https://dudodiprj2sv7.cloudfront.net/product-logos/PE/6h/1XTU2DZXDTL8.JPEGGreat for digital signatures, unlimited capacity, reasonable monthly price!I used SigningHub when I hired independent contractors for overflow work in my writing / editing business. I have specific processes that I use in my business. I require ICs to sign an independent contractor agreement, privacy policy, non-compete agreement, and non-disclosure agreement. Since I office from home, the ICs I work with also work from their own location. Sometimes, they're in my state and sometimes they're in another area of the nation. SigningHub allowed me to collect digital signatures on all of my documents regardless of where the IC was located. I had the ability to either upload the documents for each individual IC or upload master files and prep them for signatures within SigningHub. None of the ICs I worked with had any issue with logging in to sign the documents. SigningHub would email me to let me know when the documents were signed. I could either store or download a copy of the signed documents (which was also nice). I don't use SigningHub at this time, but it's not because I had a bad experience. I've stopped hiring ICs despite my workload. However, if / when I need to collect digital signatures for my company in the future, SigningHub will be my vendor of choice.,You can add individual documents for each person that needs to sign something. You can upload documents you use over and over and prep them within SigningHub. You can allow SigningHub to store them and you can download copies if needed. You're notified by email when the signing process is complete. You can limit the amount of time that the signor will have access to the document. You can create a workflow for each document.,I found setting up a workflow for each different document a little confusing. I'd get errors from time to time when prepping a document. This usually happened when I was inserting a date field or a signature field (which are fairly important fields for contracts). The one time I needed help and contacted the company, the representative made me feel like I was dumb.,8,It was very affordable for a small business. I could use it for unlimited documents for a very modest monthly fee. It could handle an unlimited number of documents. Document retrieval is easy.,DocuSign and Adobe Acrobat DC,Microsoft Office 2016, Microsoft Office 365, Zoho Invoice, Zoho Projects, producteev
Windows, Linux, Mac
SigningHub

SigningHub Reviews

SigningHub
Filter 2 vetted SigningHub reviews and ratings
Robin Bull profile photo
July 24, 2018

SigningHub Review: "Great for digital signatures, unlimited capacity, reasonable monthly price!"

• You can add individual documents for each person that needs to sign something.
  • You can upload documents you use over and over and prep them within SigningHub.
  • You can allow SigningHub to store them and you can download copies if needed.
  • You're notified by email when the signing process is complete.
  • You can limit the amount of time that the signor will have access to the document.
  • You can create a workflow for each document.
  • I found setting up a workflow for each different document a little confusing.
  • I'd get errors from time to time when prepping a document. This usually happened when I was inserting a date field or a signature field (which are fairly important fields for contracts).
  • The one time I needed help and contacted the company, the representative made me feel like I was dumb.
SigningHub worked well for me for collecting digital signatures on contracts from independent contractors. It's well suited for both small businesses (like mine) and bigger businesses since you can create a specific workflow for each sort of document you upload. It's also great for storing the signed and master documents. However, it may not be appropriate in certain industries with specific data security rules. Check with the regulators of your industry before using (lawyers, I'm talking to you...).
Read Robin Bull's full review

SigningHub Scorecard Summary

About SigningHub

SigningHub provides a secure way to sign documents. The vendor’s value proposition is that their solution provides long-term advanced electronic signatures that are legally compliant and independently verifiable. This solution caters to all levels of signature including EU qualified signatures.

Focusing on signature security, SigningHub follows the gold standard “PAdES” definitions including Part 4 – long-term verification which is important for all organisations who require documents to be valid into the future.

Categories:  Electronic Signature

SigningHub Features

Has featureSignature Support
Has featureDocument Management
Has featureSecurity & Reporting
Has featureAdvanced Digital Signatures on Windows and MAC by using locally held keys or Smart Cards
Has featureMobile Signatures by using Entrust Identity Guard
Has featureProvides multiple factor authentication including SSL Client and OTP
Has featureIntegration with SharePoint portal
Has featureAllows Group Signing, E-Signature, Digital Signature, In-Person signing
Has featureAllows signing using desktop, iPad, iPhone and Android based devices
Has featureAllows Bulk Signing (both server and local signing)
Has featureUse the cloud based instance or deploy it on premise (brand-able)
Has featureAllows integration with other websites via API
Has featureDocuments are held securely using AES 256 bit encryption over SSL
Has featureIntegrates with with MS Office for native Word based digital signatures by using SigningHub Word app
Has featureAbility to define workflows and multiple signing, advanced routing
Has featureSet a go-green initiative by cutting out paper processes

SigningHub Screenshots

SigningHub Integrations

SharePoint, Salesforce, Dynamic CRM, Word

SigningHub Competitors

Has featureFree or Freemium Version Available?Yes
Entry-level set up fee?Optional

Cloud service plans are user-based or signature-based. SigningHub is also available for on-premise use or for private cloud hosting.

SigningHub Support Options