SignNow Reviews

October 08, 2020
Olivia Capizzi | TrustRadius Reviewer

Support Rating

I only used SignNow support when setting up. I uploaded a bunch of documents in the wrong place and needed assistance in moving them. Unfortunately they were not able to move the documents and I needed to upload into a different place. This is where I feel the system itself could benefit from some flexibility for their customers.
Read Olivia Capizzi's full review
March 12, 2020
Gabe Hirsch | TrustRadius Reviewer

Support Rating

Not really sure. Have not really used SignNow support. I usually end up asking the folks at Zapier, as they have consistent and solid quality customer service, and most issues I run in to are regarding integrations from SignNow to other services. Never really had an issue with SignNow itself.
Read Gabe Hirsch's full review
March 12, 2020

Support Rating

Does what we need while saving us money.
December 28, 2019
Andy Taylor | TrustRadius Reviewer

Support Rating

I have only had to use SignNow's support once, and that was just for a general question (I wasn't having a problem with the product). The response was very timely and very helpful. Other than that, I have not had to contact SignNow's support department because I'm always able to get my questions answered using their online support.
Read Andy Taylor's full review
Will Paccione | TrustRadius Reviewer

Support Rating

I never needed to call or email SignNow's support team. However, the documentation on a couple of things in the past wasn't great- I don't remember seeing how to setup a template and the specific uses. It may have been there, but not being able to find it easy is the only knock I have on them. It seems to have improved a bit. I haven't looked into the improvements much, which is why I currently have the score as a 9.
Read Will Paccione's full review
Jay Layton | TrustRadius Reviewer

Support Rating

When I needed support for SignNow it was all through electronic communication, so there was some lag time in getting a response. However when reaching out to them there was a response that resolved my issues and so it never really phased me on a speedy response. Overall it is not a horrible support system like I have experience with others.
Read Jay Layton's full review
October 23, 2019
Fred Claus | TrustRadius Reviewer

Support Rating

SignNow has the best support staff. If I don't know how to do something they are right there to help. Via Chat, phone or email. They are always willing to work things out with me. Very polite and knowledgeable people.
Read Fred Claus's full review
Jason Kolleda | TrustRadius Reviewer

Support Rating

It would be nice to have a number to call and speak to someone sometimes but they are very quick to respond to emails.
Read Jason Kolleda's full review
November 18, 2019

Support Rating

I have not had to use the support for SignNow - no problems!!
November 07, 2019

Support Rating

Have not needed/received any support from them so can't grade it objectively.
November 05, 2019

Support Rating

They were prompt and answered my question well. I also liked that they were thorough. However, the question was a simple one that could have been answered if their user interface was designed a little better. So I felt overall it was a waste of resources. But again, it was good CS for me.

Support Rating

If I had to find a flaw with Sign Now it would be the support. We recently had an issue where we needed to have a report on all clients who signed a contract with the agency. Support was a little clueless on whether they had this feature or not. After many calls and return calls I was told that the feature didn't exist.
November 07, 2019

Support Rating

Our experience has been great through email support and we've experienced a fast response time.

Support Rating

I have never contacted SignNow support. Their software has never given me any issues or reason to contact support. I think this shows just how well their product works.

What is SignNow?

SignNow is an electronic signature solution designed to scale with a workflow. The vendor states that SignNow is lightweight and user-friendly, and is affordable for small and mid-sized businesses. Their e-signature solution also boasts strong mobile capabilities as well as security and compliance. Apart from the desktop solution and mobile apps (for iOS and Android), SignNow can be also set up as an API integration and as an on-premises solution.