Simply Measured is a social media analytics and measurement tool for business users that competes with Socialbakers and Dachis Group Social Business Index. It was acquired by Sprout Social in 2017.https://media.trustradius.com/product-logos/dw/PG/3ZOU3LTXVTBS.JPEGSimply Measured used to track demand generation efforts and enagementRight now we are currently under utilizing the tool because of lack of budget. We are only currently watching 5 of our social channels but feel that with the acquisition we now should be watching more than 5 social channels. We are using this for the demand generation team in marketing. When we we're Net Optics it was being used for the whole marketing team. For our team it helps us consolidate all our social reports into one dashboard and we're able to see data that we couldn't before.,The engagement data for the 5 channels we watch helps us determine what content really spoke to our audience. Helped us determine what we're the topics people we interested in the most. For our Network Test LinkedIn Group I'm able to see my top keywords within the group posting on what really worked. I can see that when we posted on traditional test our members really interacted. Surprisingly our blogs did better on LinkedIn than on our own website so that was nice to see that data. For our Net Optics Youtube channel I like that I can see how our activity has done especially with news of the acquisition how we we're to still be able to see that we still getting people to watch our videos. Our engagement data actually increased which was nice to be able to see and show to management that certain social channels needed to be kept. We really like the keyword analysis that helps drive what descriptions we use for our VIdeo SEO in our video marketing strategies and help me determine how to best optimize certain videos . The distribution of views by video duration helps drive the development of future video content because we're able to see the shorter the video the better it performed when it came to certain topics. For our Google+ pages it was great to see the level of engagement by post type. In Demand Gen we're constantly trying two different ways to A/B test which method worked better. What we found was that our audience didn't want to read our post they we're more engaged when it came to posts with photos and posts with video. We we're also able to see okay what have we been heavily posting and what we found was that we we're posting so many articles when what we should of done is increased our posts on video.,So what would be fantastic if Simply Measured became like Hootsuite where we're able to see how our social channels are doing and we can schedule and post in one location. That in my opinion would be great. It would be nice if there was more Google integration. So if we use a Google url shortener we would like to be able to track in Simply Measured our efforts on social all the way through. Also have our website reporting be brought into the platform. Using Marketo it would be nice if Simply Measured and Marketo teamed up to work out the sales insight feature that Marketo has and utilize Simply Measured to give better reporting data. On the video front I'm always torn with the engagement data that comes from vidyard, Brightcove, etc if Simply Measured could integrate with them so that my youtube and videos watched on my website we're all in one dashboard from Simply Measured with additional engement data like drop off rates, being able to add forms to videos, etc that would be powerful,10,I would say that it has given us better clarity into what we're doing and a way to help us steer the ship in the right direction,,10Simply Measured is Simply Outstanding!Simply Measured is being used by the social media and marketing teams to generate useful reports on social media engagement and results across several brand accounts.,Gorgeous Reports: Simply Measured's reports are not only useful but very well formatted and presented. The visuals need no altering before being useful for users at all levels of the organization. Relevant Data: Simply Measured helps us cut through the noise of Facebook Insights. It's helped me learn more about the data that's available and how to interpret it to inform upper management. Communication: Simply Measured does a great job updating users on improvements and sending articles that highlight how to use their reports for business decisions.,Connecting Facebook ad accounts could be easier but that may be Facebook's fault and our Simply Measured rep is working hard to help us get this sorted out.,10,Increased efficiency of reporting. Although I still keep my own spreadsheets and create a few charts and graphs, Simply Measured's reports have saved me countless hours. Greater Visibility: Simply Measured's reports have helped increase the visibility of what the social media team is doing. What executive doesn't like a smart report?,Facebook Insights,Twitter Analytics,10Simply Measured ReviewSimply measured was used to consolidate social reporting and online customer care into a dashboard, helping visualize data and make reporting more qualitative than quantitative. Not only did it help save time, it created actionable insight in ways I never thought to use the data.,Easy integration of social data sources like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and even Google Analytics Customer care reporting provided is data that would be impossible to assemble manually Really like that it has both visual elements to the data, but easily links to the data sources Easily exported into Excel, Powerpoint, and PDF's,The reporting output is pretty solid, not requiring much manipulation, which is good - as the ways to really adjust are limited in some areas. Do not like the billing structure - a number of clients (especially larger clients) only want this depth of reporting on a monthly or quarterly basis - making the investment a bit big for the client - even if it saves a ton of time for the agency partner. Wish there were easier ways to compare two data sets (like comparing one month to a previous month) or combine the data more easily from multiple sources than what is offered,10,ROI depends on client needs - as mentioned in other parts of this review, this tool is not for every brand, so value really depends on need. For an agency, larger clients have to pay a lot (as price is based on number of fans/ followers / etc) and that pricing is not just based on the client licensing this, it affects your ability to track a competitor who might have a large social presence, as well as keywords and hashtags relevant to your industry Tool does not replace higher end tools like Radian6 for analytics, so it's another expense on top of other tools - on the plus side, it does not require any technical knowledge to use - so once you set it up, it does not have to be run and or managed by an analytics person,,7Simply Measured will make your life easier if you've got the budget!We used it to deliver analytics to our social media clients. It was immensely helpful because it did a lot of the work for us by not only compiling all of the data but also putting it in an easy-to-read and pretty-to-look-at format. Many of our clients don't want truly raw numbers when we deliver reports, so it's nice to have the graphs generated for you. What I loved most was that you can adjust the charts with the raw data, and you can export to ppt.,Their customer service is stellar. They're very quick to address any issues you have. Made my job much less stressful. Simply Measured pulls the data and makes it very easy to read. They also create charts with the end-user in mind. Rather than creating a graph just because they can and calling it good, they think through what our clients will want and deliver that. SM also does an exceptional job of updating reports to reflect social channels' changes. As we in the industry know, Facebook is often changing things with little to no warning. SM never makes you wait long until the changes are reflected in their reports. Even better, sometimes they will leave the old report available to you so you don't have to adapt if you don't want to!,I wish I could download the entire reports as a jpg. More often than I'd have liked, I had to re-authorize my accounts. It would be nice to be able to move the graphs around to reflect my client's individual needs.,8,Increased employee efficiency without a doubt. Increase client satisfaction. They're always blown away with the reports we give them! Decreased time on reporting calls due to the visual representation of the data. Increased employee happiness because it makes their lives much easier.,Adobe Social,Sendible,9For simple, customizable and powerful measurementGreat looking reports straight out of the box Customizable reports directly in PPT or Excel Convenient pre configured template Access to raw data,No support of web competitive analysis No template import,Better clients insights Improved research on digital channels Increased employee efficiency on report generation,9,9,The integration of new accounts is pretty simple The report exports is a piece of art,The notion data collection might be a bit strange at the beginning to work with.,No,7Measuring Social Success using Simply MeasuredThe biggest strength of tool is its feature of producing a complete social media snapshot report that encompasses key insights from social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter and many other platforms.,Although the tool currently measures data from multiple platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc. It doesn't provide analytics for Pinterest as yet. The tool currently doesn't explicitly provide 'post level' reach numbers for Twitter. This metric could be a breakthrough for measuring success of organic content on Twitter.,The optimization of the metrics and KPI's (that are pulled from this tool) helps us increase the brand's social ROI, through higher engagements and earned acquisition.,8,8,The tool helps in measuring and analyzing key insights and KPI's that are needed to make strategic marketing decisions.,,Implemented in-house,8,Online training In-person training Self-taught,8,6,In person training and learning from using, are the best ways to learn the tool well.,8Many metrics, but limiting due to cost structureIt is being used to monitor ourselves and our competitors. Due to budgetary restraints it is carefully used by the corporate team. It is a nice way to monitor social and competitive data.,Captures competitor social media details Captures our owned social content metrics in great granularity Provides varied charts as well as raw data,They change their export now and then which makes the automation with our BI tool challenging Many of the charts and metrics provided are not necessary It's rather expensive to monitor as much as we would like,8,Other than just aiding with monitoring and reporting - we haven't tied it to any direct business ROI,Crimson Hexagon ForSight,9
Simply Measured

Simply Measured Reviews

Simply Measured
Showing 7 of 31 Simply Measured ratings and reviews.

John Antognoli profile photo
August 09, 2014

"Simply Measured Review"

Likelihood to Renew

For my current client, it's not right - they would not be actionable with the data to really need this tool. For my past clients, I would suggest they stay on it and i think they would agree.
Read John Antognoli's full review