SignNow Reviews

October 08, 2020
Olivia Capizzi | TrustRadius Reviewer

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

We use SignNow to collect consent documents for surgical patients. It creates a HIPAA compliant way to be paperless in this day and age. We switched from printing paper consents to this method about 1 year ago and will never go back. It enables us to upload their consent forms directly into their medical chart and it allows them to receive a signed copy as well that can be viewed on their phone, tablet, or computer.
Read Olivia Capizzi's full review
March 12, 2020
Gabe Hirsch | TrustRadius Reviewer

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

We use SignNow across our sales team, in an effort to streamline the contractor client on-boarding process. We opened up a second account for our sister company, again, in an effort to streamline the on-boarding of partners. We find it quite helpful, and more reasonably priced than the mainstream alternatives out there.
Read Gabe Hirsch's full review
March 12, 2020

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

Used for all departments. Member retention and needs.
December 28, 2019
Andy Taylor | TrustRadius Reviewer

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

We use SignNow to have new clients sign their professional services agreement with our firm. All of the attorneys in our firm use SignNow. We also occasionally use SignNow to have clients sign other documents, such as settlement agreements or authorizations to allow us to obtain their employment records and that sort of thing.
Read Andy Taylor's full review
November 06, 2019
Jon Soucy | TrustRadius Reviewer

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

We used SignNow weekly and often daily for contract signatures for real estate contracts and other similar documents. This removes the need for paper documents and the need to mail or FedEx them. This is used across our organization and makes it simple for both us as the buyer and the seller to sign the appropriate documents needed to transact our business.
Read Jon Soucy's full review
Chris Ammann | TrustRadius Reviewer

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

SignNow is used to efficiently and quickly have candidates sign offer letters, or for signatures required from employees for HR documents. It solves the problem of having a candidate print, then sign, then scan their offer letters back to us. So the ease of use for our candidates makes it a worthwhile investment for us.
Read Chris Ammann's full review
Ryan Spaulding | TrustRadius Reviewer

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

I used SignNow to sign leases. The software is excellent and intuitive. Up to this point, I have used 3 different eSign software services. SignNow was the best in my opinion. Other software might offer a few more features, however, SignNow was the easiest to use and navigate. I literally needed it to collect some signatures and initials. I didn't need the fancy stuff.
Read Ryan Spaulding's full review
Robert Brown | TrustRadius Reviewer

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

Basically every quote and agreement we use at Lennis Design, LLC goes through SignNow.com. We have found it very simple to implement and most of our customers (who are of varying computer sophistication) have no problem using it. When we re-invented our business in 2016 we didn't want to go back to fax machines so SignNow.com gave us the ability to have electronic signatures without the high overhead of their competition.
Read Robert Brown's full review
Will Paccione | TrustRadius Reviewer

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

We use SignNow whenever we bring on a new client as if puts the signed agreement in one secure place. In the past, we'd have to send a pdf to the client, have them print it, sign it, scan, and then send it back. SignNow streamlines this whole process as well as keeping all agreements in one safe secure place.
Read Will Paccione's full review
Jay Layton | TrustRadius Reviewer

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

SignNow has become a important tool in training sign in sheets and many other critical documents that require the signature of participants and key players. When I require signatures from team members SignNow makes it easy to send the documents for signatures and track the progress. It truly has made this part of my job easier!
Read Jay Layton's full review
October 23, 2019
Fred Claus | TrustRadius Reviewer

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

We use SignNow as a way to get yearly MSP contracts signed by clients. Our contracts are a standard form that need some blanks filled in based on the client. We use SignNow to fill in those blanks and send it off to the client for signature. Once the signature comes back we sign it, and then SignNow sends both of us a PDF copy for our files.
Read Fred Claus's full review
Jason Kolleda | TrustRadius Reviewer

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

We use it to facilitate gathering signatures on hire paperwork that is client-specific. Often we are trying to avoid having our employees drive back to our office multiples times just to sign paperwork. It also lets us distribute paperwork to a variety of hiring managers on our client-side even while being off location.
Read Jason Kolleda's full review
November 18, 2019

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

It is being used across the whole organization. Anyone that needs a verified online signature has used SignNow. I have to use it with documents that I submit to the government. I don't have to scan a document that I signed but just use SignNow.
November 08, 2019

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

We use SignNow for engagement letters and other documents requiring client signatures. It allows our clients to electronically sign documents without coming into the office. They can sign from mobile phones, tablets or computers.
November 07, 2019

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

I've personally used 5-6 different products that allow for processing digital signatures and realistically SignNow did not manage to stand out. We used it to streamline the process of singing vendor agreements to obtain digital signatures. Aside of the feature parity, the only differentiator was the price, with Basic account giving unlimited documents and templates compared to some of its major competitors.

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

SignNow makes it really easy to get my agreements signed by my clients, without needing any complicated tools or back and forth with the client. Just set it, and send! It's been instrumental in saving so much time.

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

SignNow is used within our agency in every department. We use it to send out our contracts, NDAs and releases to our clients. SignNow has solved the issue of getting paperwork returned and returned in a timely manner. Some of our NDAs require multiple signatures and SignNow makes that much easier to accomplish. We are able to upload multiple documents to our template file and send out the required document for signing quickly.
November 07, 2019

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

We use SignNow to sign agreements/contracts with clients and freelancers.

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

We use SignNow to sign contracts or legal documents within the company. I originally began using this software when I joined the company and found it very easy to use.

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

I use SignNow to gain media release from talent before filming interviews with them. It helps to ensure that we secure permission to use their image and likeness before we even start filming. It allows us to circumnavigate the paper process by digitally exchanging the release, allowing clients more ease in signing and returning the form (removes friction).
May 11, 2019
Jose Luis Reyes Graterol | TrustRadius Reviewer

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

I have been using this tool for personal purposes, and I was one of the promoters to implement it in our organization. Being a global firm, we have offices and workers all across the globe; our customers are also located in many different countries and cities. SignNow permits us to sign documents while on the road and from or to any location. The corporate license permits us to have a vault of signed documents and distribute them properly. We have different accounts for individuals and departments across the whole organization. The problem of physically signing, scanning, and distributing documents via courier has been reduced almost to zero.
Read Jose Luis Reyes Graterol's full review
August 04, 2018
Sarah King | TrustRadius Reviewer

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

I use SignNow to sign contracts with clients for photography services, and I just use it myself. I really appreciate SignNow because it has allowed me to go paperless and access the contracts from anywhere. I like having the contracts all in one place and being able to send them to clients right after signing.
Read Sarah King's full review
July 26, 2018
David Friedman | TrustRadius Reviewer

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

SignNow is great. We needed a digital solution for our sales team who were in the field and didn't have a good way to get our insertion orders (contracts) signed. SignNow provided an easy to implement solution, even to our sales team members who aren't the most technically proficient.

With SignNow, our team was able to create easily modifiable templates and one-off contracts that they could get into our clients quickly. Our clients loved the ease at which they were able to receive and execute contracts, and that they didn't have to deal with paper, mail, or fax. We saw an immediate decrease in our turn-around time, and a sales increase over-all. The easier you make it for a client to sign up, the more conversions you will receive!

We also saw a greater efficiency within our sales team, who now spend less time creating and chasing contracts, and more time pursuing new leads.

Very happy with SignNow. They were a tremendous help to our overall efficiency and bottom line.
Read David Friedman's full review
July 26, 2018
Kirk Longhofer | TrustRadius Reviewer

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

We spent quite a long time looking for an electronic document/signature solution. Clients wanted something other than having to deal with PDFs and scanning, etc. In my research we found lots of good products, but we are a small business, and most of the systems we looked at were simply too expensive. Then I found SignNow. Within 15 minutes of sign up, I sent out my first contract to a customer. In less than 10 minutes, I had the contract back. SOLD! Creating and sending out contracts is a breeze. The best part is that we get the contracts returned MUCH sooner. If you have documents you need to distribute to clients for signature... SignNow is a no-brainer.
Read Kirk Longhofer's full review
July 25, 2018
Joe &quot;JC&quot; Cross | TrustRadius Reviewer

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

As a mobile personal trainer, I use SignNow to document the payment and completion of every training session with every client. It prevents me from having to deal with any loose papers and has made tracking a breeze.
Read Joe "JC" Cross's full review

What is SignNow?

SignNow is an electronic signature solution designed to scale with a workflow. The vendor states that SignNow is lightweight and user-friendly, and is affordable for small and mid-sized businesses. Their e-signature solution also boasts strong mobile capabilities as well as security and compliance. Apart from the desktop solution and mobile apps (for iOS and Android), SignNow can be also set up as an API integration and as an on-premises solution.