No reviews found
Shoviv Lotus Notes to Office 365 Migration Tool is a utility to migrate Lotus Notes mailboxes to Office 365. This tool is a multi-purpose tool as it offers various file formats and targets to migrate Lotus Notes data. Such as PST, MSG, EML, and obviously Office 365. This software is compatible with all versions of Lotus Notes, Windows Operating Systems., and all plans of Office 365. Shoviv Lotus Notes to Office 365 Migration Tool has multiple user-centric features and options to make this software stand above the competition.
Key features of Shoviv Lotus Notes to Office Migration Tool:
- Keeps data integrity and maintains folder hierarchy.
- Can add multiple Lotus Notes files.
- Allows preview of the data.
- Ensures zero loss of data.
- Filter option to eliminate unwanted data.
- Convenient and user-friendly GUI.
- Folder mapping and email translation option.
- Free version to evaluate the software skills.
- Lifetime free 24*7 technical support.
- Supported: Allows users to add and migrate multiple Lotus Notes files in a single process.
- Supported: This software doesn’t make any alteration in the Lotus Notes data in the migration process.
- Supported: This software provides various filter options to make the migration process easy.
- Supported: The software supports all versions of Lotus Notes and Windows Operating System.
- Supported: Provide Folder mapping and email translation option.
- Supported: Along with the Lotus Notes to Office 365 migration, this software provides multiple other popular file formats and sources to migrate Lotus Notes data.
- Supported: Provide a preview of the selected NSF file data before migrating it to another source.
- Supported: It comes with a free trial version that you can use to check the software skills, before purchasing the software
|Standard License||$399||For Small Organization(20 Systems)|
|Corporate License||$499||For Big Organization(100 Systems)|
|Technical License||$899||For Consultant/Organization in multiple location(Unlimited Systems)|
|Small Businesses (1-50 employees)||40%|
|Mid-Size Companies (51-500 employees)||20%|
|Enterprises (more than 500 employees)||20%|
|Supported Countries||United Kingdom, USA, Australia, Italy, Germany, Hungary, Japan, China, India, United Arab Emirates, Canada|