SignalHire

SignalHire Reviews

Do you work for this company? Learn how we help vendors

Silvia Garcia | TrustRadius Reviewer
As we all know having a lead database is crucial for a sales team and generally companies spend a lot of time and money on achieving this, even buying this data from thor parties. SignalHire has made it a lot easier to find contact details so I can build my database independently and efficiently.
  • I don't understand why SignalHire presents itself as a recruitment tool when in fact it is perfect for sales. With SignalHire I can find contact details of potential prospects by their Linkedin accounts and by contact details I don’t only mean emails but also phone numbers which a lot similar tools have difficulty finding. Its accuracy is a lot higher than other apps I have used when it comes to emails.
  • Phone number finding can be improved as it is precisely correct less than 50% of time. Also generally similar apps have built in CRM systems which I think SignalHire should implement as well. Also I wish the number of free credits was higher since you get 5 credits and when I tried this for the first time three out of five emails were wrong and I almost opted for another tool.
First of all, I would like to point out that the application is very popular by many companies. Whether you're in the sales department or any other department, whenever you want to find the contact information of any company executive, Signalhire will help you just in time. For example, I recently found the contact information of the CEO of the company I wanted to reach, thanks to the application.

SignalHire Scorecard Summary

Recruiting / ATS (8)
Job Requisition Management (1)
6.0
Publish to Social Media (1)
Resume Management (1)
Candidate Search (1)
6.0
Applicant Tracking (1)
Collaboration (1)
User Permissions (1)
Reporting (1)

What is SignalHire?

SignalHire is a recruiting, HR analytics and benchmarking platform that accumulates Big Data from multiple public sources to provide real-time and historical trends on workforce flows, company climate and industry players' hiring activity. SignalHire gives full access without any limits to a database of over 200 million candidates, 8 million companies, and 200 industries. The platform includes the following: candidate search, collaborative tools, integrated CRM, market analytics and business intelligence.

SignalHire Features