Shoeboxed is an expense report and light business document management application from the company of the same name in Durham, North Carolina featuring receipt capture, mileage tracking, business card management, and more.https://dudodiprj2sv7.cloudfront.net/product-logos/HG/Rf/2SA9QO5ZC7CA.pngShoeboxed organized my life!Shoeboxed takes care of all our financial “back office” - it is basically my virtual bookkeeper: I can send all of our bills and receipts and forms to them (with my mobile phone or simply in an envelope), they will scan them and post them to an online account. From there I can search and find receipts and export them to QuickBooks.,Scans all my documents for me Multiple ways to send receipts in - from my phone, email, via mail, etc Can invite multiple users Integrations into Quickbooks, Evernote, etc.,I had some issues with the mobile app in the past - where it crashes or gets stuck uploading. I think they fixed most of that, however, I transitioned to simply mailing my documents off to them.,10,It saves me, I would say, at least 2-3 hours each week We probably generate 'better' tax returns - more deductions and save on our accountant in the process, since they have everything perfectly prepped,Shopify, MailChimpA great way to take some admin work off your handsWe use Shoeboxed to digitize our customer and vendor relations. As a market platform, contact management is a crucial element for our business success,Hassle free ways to submit (mobile, snail mail, etc.) with virtually no workload for us Digitalizing business cards to facilitate contact management Categorizing of receipts to make them searchable,The only thing I can think of is when e.g. a contact at a vendor changes, I'd like the old one to be marked as outdated or even better be prompted if I want to replace the contact.,10,Countless hours saved on admin work Higher accuracy of transactions recorded,FreshBooks,BlueSnap, AWS CodePipeline, Gitlab
Shoeboxed

Shoeboxed Reviews

Shoeboxed
Filter 2 vetted Shoeboxed reviews and ratings
Rachel Walter profile photo
April 13, 2018

User Review: "Shoeboxed organized my life!"

• Scans all my documents for me
  • Multiple ways to send receipts in - from my phone, email, via mail, etc
  • Can invite multiple users
  • Integrations into Quickbooks, Evernote, etc.
  • I had some issues with the mobile app in the past - where it crashes or gets stuck uploading. I think they fixed most of that, however, I transitioned to simply mailing my documents off to them.
I'm not sure how Shoeboxed can be used in a large organization, but for our small business, it is perfect. I'm the only one who deals with our finances and works with our accountant and for that Shoeboxed is simply my lifesaver and worth so much more for not just all the time it saves me but all the worries and headaches too.
Read Rachel Walter's full review
Markus Zähringer profile photo
May 18, 2018

Shoeboxed Review: "A great way to take some admin work off your hands"

• Hassle free ways to submit (mobile, snail mail, etc.) with virtually no workload for us
  • Digitalizing business cards to facilitate contact management
  • Categorizing of receipts to make them searchable
  • The only thing I can think of is when e.g. a contact at a vendor changes, I'd like the old one to be marked as outdated or even better be prompted if I want to replace the contact.
For larger enterprises there may be enough room to provide an in-house solution but we as a start-up need to focus on our core tasks and to have help with admin tasks is incredibly valuable for us.
Read Markus Zähringer's full review