September 10, 2020
Score 10 out of 10
Read Paul Francis Jones's full review
Pros and Cons
- Back end is insanely easy to use.
- Follows best practices.
- Depending on the template you use, the front end looks just as good as any high-end website.
- Customer service is always extremely helpful.
- Not the most inventory-friendly solution; we spend an additional $90 a month on an app for purchase orders (PO's) which is kind of ridiculous.
- Not friendly for shipping either; we spend an additional $40-$60 a month for ShipStation which allows us to print FedEx Labels.
- Exporting reports and .CSV files could use a little work; it's not always as easy as it could be.