Simple and Effective

Intuitive and Hassle-Free

July 24, 2018

SignEasy Makes Research Easy

July 24, 2018

Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of SignEasy, and make your voice heard!

Plus

Premium

$25

per user/per month

• Setup fee required
For the latest information on pricing, visithttps://getsigneasy.com/pricing

What is SignEasy?

SignEasy is a simple and fast way to sign or get documents signed from a phone, tablet or computer. SignEasy is used by businesses and individuals across industries such as real estate, legal, accounting, banking, HR, sales, and logistics from over 150 countries. The vendor says the benefits of using SignEasy include being able to close deals faster, cut costs and delight customers by eliminating the need to print, scan or fax documents.

Notable clients include Cintas, Avis Budget, Equinix, Intertrust, Stryker, Aruba Bank, Axa Insurance and US Data Corporation. It works seamlessly with Dropbox, Box, OneDrive, Evernote and Google Drive, among other popular applications. According to the vendor, with over 4 million app downloads, SignEasy has been featured among the Best Business Apps on Apple App Store and Google Play Store in 2014, 2015 and 2016.

SignEasy Integrations

SignEasy Competitors

SignEasy Technical Details

Mobile ApplicationApple iOS, Android
Supported LanguagesEnglish, Dutch, Filipino, Finnish, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Tagalog, Thai

Compare with

SignEasy is being used across multiple departments across our organisation to ensure that documents are signed correctly, accurately and efficiently. Many users throughout the company can sign official documents using their phone, tablet or computer. It is a solution to speed up the process of getting important documents signed by relevant parties.
  • Integrate with other applications
  • Ease of use - phone, tablet, company
  • Speed up process of signing documents
  • Software glitches and bugs
  • Easier user interface
  • Difficult to bulk send documents
SignEasy is well suited in a number of scenarios. One scenario where it is well suited is when a contract offer is sent to a new employee to accept. They are able to easily receive the document and sign their contract electronically. It is less appropriate when trying to send bulk documents to all current employees.
Before implementation our process was still completely on paper throughout the organization. This implied the preparation of the engagement letter, terms and conditions and the corresponding NDA to send them by parcel to our central offices and have it signed by our CEO, and then also sent by parcel to the client's offices in some part of the world. This process depending on the distance could take between one to four weeks, now with this solution it is only a matter of hours.
  • It allows you to close a transaction in a matter of minutes.
  • It is economical by reducing shipping costs.
  • You have complete traceability of your documents, modifications and audit.
  • Improve awareness of your brand, since at least in Mexico the platform is not known and it takes time to explain to customers.
  • The ability to sign freehand from a phone or tablet.
  • Generation of more reports or customize reports in the management panel.
If you have an operation like us in which you cannot start operations with your client until you have all the documentation signed, this is the right option, since in urgent matters with proper coordination you can have all the legal paperwork signed in just a few minutes. Sometimes the electronic signature of certain documents is not yet clear under the Mexican law to be accepted with the same validity as a handwritten signature. So we still get the paper copies.
Vivek Khanna | TrustRadius Reviewer
We use SignEasy for all legal documents sign off. Documents include NDA, MSA, SOW, Change Orders, etc. The easy multi-platform allows us to respond to signing requests quickly. I have lost track of the times I have signed off documents when traveling on a plane between locations ensuring clients and vendor partners got a prompt response.
  • Enables sign off of digitally signed and locked documents
  • Insert data into fields like name, address etc. quickly with single click.
  • Insert freeform text
  • multi location access.
  • multi platform access like phone, ipad, PC
  • Larger number Quick Text fields
  • Enabling multi documents to be inserted into a response mail in one click
Simple, Easy to use to sign and respond on digitally signed documents. Quick implementation and ready to use on your iPhone or iPad with a single app download.
Meagan Neumann | TrustRadius Reviewer
We use it primarily in the Flight Operations Department for signing documents when pilots are on the road, day rate form approvals, and for Supervisors to sign off on training records. There are many other choices to use for simply signing docs but we went with SignEasy for two reasons. The first is because there is a timestamp and data of who signed what when that is back-up on their end. This is needed for us because we also use as a backup option to fill out a aircraft discrepancy form. Leading into the second reason, SignEasy has made it really easy to set up templates to a form used frequently. For our discrepancy form, there are 3 different people it has to be handed off to for them to fill out their portion. The form must also be filled out in a specific order (one person cannot do it before another). All parties involved in completing the doc are notified of the status of completion which is very helpful as over 50% of our employees are away from the office.
  • Form template creation & flow.
  • Record of signatures.
  • Customer service.
  • Integration with many other apps & platforms.
  • Price point per user for premium plan.
If you just need a form signed by one person every so often, I wouldn't think that SignEasy would be the best choice for the price point reason. But if you have docs needing signatures by multiple different parties or repetitive forms that need to be filled out by different departments, this tool is great.
The email me several times a year to check in and see that we are doing well or if we have any questions. They have also flown to us from their HQ to Dallas, TX to come tour our facility and see how we use their product first hand.
I use it to electronically sign corporate contracts as well as other documents used across several real estate LLCs that I own or are a partner in.
  • Link from my email on the phone
  • Allow me to quickly sign using saved signature
  • File signed docs
  • Allow for simple forward to others
  • Allow for direct link from email client on computer
Well suited for quick signatures on simple documents. Not as well suited for docs requiring a lot of text - wish there were more saved text options
We use SignEasy to gather any/all electronic signatures needed. We use this many times a month for client MSA, SOW, etc. and employee/vendor contracts and agreements.
  • Easy to navigate interface.
  • Works well on both web/mobile.
  • Keeps a repository of frequently used/signed docs (so you don't have to re-upload).
  • Affordable price point compared to competitor products.
  • Would always appreciate a lower price point...
  • Wish there were email templates that go along with the documents so we didn't have to write a new one each time.
We are very happy with our choice of SignEasy. It does what we need it to do. We need signatures on documents and this product helps us get them. This was a great value to us already...but especially important during COVID when you could not see someone to get a "wet/ink" signature.
I use SignEasy for my private practice as well as to sign any type of document that I need to sign. If I need to sign an application or a letter, it is easy to do with SignEasy, either on my phone or iPad. It saves me many extra steps as I don't have to print the document, sign it, scan it and upload it.
  • Allows documents to be signed on mobile devices
  • Has an intuitive interface
  • Is fast and reliable
  • I honestly don't know of any features I would add. It's great!
It works well for mobile devices and signing documents on the go. I have tried several other apps and always come back to SignEasy.
We used SignEasy within my department for a specific research projects. We will use SignEasy for projects that require us to be on to go, where we would usually need to carry around many pages of research documents.
  • Great usability
  • You can save offline and send later
  • It's easy to email completed documents
  • It was a little cumbersome to rename files
Coming from a research perspective, SignEasy is a great way to save a lot of paper. We often work with multiple study forms, including lengthy research consent forms. You wind up using up a lot of paper, and when you're working in the field (rather than an office setting) it can be challenging to keep documents organized. SignEasy puts everything in one place and makes it easy to keep track of documents.