SignRequest Reviews

Carter Durham | TrustRadius Reviewer

Alternatives Considered

When I started this company in 2017, I looked for alternative solutions to getting e-signatures on business documents but never found anything that met our needs well until I encountered SignRequest. At this point we've been using it so long that I honestly can't remember the specific names of other products or vendors.
Read Carter Durham's full review
Ben Caplan | TrustRadius Reviewer

Alternatives Considered

I haven't used this in my role, but as a customer, I have used this program and it was nice. The pricing model, however, is far outside the reach for most small businesses. This is why I didn't consider Adobe Sign when trying to find a solution that meets our business needs.
Read Ben Caplan's full review
Matthew Veil | TrustRadius Reviewer

Alternatives Considered

Less money and easier to set up than more well-branded e-signature platforms. Unlimited contracts on paid plans, which is a lot more than any other e-signature software I've used before. And under the free plan, you can get 15 contracts signed with limited features. For smaller businesses just starting out its perfect for the free plan. Worth trying out.
Read Matthew Veil's full review

Alternatives Considered

We actually ended up switching to HelloSign after about three months. The main reason was the depth of the Salesforce integration that we needed to have. SignRequest is a really top-notch product for the market they play in. Small businesses especially will be able to use the product to gain great value in their workplace.
Becky Burgess | TrustRadius Reviewer

Alternatives Considered

Adobe Acrobat left me frustrated and annoyed. I was wasting hours each week trying to upload contracts and agreements and customize them for each client. It never sent right and ended up being more frustrating for us and our clients in the end. So I tested some other tools before coming across SignRequest in a Google search. I started with their free plan which offered so much for a small business owner. As our business grew, we upgraded and haven't looked back. From day one I've never had an issue with this tool and recommend it to anyone looking for an online easy to use software to manage signing documents and contracts.
Read Becky Burgess's full review
September 07, 2018
Robin Bull | TrustRadius Reviewer

Alternatives Considered

SignRequest is actually easier to use than SigningHub. It's much easier to just go to wherever you need a signature in the document and add the field. It's also got a cleaner interface, in my opinion, which makes it easier to figure out what's going on. I think that for someone new to digital contract management, SignRequest is a better choice. You do have to do some clicking around to figure it out, but it's still much easier to navigate than SigningHub (for new users).
Read Robin Bull's full review
December 06, 2018
Matthew Finneran | TrustRadius Reviewer

Alternatives Considered

They have an unlimited free plan. In other words, you can sign as many documents as you want for free each month. The others (last I checked) limited your total number of signed docs on the freemium plan. That's certainly nice. SignRequest's upgrades come from more features like templates, storage, etc, and not from total documents signed.
Read Matthew Finneran's full review
July 26, 2018
Matthew Mullane | TrustRadius Reviewer

Alternatives Considered

SignRequest is easier and quicker to use, integrates into Google services, and really is a smooth process overall. I found the other E-Sign product I've used to be less user-friendly, and perhaps more dated in its design. With the other product I tried, there were several steps to create a login, and the user interface was poor. Sign Request was just plain easier.
Read Matthew Mullane's full review
July 17, 2018
Darrell McTague | TrustRadius Reviewer

Alternatives Considered

I think SignRequest offers more and more powerful customization options thank competitors. I wasn't a fan of the user interface and usability when trying to customize documents on competitors' products, but SignRequest was easy. I also like SignRequest's template functionality much more than competitors. SignRequest makes it easy to create, store, and use templates. I found this to be a pain point with competitor products, and is one of the reasons I ultimately chose not to use those products.
Read Darrell McTague's full review
Carolyn Eckman | TrustRadius Reviewer

Alternatives Considered

Unlike Adobe Acrobat DC, SignRequest is actually designed to request signatures and presents itself as such to my clients. DocuSign is not as user-friendly and approachable as SignRequest in my opinion. Even the free version of SignRequest offers more options and functionality than the paid version of HelloSign. Just the name SignRequest makes it very easy to clients to approach, even if they have never seen the platform before, they automatically know what it's for.
Read Carolyn Eckman's full review
August 18, 2017
Robine Talboom | TrustRadius Reviewer

Alternatives Considered

Unfortunately, I have no experience with alternatives. SignRequest seemed the most value for money at the time we made the decision to start e-signing.
Read Robine Talboom's full review

Alternatives Considered

DocuSign is used in other areas of our business (client contracts, MSAs, SOWs, etc.) because it integrates with Salesforce and because we are a partner. We don't use DocuSign for HR purposes because DocuSign automatically creates a copy of the document in Salesforce, which would cause a problem for us visibility-wise with sensitive HR documents.

DocuSign is a more robust, more expensive solution than SignRequest. I cannot speak to the paid version of SignRequest, but as far as the free version, DocuSign's UI is much more professional looking and easy to use.

What is SignRequest?

SignRequest is an e-signature platform. The vendor promises e-signing that is easy, fast and legally binding while maintaining the highest standards of security.