamps.com, but then my balance didn't always update in ShippingEasy. I'd give a zero if I could. Now don't get me wrong, I understand that things are slowed down with COVID, but the utter lack of assistance or even a sense of urgency when it came to resolving my issue was staggering. I must have reached out 5-6 times within the span of a week with little change in the situation. Horrible customer service. Then I canceled the service and got charged for another two months.
Vivian Vassar | TrustRadius Reviewer
ShippingEasy customer support is excellent. We rarely have to wait on hold, the reps are knowledgeable, well trained, well spoken, and understand technical issues. They listen carefully to make sure they understand the issue and check if they do not know something. I feel confident that I am getting correct information and rarely have to make more than one phone call to get an issue corrected.

ShippingEasy Scorecard Summary

What is ShippingEasy?

ShippingEasy headquartered in Austin offers their cloud-based ecommerce shipping platform, providing full support for USPS, UPS, FedEx and integrating with online marketplaces such as Amazon, eBay, Etsy, Shopify, BigCommerce, WooCommerce, Volusion, and others. ShippingEasy allows automated order tracking with fulfillment data, and inventory levels to populate in real time.

ShippingEasy Pricing

Enterprise$159.00per month

ShippingEasy Technical Details

What is ShippingEasy?

Who uses ShippingEasy?

The most common users of ShippingEasy are from Small Businesses and the Retail industry.