Reviews (1-1 of 1)
None of the ICs I worked with had any issue with logging in to sign the documents. SigningHub would email me to let me know when the documents were signed. I could either store or download a copy of the signed documents (which was also nice).
I don't use SigningHub at this time, but it's not because I had a bad experience. I've stopped hiring ICs despite my workload. However, if / when I need to collect digital signatures for my company in the future, SigningHub will be my vendor of choice.
- You can add individual documents for each person that needs to sign something.
- You can upload documents you use over and over and prep them within SigningHub.
- You can allow SigningHub to store them and you can download copies if needed.
- You're notified by email when the signing process is complete.
- You can limit the amount of time that the signor will have access to the document.
- You can create a workflow for each document.
- I found setting up a workflow for each different document a little confusing.
- I'd get errors from time to time when prepping a document. This usually happened when I was inserting a date field or a signature field (which are fairly important fields for contracts).
- The one time I needed help and contacted the company, the representative made me feel like I was dumb.
SigningHub Scorecard Summary
SigningHub provides a secure way to sign documents. The vendor’s value proposition is that their solution provides long-term advanced electronic signatures that are legally compliant and independently verifiable. This solution caters to all levels of signature including EU qualified signatures.
Focusing on signature security, SigningHub follows the gold standard “PAdES” definitions including Part 4 – long-term verification which is important for all organisations who require documents to be valid into the future.
Cloud service plans are user-based or signature-based. SigningHub is also available for on-premise use or for private cloud hosting.
SigningHub Support Options
|Free Version||Paid Version|
|Video Tutorials / Webinar|
SigningHub Technical Details
|Deployment Types:||On-premise, SaaS|
|Operating Systems:||Windows, Linux, Mac|
|Mobile Application:||Apple iOS, Android, Blackberry, Mobile Web|
|Supported Countries:||United States, United Kingdom, South Africa, Malaysia, Australia, United Arab Emirates, Singapore, Canada, Chile, Belgium, Czech Republic, France, Spain, Netherlands, United Arab Emirates|
|Supported Languages:||English, Dutch, Spanish, Spanish, Arabic, French, German, Turkish, Latvian, Norwegian, Greek, Hindi, Japanese, Russian, Thai, Vietnamese, Bahasa, Indonesian, Portuguese, Portuguese, Chinese, Romanian, Eastern Serbo Croatian|