Reviews (1-3 of 3)
We use Siriusware as a POS system for selling memberships, tickets to events, and for other sales on many of the various properties we manage. It is used by staff at the various properties, sort of organization-wide. We use it to increase our membership sales, and to reduce the amount of paper we were using to sell memberships.
- It's convenient for the staff on sometimes remote properties.
- We are able to process membership sales at the membership headquarters very quickly, rather than waiting for paper receipts.
- As long as it is set up well on the backend, it is easy to understand and make said sales.
- The integration with our CRM (Raiser's Edge) leaves much to be desired. It is kind of a mess.
- There are a lot of moving pieces and if something gets inadvertently skipped during the backend set-up of forms, it can create real headaches.
- It is not especially intuitive to use, in my opinion.
Read Amy Barker, bCRE's full review
To be honest, I am really not a fan. I feel that there are other systems we could have used that would have integrated better. I really dislike having to work with a third party to have a connector made, had we been able to export gift information directly from Siriusware directly to csv, a lot of the middle man mess would have been avoided. Unfortunately, there is no option to export gift and constituent information to csv, or so we have been told. This makes integration with accounting software difficult as well, making reconciliation difficult for our finance team.
Siriusware is used across the whole organization. We use it as our registration and reporting software for all of the programs and events that we run.
- Allows for many different types of reporting. The multiple fields allow you to filter by date, point of sale, property etc.
- Allows us to process credit card transactions while not connected to the internet which is very helpful when out in the field.
- With the tablets we are able to have multiple people selling tickets to an event at multiple locations.
- Able to pull membership information and sell new memberships if needed.
- The interface is not super intuitive so it took me a significant period of time to learn how to use and it is difficult to train people quickly.
- Some of the features cut out or disappear when using Siriusware on the tablet which can make completing transactions difficult.
- You can send an email receipt when you are not connected to the internet. I wish there was a way it would store the email and then you could batch send the receipts when back on wifi.
Read this authenticated review
Siriusware seems best suited for organizations that are working with many programs and events that are running at different times. You are able to easily check registration for different events at the same time which is very helpful. If you have staff that are focusing just on data analysis and reporting then Siriusware would be very useful for them. On the flip side if you need to train seasonal staff on the point of sale and process multiple sales in a quick amount of time then this is not the best fit. The interface can be clunky and slow especially when you have internet problems.
August 23, 2017
Score 1 out of 10
It is a point of sale and e-commerce solution used across our non-profit, but mostly by our guest services department.
- Some support agents are helpful
- Basic front end is good
- Up-time is good
- Support is non-budging, "our way or no way" and will not consider options, adapt, compromise, etc.
- Company seems so big (too big) that one department does not know what another is doing. Items advertised by sales were impossible from the perspective of the implementation team and then the follow-up support staff had little idea of anything that happened previously.
- In some instances Siriusware (Accesso) support will not touch anything without someone in IT letting them in and waiting while they fix it. Other times a support agent will go rogue and completely change a user's set up with no previous discussion or follow-up on what they did/changed. Leaving us to figure out problems later.
- They often will not listen or even try to understand special circumstances (many of which were shared earlier in the process) and simply say "we only do it this way!" This has left us to figure out our own solutions many times!
Read this authenticated review
The software basically works. But requested modifications and fixes have been very slow to come. And then the updates to fix issues have caused other problems (often worse).
Siriusware Salespoint Solutions Scorecard Summary
About Siriusware Salespoint Solutions
Siriusware Salespoint Solutions is a point-of-sale software solution with features such as onsite ticketing and online ecommerce.
Siriusware Salespoint Solutions Technical Details