I love SimplePractice!

March 16, 2020

Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of SimplePractice, and make your voice heard!

Essential Plan

per month

Professional Plan

per month

For the latest information on pricing, visithttps://www.simplepractice.com/pricing

What is SimplePractice?

SimplePractice is a practice management platform, made specifically for small business owners in the health and wellness space. SimplePractice’s feature set includes secure messaging, customizable paperless intake forms, a template library, free appointment reminders (SMS, email, & voice), electronic claim filing, billing and invoicing, a beautiful client portal with online appointment booking, and more.

SimplePractice Features

SimplePractice Competitors

SimplePractice Technical Details

Supported LanguagesEnglish

Compare with

SimplePractice was used to manage client appointments, notes, and accounting. Also was helpful with sending out monthly superbills and appointment reminders. All employees were able to utilize all features under one joint account. It addresses the problem of having excessive paperwork and file cabinets with limited accessibility, especially within the digital age.
  • Intake paperwork formatting
  • Calendar interface and ease of use
  • Automated features such as appointment reminders
  • Not being able to add 2 therapists to a client
  • Having a steep learning curve to figure out where all the features were located
  • Increased pricing with forced features that I did not plan to ever use
  • Not having IvyPay as a payment option
  • Only having one way calendar sync
This is the first EHR platform I used. It is very professionally done with an aesthetically pleasing interface and has broad functionality. I would recommend it to a colleague who is a single practitioner with a small solo practice. I would not, however, recommend it to a group practice owner as I have found many alternatives that are just as good for a noticeable pricing difference with SimplePractice’s new fee structure.
I use Simple Practice to schedule all of my athlete sessions. My billing goes automatically and seamlessly through the software system. I take all of my notes on each athlete during each session. It has an app that I have on my phone where I can view everything from wherever I am at.
  • Scheduling.
  • Billing.
  • Would like more usability on the app.
I have been able to use Simple Practice exactly the way that I intended to and would highly recommend to anyone else, especially those in my profession where other programs are not created specifically for the profession. I've been able to customize everything to exactly what I need in my business.
I have not had to contact support which is nice. If I have a question, I am typically able to find the answer within the help section.