- The overall coverage of the websites of Simplify360 is any day more extensive and better than the rest.
- Quality and Quantity of conversations when compared to other tools are much greater.
- Simplify360 closes the loop on everything. You don't have to come out of the tool to do anything; listening, monitoring, responding, and reporting.
- I will like to see some improvement in the intuitiveness of the system. There are some great features hidden behind the curtains.
Simplify360 Review: "A rapidly evolving solution to serve the needs of an ever changing landscape of social analytics"
- ORM and social media analytics is evolving rapidly. And in the nearly 2 years that we have been using Simplify 360, we have seen a complete transformation in the product. We have witnessed waves of improvement quarter after quarter.
- The key reason why we chose Simplify 360 was our ability to work closely with the Senior management at the company, from the founders, to the CEO and CTO, we have direct access to all of them and, unlike other products we have used in the past, we are able to get real-time support and answers to any question we may have...
- We have also been able to make suggestions and give ideas to the Simplify 360 team and many of these ideas have been accepted and implemented into the product, which is very encouraging for an enterprise level tool.
- Better semantic parsing and sentiment analysis, real-time mobile alerts...
- Social media campaign management features.
- BeFirst publishes to multiple social channels for clients. The publishing module makes publishing very easy and effective.
- Workflow allows our team to handle customer service requests and brand management issues very quickly to maintain a company's reputation.
- The ease of set up in the listening module, makes brand reputation very effective.
- The platform does offer platform provide sentiment analysis, and it works great. The team has found that is very easy to keep up conversations and answer customer for clients or forward the infomation to said client.
- I would like to see Simplify 360 add analytic tracking function for custom URLs.
- Market Research.
- Online Reputation Management.
- Lead Generation.
- Business Vertical-wise dashboards will help.
- System may have standard sets of persona based dashboards.
- Google Plus profile analytics is missing.
- Great and interactive UI; easy to set-up profile
- seamless flow in monitoring, engagement and campaign analytics
- Very powerful Twitter and FAcebook Insights
- I would make the product minimal; it looks like a big beast.
- Mobile apps missing.
- System needs more business vertical wise dashboards
- Comprehensive keyword based listening and profile based listening.
- Nice customization dashboards.
- Very powerful automated tagging of messages.
- Need to better the UI.
- Saving cookies, and facility to save default landing page would help.
- System needs to auto-set for personas.
Simplify360 Scorecard Summary
Simplify360 is a Social Business Intelligence company headquartered in Carrollton, Texas with global clients & operations. Simplify360 is an integrated enterprise solutions provider; offering Social Marketing Suite for agencies, Social Contact Center for BPOs and Social Command Center for Enterprises.
Simplify360 operates directly or through partners in the US, Malaysia, Korea, Brazil and the Netherlands to name a few. The company’s products and services are sold in over 100 countries.