Shopify Reviews

TrustRadius Top Rated for 2019

Likelihood to Renew

Nothing we have used in the past or have seen thus far even comes close to offering what we get with Shopify Plus, especially for the price. You cannot even come close to getting what we are getting at the price we pay. We are beyond thrilled and Shopify Plus meets and exceeds all of our needs and expectations. We love it!

Likelihood to Renew

Having used Shopify over the course of 7 years, it would be hard to make the switch to anyone else at this point. I feel loyal to Shopify because they have never let us down, and are constantly improving their platform.
Paul Francis Jones profile photo

Likelihood to Renew

I'm happy to pay more monthly for Shopify alone because it's an excellent cart to display and sell your product online, and the back-end is a breeze. But paying so much extra for inventory and shipping for software that truly isn't part of Shopify is incredibly frustrating to me. With Shopify I'm paying $179 per month for their best pricing plan, and I'm also throwing an addtional $150 a month at Stitch Labs & ShipStation in order to better control my inventory and shipping. At this point I'm ALMOST willing to live with the over-complicated nature of Volusion just to save some money. And I say almost because Shopify is a really great system, I just think they need to start including some really basic and necessary inventory and shipping options in their system, not sold separately as an add on.
Read Paul Francis Jones's full review
David Green profile photo

Likelihood to Renew

Shopify continues to earn me money and attract new customers without becoming a burden to my business, so it only makes sense to stick with Shopify. After beginning with setting up stores for my other clients I became so happy with the platform I progressed to setting up a store for myself.
Read David Green's full review
Jamin McBain profile photo

Likelihood to Renew

Shopify is user friendly in comparison to other products that I have used that are similar to it. I am usually loyal to any product that can offer me some type of service without any kind of deficiencies. This is something I have experienced with Shopify so I would gladly use it again.
Read Jamin McBain's full review
Vincent Stark profile photo

Likelihood to Renew

Unfortunately, we're stuck with this platform for a while. We cannot just stop using it, because it's a core of our business.
Of course, we're trying to build something else at the moment, but for a small business like ours, with small margins, it's a very difficult task.
Read Vincent Stark's full review
February 09, 2017

Authentic Shopify Review

Likelihood to Renew

It was too expensive for the state that my business was in. After I get up on my feet again and can gain more of a customer base it may be an option. Right now it just was not a feasible way for me to run my growing business. I hope to use it again soon.

Likelihood to Renew

I would renew this program because this is already what we are using and it would be treacherous to change programs in the middle of sales. Also the benefits succeed the costs to using this program. There are bugs, but the overall impact is positive to our business and we definitely would renew it.

Product catalog & listings (60)
Product management (58)
Bulk product upload (47)
Branding (60)
Mobile storefront (59)
Product variations (58)
Website integration (56)
Visual customization (58)
CMS (47)
Abandoned cart recovery (52)
Checkout user experience (56)
eCommerce security (58)
9.5
Promotions & discounts (56)
Personalized recommendations (32)
Inventory management (57)
Shipping (52)
Custom functionality (54)

About Shopify

Shopify is a commerce platform that allows anyone to easily sell online, at a retail location, and everywhere in between. Shopify offers a professional online storefront, a payment solution to accept credit cards, and the Shopify POS application to power retail sales. Shopify is used by over 90,000 retailers in 100 different countries.

As a SaaS, Shopify's stability and always-on availability are touted. The eCommerce site presents the customary inventory and presentation controls typical of eCommerce solutions. Items are organized into collections, or using smart collections customize groupings to fit the merchandise (e.g. less than $20 items, gift ideas, bundles, etc.). Content management features (e.g. a blog) are present for tailoring the look and interactivity of the site.

For selling online, the $14 Starter pack includes a basic eCommerce site with 1GB of storage, chat & email support, and support for 25 listings. The $29 Basic pack includes POS and unlimited products, as well as fraud analysis tools. The $79 Professional Pack bumps storage space from 1GB to 5GB and adds gift cards, professional reports, and abandoned cart recovery. Finally, Unlimited, at $179 per month, makes space unlimited, and provides advanced reporting and real-time carrier shipping.