SignEasy Reviews

July 23, 2018

Intuitive and Hassle-Free

I use SignEasy for my private practice as well as to sign any type of document that I need to sign. If I need to sign an application or a letter, it is easy to do with SignEasy, either on my phone or iPad. It saves me many extra steps as I don't have to print the document, sign it, scan it and upload it.
  • Allows documents to be signed on mobile devices
  • Has an intuitive interface
  • Is fast and reliable
  • I honestly don't know of any features I would add. It's great!
It works well for mobile devices and signing documents on the go. I have tried several other apps and always come back to SignEasy.
July 23, 2018

SignEasy Makes Research Easy

We used SignEasy within my department for a specific research projects. We will use SignEasy for projects that require us to be on to go, where we would usually need to carry around many pages of research documents.
  • Great usability
  • You can save offline and send later
  • It's easy to email completed documents
  • It was a little cumbersome to rename files
Coming from a research perspective, SignEasy is a great way to save a lot of paper. We often work with multiple study forms, including lengthy research consent forms. You wind up using up a lot of paper, and when you're working in the field (rather than an office setting) it can be challenging to keep documents organized. SignEasy puts everything in one place and makes it easy to keep track of documents.

SignEasy Scorecard Summary

About SignEasy

SignEasy is a simple and fast way to sign or get documents signed from a phone, tablet or computer. SignEasy is used by businesses and individuals across industries such as real estate, legal, accounting, banking, HR, sales, and logistics from over 150 countries. The vendor says the benefits of using SignEasy include being able to close deals faster, cut costs and delight customers by eliminating the need to print, scan or fax documents.

Notable clients include Cintas, Avis Budget, Equinix, Intertrust, Stryker, Aruba Bank, Axa Insurance and US Data Corporation. It works seamlessly with Dropbox, Box, OneDrive, Evernote and Google Drive, among other popular applications. According to the vendor, with over 4 million app downloads, SignEasy has been featured among the Best Business Apps on Apple App Store and Google Play Store in 2014, 2015 and 2016.