Shopify Reviews

Nichole Pelaez | TrustRadius Reviewer
January 25, 2020

The Best E-commerce Platform-biz in a Box

Shopify is currently used to host our eCommerce store and it fully supports our business. It is used by our whole organization for web design, operations and order fulfillment, shipping, marketing, and product management. Shopify addresses the main issue small and new business owners have when wanting to start an online store. They are supportive every step of the way adding so many apps that make it possible to have variety and automation with every aspect of your businesses. Shopify helps you customize webpages, processes credit card transactions, organizes your orders, and allows you to print shipping labels, track inventory, and use other programs to market and email campaigns to your customers. They have so many tools, apps, and support guides available it was essential to getting my business up and running and now fully operational and thriving. What’s best, I know Shopify will have what I need when my business is ready to take the next step and grow.
  • Shopify academy has by far been the best resource in starting a business and excelling at every step necessary to have a profitable business. Shopify Academy offers so many articles, videos, webinars and tools/suggestions that you can truly do everything on your own even if you have no prior experience. This was the single most important factor in deciding to use Shopify versus other online store platforms. They offer the best support and guides for doing everything.
  • The Product management within Shopify is so clear and organized that it makes it really easy to add products to your store with photos, details, SEO search terms and various color options. There is a bulk editor that allows you to select more than one product at a time and update details all at once. Extremely time-consuming to have this bulk editor to change prices, change product names, etc.
  • Even though the app store has awesome tools, it can slow your website down if you add too many. Be mindful of each tool you add and make sure it’s necessary so you do not ruin the user experience on your site. There’s no point in having a fancy app if the user gets impatient with load time and decides to leave.
  • Shopify has an easy homepage editor that you can use to create your first homepage only. This can have a downside when designing all of your other pages If you do not have experience with HTM or CSS. If you don't, customizing your website will be difficult for you if you plan to design it on your own. Shopify does offer guides to help implement certain features to your pages and change the coding, but if you have no experience doing this is can’t be frustrating trying to design the website of your dreams.
Shopify is well suited for dropshipping businesses, small businesses needing guidance on the entire process, and even larger scale businesses since they have more advanced features with other plans. Shopify is the go-to platform for all eCommerce stores, so if you sell products it's a great tool. I highly recommend this over all the others.
Read Nichole Pelaez's full review
Kim Hoogenboom | TrustRadius Reviewer
January 23, 2020

Branded products, no overhead or inventory!

Shopify, combined with Custom Cat and Printful provide our private school system with an advertising avenue not previously afforded. We are now able to offer multiple designs in a multitude of colors, sizes, and styles without the overhead of having inventory. Everyone that orders become a walking, talking, and actionable billboard for the schools with almost no overhead or volunteering.
  • Easy templates to provide straight forward, simple to use UI for customers.
  • Works with integrated APPs to allow for 3rd party fulfillment.
  • Inputting new products can be time consuming because all categories have to be built by hand.
  • Price changes can be time consuming because you can only change by product, not by style.
Shopify is great for bigger e-commerce or a company with a small SKU count. I wouldn't recommend it to a company with thousands of SKUs, they should look at a more robust system. Shopify does not provide a robust reporting system and even the less expensive apps don't provide valuable information. However, it fits our small non-profit needs with its price and ease of use.
Read Kim Hoogenboom's full review
February 29, 2020

Dependable eCommerce platform with solid analytics

We're using Shopify to sell a large volume of consumer products. There are multiple users within the company actively using the platform. It serves as a versatile and dependable eCommerce solution that allows us to make changes to the product pages quickly and easily. The analytics data is robust and helps us keep an eye on KPIs throughout the day.
  • Makes it real easy to create duplicate versions of product pages for testing various elements.
  • Displays a wide array of reports and analytics
  • Real easy to create and implement discount codes
  • Some of the templates are not easy to reconfigure.
  • Some Sales reports like "Sales by Discount" have a lag time of around two days before data populates.
  • Big jump in pricing from "Shopify" to "Advanced Shopify."
Shopify is great for companies with an array of products and discount offers. Easy to keep track of everything and edit as needed. Not too many cases where it's not well suited; performs well at all levels. Like any platform, there will likely be a few areas where you wish it worked differently, but it just takes a little time to get to know the complexities.
April 07, 2020

Best all-around option

I am a web designer and have used Shopify for the set up of e-commerce sites. Shopify is the best all-around option for e-commerce websites. It is particularly good for those with a large online store that need the functionality that Shopify has as well as the integrations it has.
  • Great UI
  • Scalable
  • Great SEO functionality
  • It is more expensive to use than alternatives like WooCommerce.
  • There are big expensive jumps between the Shopify plans.
Shopify is great for a business that has a large array of products, needs to be able to manage the backend in house and not by a web designer, as well as needs the quick and easy set up of Shopify.
February 29, 2020

Stop struggling and start selling

We consult with clients on implementing Shopify as an online storefront and e-commerce solution.
  • Shopify is extremely user-friendly.
  • Excellent website and mobile platforms
  • Excellent inventory and sales management
  • Shopify has improved integrations and implementation over the years. That used to be my biggest struggle.
  • Some industries still struggle with custom and large truck shipping options.
Shopify is excellent for SMB, and even some large businesses, dependent on the product or service offered. For companies with more proprietary needs, like insurance, bookings, etc. Shopify might not be the best fit.
February 03, 2020

Best E-commerce platform

Shopify is arguably the best e-commerce platform. It has hundreds of payment gateways, integrations, fantastic UI, and is just an excellent platform for an online store.
  • Fantastic Support
  • Multi channel integrations
  • It is more expensive than alternatives like woocomerce.
  • It has its own coding language to learn.
Shopify is a fantastic e-commerce site for people who don't want to deal with the technical aspects of running a store and can afford Shopify. It has excellent multi-channel integration, great UI and UX, and an extensive list of features.
Dan Hanna | TrustRadius Reviewer
October 15, 2019

A great E-commerce platform

I am currently in Shopify's partner program. I build web stores for clients who are looking to start there own E-Commerce store. We also help customers who already have Shopify stores. We help them grow and upgrade their current stores. I am able to manage all parts of Shopify without having the need for more employees.
  • Shopify makes it easy to create new development stores.
  • They also make it easy to request access to customers that already have a store.
  • Shopify is a one-stop shop for all e-commerce needs including domain and hosting services.
  • It would help if I could offer my clients more than a 14 day free trial.
  • The web design can become confusing on their platform.
  • It would be nice to have more app options.
Shopify is great for someone looking to become an affiliate marketer. They have multiple features to help you sell their product. I would say it is a little less appropriate for people who have limited web design experience. It can be a little confusing when you are first starting out. Overall though, I would say that it is easy to use.
Read Dan Hanna's full review
Kathy Pierre | TrustRadius Reviewer
December 14, 2019

Shopify Works

We currently use Shopify as the platform for our official skincare e-commerce website. We have found it to be the best platform we have discovered thus far, especially if you are someone who is not very good at developing a website from scratch.
  • Shopify offers limitless themes, some are free and others are available at a decent cost.
  • The platform is more cost-effective than a lot of other platforms on the market currently.
  • Some of the apps available on the platform are lacking in quality.
  • It would be nice if the free trial would be 30 days. It does take a little time to get everything into their system.
Shopify is great for any e-commerce website. It would be a great option for someone with little to no experience in website development. It can be a little limiting when it comes to design, so if you are someone looking for a more of customizable website this may not be the best platform.
Read Kathy Pierre's full review
Stephen Steinberg | TrustRadius Reviewer
November 30, 2019

One of the top eCommerce providers

We've used Shopify to test new products and new markets. Shopify is perfect for those cases because it's cheapest plan is functional enough to test a product and market, yet it has enough out-of-the-box themes to look presentable without much time and effort in customizations. BigCommerce has a bit more functionality but it's cheapest plan is more expensive and takes more effort to make presentable, so Shopify is perfect for rolling out a website quick and cheap.
  • Great themes out of the box.
  • Very affordable plans to be budget-conscious.
  • Very easy to setup and customize a site with little to no coding experience.
  • Shopify doesn't have much native functionality and you must pay for third-party apps for somewhat normal features. Naturally, third-party apps aren't always perfectly integrated into websites.
  • Shopify can get expensive as you scale and isn't as good a value in the medium and large-scale enterprise space when compared to BigCommerce in my opinion.
  • Shopify charges additional payment processing fees if you don't use Shopify's payment processor. This can cause problems in the back office of businesses.
Shopify is perfect if someone has never set up a website or eCommerce website before. It's lightyears better than Wix or Squarespace. In certain scenarios, it's better than BigCommerce but in other areas BigCommerce wins. Regardless those are the top two platforms to consider. It comes down to how much money or knowledge you have to customize the theme to your needs and what specific functionality you need.
Read Stephen Steinberg's full review
Kiara Elder | TrustRadius Reviewer
September 18, 2019

Gotta love Shopify

We use it as our main store on the internet and use their technology for our popup and local stores. We use their interface as our main customer interaction and sell point. We use it across our whole organization.
  • Great POS
  • great customer services
  • easy to navigate
  • easy to set up
  • cart discounts are hard to set up
  • you need additional apps for a lot of things. Sometimes they work well other times they do not.
  • The home page is often way to busy for a glance through to get basic information on daily sales
It is a great POS and online storefront. It is easy to manage and change with very little computer knowledge needed. They walk you through all of the setups and have a great question and answer section. They offer great business advice on how to grow. They are tech-heavy which can be challenging for those who are not tech-savvy.
Read Kiara Elder's full review
Lindsay Halsey | TrustRadius Reviewer
December 04, 2019

Two thumbs up for SEO friendliness

At our search engine marketing agency, Shopify is a frequently used eCommerce platform by our customers. We, then, use Shopify for search engine optimization. The platforms allow us to implement search engine marketing best practices with ease.
  • Simple, user-friendly interface.
  • Great platform to get started with eCommerce.
  • Solid SEO functionality.
  • More customization possibilities for XML sitemaps.
  • More advanced SEO capabilities around the addition of FAQ content on category pages.
Shopify is very well suited for those getting started with eCommerce.
Read Lindsay Halsey's full review
RICKY NG | TrustRadius Reviewer
October 08, 2019

A non-tech user opinion of Shopify Basic for the new eCommerce user and startup.

We run Shopify Basic for eCommerce as a second storefront for our luggage business. It is used as an independent store platform alongside our BigCommerce platform. Given Shopify is a top eCommerce platform, we decided to try it and test out its performance compared to our BigCommerce store.
  • The pool of available premium themes for different sellers to purchase is deep.
  • Storefront speeds.
  • Comprehensive and deep pool of customised apps.
  • Default, out-of-the-box SEO with basic subscription is very poor over time (over 18 months) for search engine crawling.
  • The control panel speed for the merchant is very slow and nothing like the storefront speed.
  • Product creation listing is not fast or simple enough.
Shopify Basic is good for users with some level of coding knowledge who want minor theme adjustments and have SEO knowledge. For anyone completely new to Shopify, it is daunting and complicated to launch an eCommerce store without paying a professional to help set it up properly.
Read RICKY NG's full review
October 09, 2019

I absolutely love Shopify, would NEVER use anything else ever again.

Shopify Plus is the version that we are using and it is the best online platform that we have found, bar none. We have used several different systems, including but not limited to OFBiz, Magento, and BigCommerce. Each of those other platforms have severe limitations or problems, and we have encountered none of them with Shopify. The best part for us is that we are saving thousands of $$ per month, from just hosting and general fees for merchant accounts to developers and server issues. And between the 3 active sites that we have on Shopify Plus, we are doing around $20M in sales. We love the app store and that really provides so many quick fixes or plugs gaps that we need and most of them cost little to nothing to add into your store. We couldn't be more pleased with Shopify and it has changed how we do things for the better!!!
  • Much more cost effective than any other platform that we have found.
  • Speed, speed, speed. The load times are much better than any other sites that we have used or found.
  • The app store provides solutions for any of the little changes or things that we want to do on our sites.
  • Customer service is fantastic, very helpful and quick to resolve issues that we have.
  • None that we have come across yet.
If you are wanting to run an online business, Shopify is the place to go. We have tried so many other platforms and nothing can compete with Shopify Plus. They have a slick interface, easy to use tools, and it is open enough for you to get in there and code to your heart's content. They have an awesome feature which allows you to setup wholesale clients and give them custom pricing that only they can see. It allows you to do both retail and wholesale on 1 site, which is great and has been very helpful for us to condense the number of sites that we need. The pricing is very fair too, especially when you work out multiple sites with them.
Mandy Cramer | TrustRadius Reviewer
January 18, 2019

Sales Assured with Shopify

I manage the Shopify for my brand producing enamel pins and accessories. I love Shopify because I can integrate my web shop with my social media like Instagram, Facebook, etc. 97% of all my sales come from Instagram and being able to have an easy way for my customers to click on products and easily access my very user-friendly website is probably the number one reason for my sales.
  • They are partnered with tons of companies to offer app integration and channels for sales
  • I love the Instagram integration that allows my buyers to buy directly via Instagram
  • It's easy to update my orders and fulfill them via the app or the website.
  • I'd love if they could lower the fees, but they're still better than Paypal.
  • I wish there were more free layout options.
  • I'd love a way to prevent certain items from being excluded from discount codes.
I love using Shopify overall as it has definitely given me a way to sell my products. I also feel like it is well-trusted and offers enough ways to pay for goods. Another positive point is that it is so simple to use and create websites, update, and make changes to.
Read Mandy Cramer's full review
May 03, 2019

Shopify is the way to go!

I use Shopify at a small business boutique store that I work at. We use Shopify for our online sales platform. This means we are able to list all of our items on the website and also make sales online. This works great because we are able to boost our sales traffic and attract new customers from not only in the United States, but also from around the entire world.
  • One of the best strengths is being able to upload your entire store to Shopify. I am able to control what items go online, how much they are and even set specific shipping parameters.
  • The vast ability to change your website is an excellent plus. If I feel we need a full makeover of the website, I can simply go into the tools section and choose a different face for the front of the website. I can then customize it with different colors and fonts whatever way I want.
  • The support staff associated with Shopify is amazing. I have been in several group chats where individuals have helped with any questions we have had from shipping prices to set up a new page.
  • One con would be that there is so much in Shopify that it can be confusing to someone. It takes a lot of practice and can lead to frustration if you do not understand what you are doing.
I believe Shopify is well suited because an individual is able to attract buyers from all over the world. You can charge different prices for your products' shipping based on the buyer's location. In addition, one can learn about where the consumers are located by data collection through Shopify. Another item that is great with Shopify is if you stock-out of an item and cannot remove it from the website in time before someone purchases it, the refund process is very easy and you do not even have to capture the payment automatically to help prevent stock-outs.
Daniel Choi | TrustRadius Reviewer
September 07, 2018

Easy eCommerce with Shopify

Shopify was being used across the whole organization. I used it to list a curated list of products. The reason I used Shopify was because it allowed me to create a website in a clean manor with minimal time and also accept payments. It also had a free trial of 60 days which allowed me to play around with the design of my website before launching live.
  • Easy to begin using
  • Lots of tutorials available
  • Offers nice layouts even with free themes
  • All the apps make it pricey. I wanted to add things like currency converters and other email marketing which would have bumped my monthly fee up by 100%.
  • A low barrier to entry means there is more competition in the eCommerce space.
Shopify is suited for people who are beginning ecommerce. They offer the best way to make a website and integrate payments. It is also suited for businesses who have expertise in their products but not necessarily in website design and coding.
Read Daniel Choi's full review
December 11, 2018

Shopify is a simple, easy to use, eCommerce solution. Just don't try to customize it much

After comparing eComm solutions for a client, we went with Shopify as the preferred solution when building their site. They were a startup and the ease of management of products, lack of hassle of site maintenance, and built-in integration w/ Amazon were the major factors that made us go w/ Shopify.
  • Product details and listings is simple and straightforward
  • Inventory Management is robust and easy to grasp
  • integration with the most common payment processors and Amazon listing are great
  • Site/Store customization is difficult - it's page templates are based on an XML-like markup that you have to learn to do any page design edits
  • There is a store/library of premium site themes to purchase, but the offerings are limited when compared to the comparable ocean of themes for something like WordPress
  • Since custom development for Shopify is less popular - it's difficult to find help if have customization q's or get stuck. There isn't a very active Shopify dev community
Shopify is a good solution for a small- to mid-size business that needs an easy-to-manage eCommerce solution. Since it is not easy to customize the design of a Shopify site, I'd strongly recommend just selecting one of the premium themes to start out with and then hire a specialist to do custom design later when you're making enough profit to warrant a redesign.
January 02, 2019

A great platform to sell your products online!

As a small company, we needed an easy solution to quickly sell our products online. Shopify provides this for us while being affordable and user-friendly. Their support is great too in case you have questions! We use Shopify across many departments (support, operations/fulfillment, finance, and marketing) to fulfill orders and track our sales.
  • Their online help center and customer support are great. I've found most of my answers online, from their help desk. When I've needed extra help they've always responded to my emails in a prompt fashion.
  • Their basic reporting is sufficient and easily digestible for small and medium-sized companies.
  • They offer many integration options with fulfillment providers so you can quickly move online sales into shipped orders.
  • They charge a bit too much for their premium subscription.
Using Shopify has allowed my current company and past company quickly offer an e-commerce platform to sell our consumer goods. Shopify is easy to implement, links to our fulfillment provider and has various integrations with our support CRM, accounting tools, and the like. If you're looking for a quick, out-of-the-box solution, Shopify is a good choice.
December 14, 2018

A Two Man Operation Made Easy with Shopify

To sell posters. Small business with 2 employees.
  • Competitive pricing
  • A cornucopia of addons to suit your needs
  • Basic user interface that anyone can adapt to
  • Since I was an early adopter of shopify and our company's needs were basic, they eventually eliminated the weaknesses that we addressed
We are located in the same city as Shopify, so we were invited multiple times to sit in on user experience meetings. All of our functional requirements were met over the course of these meetings. It's hard to point out any weaknesses with Shopify these days, they really set the bar for ecommerce platforms.
Jeff Moriarty | TrustRadius Reviewer
August 09, 2017

Don't Even Think About Building a Website Until You Look at Shopify!

We currently use Shopify for one of our websites and are in the process of moving our two Magento websites over to Shopify. Everyone in our organization uses Shopify in one way or another. From the customer service team, to the writers, to the marketers to the purchasers. Everyone that uses it loves it. Way more than using Magento.
  • Ease of Use - Very user friendly. Anyone can pick it up within a couple days and know how to do almost everything.
  • Great Customer Service - The help is excellent. Also, they have a huge community where people are happy to help.
  • Ton of Add-Ons - You can find a ton of add-ons and modules to use that can be installed by you. They don't require developers.
  • Inexpensive - Because it's easy to use and doesn't require a ton of developer time, it's so much cheaper to run.
  • Themes - While you can find 3rd party themes, they need to expand their own offering of themes.
  • Reporting - While reporting is ok, I would like to see better reporting with the basic programs.
  • Plus Cost - The cost of Plus is too high. Maybe give all of the developer options for a certain price, and then if the customer wants the help/team with marketing work, there is a higher cost program.
It is perfect for small to medium size businesses. Large $10 million plus companies may be better suited for Magento because of their budgets and team size, but if you are just getting online, have a small or medium sized company and not unlimited budgets, than Shopify is the best choice for you.
Read Jeff Moriarty's full review
Ray Doustdar | TrustRadius Reviewer
November 13, 2017

Shopify Review from CEO & Founder of BUICED Liquid and Avid Fresh Veggie Juicer!

We currently are running our Liquid Vitamins business of www.buiced.com using Shopify, and I know could NOT be any happier. It is BY FAR the best of breed solution out there.
  • Very easy to use overall platform that does NOT require any coding skills for the most part.
  • The APP Store and platform has now enabled SO MANY other amazing aspects to add to my customer experience when they buy off our website, that I feel like we rival Amazon.com in terms for fulfillment, actually, we BEST them!
  • Their customer service is excellent and always available. They really do a great job.
  • Honestly nothing
I already DO recommend this to everyone that is thinking about launching an E-Commerce business.
Read Ray Doustdar's full review
Grace Dvornik | TrustRadius Reviewer
November 02, 2017

Fantastic, professional, and easy to use program!

I consulted for a start-up clothing company and we used Shopify to set up our website and online store, as well as Shopify POS. Shopify provided a great way for a first time business owner to set up and manage her website, store, inventory, etc. It allowed all of the data to be collected and reviewed in one space. It was simple yet effective, easy to navigate and organize.
  • simple but professional format - you don't need a degree in software programming to use it
  • conveniently compiles all data in one place
  • easy to use and edit information
  • At this time, I do not have a suggestion for improvement
Great format, easy to use, great customer service with online tutorials and FAQ page, convenient tool as users are able to access all data on-the-go through the app.
Read Grace Dvornik's full review
Tony Phan | TrustRadius Reviewer
June 21, 2017

Awesome Platform to Start Your Business Online

Shopify is used for my start-up fashion shop. This allows me to push the products out to the market effectively, especially in an e-commerce booming market like the Philippines. The setup process is relatively easy for a non-tech person to set up which makes Shopify ideal for business owners who want to create a strong online platform with the purpose of pushing out their products online.
  • Inventory management: Managing inventory on Shopify is hassle free, the only part that will take time is the input of your inventory to the Shopify inventory.
  • Customer Management: Details customers fill in when surfing your website are all recorded and you will be able to access to this data for marketing purposes.
  • Order management: hassle free checkout which makes it easier to convert sales from visits.
  • Lack of good website templates: There are plenty of templates you can choose from but unfortunately, it is not free. And the free ones are not good enough.
  • Integration with Facebook Store: if you want to connect Shopify with Facebook Store on your business fan page, you might have a problem since sometimes the inventory on Facebook cannot match the inventory on Shopify.
  • Limited payment options: depends on where your business is, you will have different available payment options and it's extremely hard if you want to use a local payment gateway.
If you have some products that you want to push out to the market, let's say you are a start-up business that does not have a lot of capital to invest in a coder to develop your own website. This creates a perfect start for your business website that looks good, is responsive and professional enough for your customers to make a purchase.
Read Tony Phan's full review
Gary Gray | TrustRadius Reviewer
February 07, 2017

Shopify Makes E-Commerce Easy Without Sacrificing Power

I had a client who was looking to transition to a new commerce platform from an established website for their decade old business. Their previous website was cumbersome to maintain on an IT level, too complex for staffers to manage (add, update, delete) products, and clunky and dated for consumers.

Shopify handily addresses all these issues by providing a robust, user-friendly backend and stylish front-end for consumers.
  • Ease of product creation and management.
  • Zero ongoing IT maintenance issues.
  • Streamlined and stylish consumer-facing website.
  • Product categories and subcategories are time consuming and non-standard to implement.
  • Building out the front end was more time consuming than expected.
  • Available plugins of widely varied quality.
For small businesses selling a set range of products, Shopify is a dream to set up and manage. If you're not looking to hire an IT department, or deal wth web developer, and are looking to outsource all that work, Shopify is your best bet.

Shopify's powerful commerce tools can make your online store ready to compete with pretty much anything else on the web, and can scale to whatever traffic your store generates, which is a great comfort when your products go viral and suddenly sales explode.
Read Gary Gray's full review
Scott Markman | TrustRadius Reviewer
February 06, 2017

Shopify...the best small to medium business ecommerce platform

I would recommend using Shopify if you have no experience with ecommerce programming and your company makes less than $2 million in revenue. It is the best small to medium business platform out there and easy to use. Plus, there are a ton of widgets and plugins that can easily be added. You can easily change the theme and make edits.
I say $2 million because if your company makes more than that, you should be able to higher a freelance developer or in-house as a matter of fact to use Magento. Magento is free and has more customization ability.

• Can quickly launch a store, even within a day
  • No need for development work with lots of themes & plugins
  • Low cost, between $29 to $79 a month
  • Shopping cart is hard to customize and it's hosted by Shopify separately
  • Transaction fees can get high if you have a lot of transactions
  • To do any special customizations, you will need a developer and the platform is somewhat rigid with capabilities.
Read Scott Markman's full review

Product catalog & listings (67)
Product management (65)
Bulk product upload (54)
Branding (67)
Mobile storefront (66)
Product variations (64)
Website integration (62)
Visual customization (65)
CMS (52)
Abandoned cart recovery (59)
Checkout user experience (63)
eCommerce security (65)
9.5
Promotions & discounts (63)
Personalized recommendations (32)
Inventory management (64)
Shipping (59)
Custom functionality (60)

About Shopify

Shopify is a commerce platform that allows anyone to easily sell online, at a retail location, and everywhere in between. Shopify offers a professional online storefront, a payment solution to accept credit cards, and the Shopify POS application to power retail sales. Shopify is used by over 90,000 retailers in 100 different countries.

As a SaaS, Shopify's stability and always-on availability are touted. The eCommerce site presents the customary inventory and presentation controls typical of eCommerce solutions. Items are organized into collections, or using smart collections customize groupings to fit the merchandise (e.g. less than $20 items, gift ideas, bundles, etc.). Content management features (e.g. a blog) are present for tailoring the look and interactivity of the site.

For selling online, the $14 Starter pack includes a basic eCommerce site with 1GB of storage, chat & email support, and support for 25 listings. The $29 Basic pack includes POS and unlimited products, as well as fraud analysis tools. The $79 Professional Pack bumps storage space from 1GB to 5GB and adds gift cards, professional reports, and abandoned cart recovery. Finally, Unlimited, at $179 per month, makes space unlimited, and provides advanced reporting and real-time carrier shipping.