User review of Showpad

March 22, 2022

Good Platform for CMS.

October 10, 2019

Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Showpad Content, and make your voice heard!

Essential

$35

Per user per month (billed annually)

Plus

$45

Per user per month (billed annually)

• Setup fee optional
For the latest information on pricing, visithttps://www.showpad.com/product/pricing

What is Showpad Content?

Showpad Content is presented as a sales enablement platform that marketing and sales can rely on to prepare sellers, engage buyers and optimize performance with insights. With a single user experience, their solution is designed to make it easy to discover and share the right content, deliver training and coaching, and maximize seller productivity.

Showpad boasts driving rapid deployment and adoption with best-in-class technology and practices based on the success of their 1,200+ customers in over 50 countries. These include GE Healthcare, Bridgestone, Honeywell and Merck, among others, who rely on Showpad’s sales enablement platform in every step of the buyer journey.

Founded in 2011, today Showpad is the team of 450+ people working from the company's headquarters in Ghent and Chicago and regional offices in Brussels, London, Munich, Portland, San Francisco and Wroclaw. Showpad boasts rapid growth, and has raised a total of $185 million in funding.

Showpad Content Features

• Supported: Content Utilization Insights
  • Supported: Conversation Intelligence
  • Supported: Advanced Search

Showpad Content Screenshots

Manage on-brand, current, compliant sales content at scaleInstantly find content relevant to an opportunity, recommended by marketing and machine learning.Use Augmented Reality (AR) to show your products in real life scenarios.Easily share content and collaborate with buyers and colleagues.Perfectly tailor and time your follow up with buyers.Make content decisions based on measured performance, and coach your team on best practices.

Showpad Content Integrations

Showpad Content Competitors

Showpad Content Technical Details

Mobile ApplicationApple iOS, Android, Windows Phone, Mobile Web
Supported CountriesGlobal, North America, Europe

What are Showpad Content's top competitors?

Bigtincan, Seismic, and Highspot are common alternatives for Showpad Content.

What is Showpad Content's best feature?

Reviewers rate Support Rating highest, with a score of 7.7.

Who uses Showpad Content?

The most common users of Showpad Content are from Mid-sized Companies (51-1,000 employees) and the Information Technology & Services industry.

We used Showpad to share sales/marketing/clinical materials with physicians (end customers). We also pushed out new sales marketing materials through Showpad (to ensure sales personnel only had the latest and greatest content). Had the ability to remove content easily and control sharing (downloads and access).
  • Analytics to track if people view and open attachments.
  • Integration into Outlook.
  • Can be difficult to find content, need to ensure it's managed well with folders.
Showpad Content is useful if you want to track how customers are engaging with marketing materials and control which materials sales personnel have access to (e.g., if you need to push out revised versions and make sure they aren't using old versions). It's nice to be able to turn to a single application for sales personnel to gather materials (versus asking them to follow a file path or check their emails). However, if you want to send something extremely quickly, Outlook may still be the easier go-to option.
I'm using Showpad Content in order to perform presentations in front of customers during my customer visits. It's useful for finding customer related content quickly and present them in a better way including media content such as application video examples etc. than individual presentations.
  • Quick and powerful search function
  • User friendly interface
  • Professional visual effects and ability to draw shapes on powerpoint files during presentations
  • Loading times are slightly slow even offline
  • Some file types are not supported to upload
  • Online (web version) is slower than offline use
I have visited one big customer's General Manager who was having very limited time for me, thanks to Showpad Content optimization via my customized collection, I carried out very impressive presentation and I have got an order in that way.
Vincent Hsiao | TrustRadius Reviewer
I use Showpad to increase customer acquisition. The software allows me to see in real-time when my clients open content I send to them. When a client opens my content, it lets me know which content they viewed. Say if I sent four documents and a video; Showpad will let me know which PDF file was viewed or not viewed. It will also let me know which pages my client looked at the longest. If the video was never played or stopped at 1 minute and 52 seconds, I will know.
  • Explicit details on customer engagement
  • Visibility on which content was viewed or ignored
  • The ability to have a hub of files or folders that I can easily select which to send and which not to send
  • There is a tool within it to send an email, that also lets me know when the client has opened it or clicked the links
  • I would like to see Showpad implement the option to see if the content was shared with another person.
  • I could see an improvement if Showpad had the ability to send auto-reminders to engage clients to open content if it hasn't been opened yet.
  • There is very little room for improvement for Showpad, this software is one of a kind
Any person who is interested in understanding the level of engagement from a client needs Showpad. It is a must-have software if you have people within your organization that are customer-facing. If your role is primarily communicating with employees within your own organization, then this software might not be as useful to you. For those in sales, account management, or who needs to know if your recipient has seen your emails/content, this is a useful tool.
Our use of Showpad has 2 main purposes:
1. We use it as an internal sales/marketing resource library for training and knowledge sharing.
2. We use it to create a customized deal-specific library for our enterprise leads.
  • Indexed content for easy searching.
  • Creating individual shared spaces for prospects and deals in-play.
  • Ability to upload content of all different types - videos, pdfs, documents, slideshows, etc.
  • Not truly a limitation, but I would love it if I could customize the design a bit further within the shared spaces that I create.
  • Loading large resources sometimes takes a few seconds - not particularly long and not an issue, but it is not instantaneous in some cases.
I absolutely love using Showpad within my enterprise deals. It gives me the unique opportunity to lay out our value proposition and have it available throughout the whole process for the lead to access. I can also see if/when they log in and they can even make comments which is very helpful. Another nice feature that I use as a strategic touchpoint within my deals, is when I add a resource during the process. The system can automatically notify the lead that I've added a new resource, but it's not me "annoying them" with a direct email. Very strategic way to make sure the sales "violin string" is strung just right.
Showpad houses all collateral for our team. It is a central place where all of our team members can go to find the latest and most up to date documents for either their own personal reference or to share with customers or prospects alike. It helps cut down on needless questions and emails asking or requesting other team members to share documentation.
  • Easy to use search function.
  • Houses all shared documentation and collateral.
  • Allows users to track who has viewed collateral once shared.
  • Version control is an issue. Would be nice to go back to previous versions of a file.
  • The in-app viewing experience feels a little rigid. Prefer to download the files before viewing.
  • The main landing page is a little more cluttered than I would like.
Showpad Content works well to provide a central hub for all document hosting. The interface is simple and easy enough to use. Our sales team likes that you are able to see when a user has opened your file once it has been shared with them and how long they spent viewing it.
We use Showpad within our sales and marketing departments to provide better accessibility to the most up-to-date content all from a single source. Showpad helps us keep track of all our content along with providing an advanced searching capability that allows our team members to find the materials they are looking for with ease.
  • Ability to organize content
  • Engaging platform for users
  • Access content from anywhere
  • Better dashboard for engagement tracking
  • Loading time
  • Better way to bulk upload tags
Showpad is a great platform to use to centralize content, especially in a big organization. It provides a great search engine and filtering capabilities for teams to find what they are looking for. The sharing tool also brings insights into how the recipient interacted with the material. As an admin user of Showpad, the tagging feature also made it easy to create organized folders with the ability to automatically drop in new content immediately after it has been tagged.
Santosh Vijayan | TrustRadius Reviewer
The primary usage of Showpad is to share content such as training materials, press releases, presentations and a lot more, internally as well as with contacts external to the organization, for example, prospects. It is helpful to share as well as track the usage and downloads using UTM links. It facilitates sales enablement.
  • Sales Enablement
  • Content Management and Sharing
  • Content Performance Analysis
  • Terribly difficult to navigate within the admin section
  • Tags are easy to add but difficult to always keep them in mind to add the right ones
  • Difficult to create the structure
Before Showpad, I was using a different content management tool which was a lot more easier to navigate and administer. To create a folder, physical or virtual is a big task, especially in the beginning. According to me, navigation and design should not be so easy to get used to. There are much better options available where this can be done with just a few clicks. I am not in favor of using Showpad. Sorry.
Showpad is used through our organization to send large files or presentations to clients in an easy to access format. Showpad helps us determine whether or not a potential client has opened the files and how long they spent reviewing the details. This is extremely helpful in deciding when to follow up.
  • Showpad notifies you when someone has reviewed what you sent them.
  • Showpad organizes my files in an easy to access format.
  • Showpad is accessible to anyone that receives the link.
  • It can be a little challenging when using Showpad at first because you have to upload a lot of your files.
  • Showpad could have more storage space.
Showpad Content is a great tool when sending info to a prospect. This way I know how they engaged with what I sent them which helps me know how I should move forward and when to follow up. If I need to send something to a long-time client I don't feel Showpad is necessary because I know they will view the content because they are expecting it.
John Orjuela | TrustRadius Reviewer
Our Sales department use Showpad to support our customers bringing an adequate space to understand Resolve products and solutions we offer to them. Additionally, we find there an excellent space to create a contact room to chat, comment and guide customers through a good sales experience. Finally, Resolve let there all info about products like datasheets, videos, white papers and all helpful material to support their partners.
  • We can see all activities and interactions customers have with the portal
  • We can interact with our customers using comments spaces to know if there are doubts
  • We can create private spaces to show our customer only the info they require to see
  • It'll be useful integration with other tools to share data or info like share contact info from LinkedIn and google
  • More easy ways (drag'n drop) to create catalogs or refine what info to share, between others
For our sales and marketing tasks, Showpad is very suited and adequate to use. For learning requirements in order to control and guide people that need to cover some particular fields. Into our organization showpad covers mentioned scenarios that are enough to satisfy sales needs, there are no other requirements we have found it to accelerate it's less appropriate
March 18, 2020

Very Good Library

Showpad is used in my company as a content library. When I am in need of collateral or internal information about our capabilities, this is the place to go to find the information. This is also where I need to go to see for any training and where I need to complete it.
  • centralize
  • categorize
  • interactive
  • aesthetic
  • structure
  • navigation is not always easy
Showpad is well suited for efficient searches. When I do a search for a specific topic, I like the fact that the results are very targeted. What I mean is that it's broken down into separate categories for better efficiency and speed of search. For instance, I know if it's something internal or external, etc.
I have not been involved with support from Showpad so I am not entirely sure. However, we have received some emails from our help desk about an outage and it seems like it didn't last very long so I would say that it was pretty effective support to that extent.
Showpad is used by my organization globally across the CS and sales department with content produced by marketing. Our sales enablement team manages it. I purchased it based upon a demo I was given last year at Salesforce. It was purchased to replace the ClearSlide.
  • Easy to understand.
  • Clean interface.
  • Need to develop faster-doesn’t seem to be much change in feature/function throughout the year.
  • Need to align what is pitched to prospects vs. what the product does.
  • Need to make it easier to create customer slide decks on the fly per rep.
Great for generic presentations to customers that don’t need a lot of custom work done. Not very good in offering up specific collateral based upon real-time need.
They have always been responsive.
October 10, 2019

Good Platform for CMS.

Showpad is being used by our marketing and sales teams to bridge the gap for content purposes. It helps the marketing department order our content and offers including eBooks, whitepapers, infographics, demos and sales collateral all in one convenient place. Showpad keeps both departments aware of new and most used offers that are actually bringing value to our business.
  • Content management
  • Sales enablement
  • Reporting on content engagement
  • Granular reporting on engagement
  • Smart rating system to surface best content
  • Needs more integrations with other software tools
If you need a content management system where you can easily share your latest offers to your sales team this would be a great platform. Marketing teams can easily see which content is being shared the most and what is being shared. Sales is able to see all the latest marketing produced content.
Overall support from Showpad was good. They were quick to respond to our team's questions and effective in their job. Although there were a couple of hiccups.
Demelza Hillary | TrustRadius Reviewer
Showpad is primarily used by our Sales Team. This amazing tool provides the right information at the right time to the right customer.
With such a user-friendly platform it has allowed the Marketing Dept. to really get on board and see value in sharing marketing material easily accessed to build brand awareness.

The ability to send updates and reports instantly is what makes Showpad a key function for our business.
  • User-Friendly. The ability to easily customize to fit your needs
  • Delivering content easily and quickly, reducing cost for print, and out of date information
  • Reporting. Providing the analytical function to track what content has been utilized or not utilized and become more efficient in the type of information you share
  • Offline Use. The ability to be able to view content offline
  • There is very little to dislike about Showpad. I rate it very highly as one of the best Business Tools I have used to Date.
  • It would be great that some content could become more interactive rather than static
I believe Showpad is perfect for the Sales Force in delivering Customer Activation and sell in Material.
Also provides up to date information that is required daily.
Amy Lintern | TrustRadius Reviewer
All of our sales staff, branch managers, and counter staff as well as our management staff have access to Showpad. We use this as an online Rolodex of everything we carry. Because we carry a significant amount of product lines and have a large amount of SKUs in our warehouse, the solved a problem for us by providing a place to store all of the literature that we have. It allows us an easy way to send literature to customers and potential clients, and allows our outside sales staff to be better equipped in the field.
  • User-friendly
  • Usability across multiple platforms - iPad, iPhone, desktop, Windows tablets, etc.
  • Allows a look into analytics both for sales and management staff
  • Administrative platform can be slow at times
  • Can take up a lot of storage on the iPad
  • Usability on the desktop is not nearly as strong as it is on the iPad
We use this in any scenario where our users are requesting literature - whether it be new product lines we are carrying, new products for the year, or just inquiring about something they've purchased in the past. We also use it to send out information on any promotions or event that we have coming up.