Shoeboxed Reviews

Rachel Walter | TrustRadius Reviewer
April 13, 2018

Shoeboxed organized my life!

Shoeboxed takes care of all our financial “back office” - it is basically my virtual bookkeeper: I can send all of our bills and receipts and forms to them (with my mobile phone or simply in an envelope), they will scan them and post them to an online account. From there I can search and find receipts and export them to QuickBooks.
  • Scans all my documents for me
  • Multiple ways to send receipts in - from my phone, email, via mail, etc
  • Can invite multiple users
  • Integrations into Quickbooks, Evernote, etc.
  • I had some issues with the mobile app in the past - where it crashes or gets stuck uploading. I think they fixed most of that, however, I transitioned to simply mailing my documents off to them.
I'm not sure how Shoeboxed can be used in a large organization, but for our small business, it is perfect. I'm the only one who deals with our finances and works with our accountant and for that Shoeboxed is simply my lifesaver and worth so much more for not just all the time it saves me but all the worries and headaches too.
Read Rachel Walter's full review
Markus Zähringer | TrustRadius Reviewer
May 18, 2018

A great way to take some admin work off your hands

We use Shoeboxed to digitize our customer and vendor relations. As a market platform, contact management is a crucial element for our business success
  • Hassle free ways to submit (mobile, snail mail, etc.) with virtually no workload for us
  • Digitalizing business cards to facilitate contact management
  • Categorizing of receipts to make them searchable
  • The only thing I can think of is when e.g. a contact at a vendor changes, I'd like the old one to be marked as outdated or even better be prompted if I want to replace the contact.
For larger enterprises there may be enough room to provide an in-house solution but we as a start-up need to focus on our core tasks and to have help with admin tasks is incredibly valuable for us.
Read Markus Zähringer's full review

Shoeboxed Scorecard Summary

About Shoeboxed

Shoeboxed is an expense report and light business document management application from the company of the same name in Durham, North Carolina featuring receipt capture, mileage tracking, business card management, and more.