July 09, 2019
Score 8 out of 10
Read Andrew Goss's full review
Pros and Cons
- Innovation - Sisense is continuing to push the envelope by developing new features through Sisense Labs.
- Customer support - the commitment to excellent customer service and ensuring organizations get the most out of their investment.
- Permissions are a pain at times - only the owner of folders and dashboards can publish any changes.
- Ease of use - there's a bit of a learning curve in using Sisense, but the same can be said of any BI tool.
- Windows servers are required for Sisense installation, but a new and improved Linux architecture has been introduced (currently in beta).