Siteimprove Reviews

Do you work for this company?

Matt Emge profile photo
It's helping us do several things: create websites that are more accessible, have better SEO code and content, and understand potential issues in the code that could affect performance.
  • I like the SiteImprove shows me exactly where on the page and in the code there is a potential issue.
  • It provides a justification for the concern based on best practices and provides examples for solving the problem.
  • It gives me just as much information as I need and expands to show me when needed.
  • I don't like that there are different navigation paths to go from point A to point B. When I want to navigate to a specific place, I have more than one way to get there, which means I have to make a decision about how I want to there and I'd rather the designer make that design based on what would be most efficient for me.
Read Matt Emge's full review
John Dezember profile photo
I use Siteimprove to monitor our institution website for uptime, accessibility compliance and misspelled words. While it is only being used in the Communications department, it is capable of being used by any stakeholders or content managers. As an institution that receives federal funds, we are required to comply with accessibility standards, but we also know that providing information in an accessible way creates better content for everyone. Siteimprove gives us the guidance to improve our website for all visitors.
  • Great reporting
  • Easy to use interface
  • Integrates with many content management systems
  • The reports can be overwhelming if not properly filtered
Siteimprove is the best value for the cost. While there are other systems that give you similar feedback, they cost a lot more and their interfaces seem dated. Siteimprove is constantly adding new features or improving their existing ones. Their customer support is fantastic and their online training and documentation is excellent.
Read John Dezember's full review
Judith Gunter profile photo
December 08, 2017

Siteimprove Review

Creighton University is a Jesuit University located in Omaha Nebraska with a student board of approximately 10,000.00. We have traditional students and online students. Creighton has been using Siteimprove since September 2016. We use it across the University. In the beginning, we used Siteimprove for correcting level 4XX. With the last SiteImprove version update, Siteimprove added some important areas of interest, SEO analytics, Accessibility and Digital Certainty Index.
  • Creighton currently uses 5 tools in Siteimprove, Digital Certainty Index (DCI), Quality assurance (QA), accessibility, SEO, and Policies. I have found these to be so helpful in keeping our sites healthy and knowing the digital impact of Creighton sites within the Higher Education industry. To be more specific, Siteimprove has proved to be a helpful tool in identifying areas we are/were lacking such as fixing level 4XX technical errors, content quality, security and user experience.
  • Siteimprove allows reports on sites health to be sent automatically to site owners. The software makes expectations of site owners clear, Siteimprove has the ability to prioritize or categorize errors by identifying errors according to expertise needs. The software indicates how much gains in ‘point rankings’, the site will get if an error is fixed. This is helpful in strategizing what is important and prioritizing what needs to be fixed.
  • We have more than 20,000.00 pages we monitor using Siteimprove.
  • Siteimprove helps us figure our accessibility, usability, credibility and trustworthiness, and how well-poised your site is to respond to SEO challenge within the Higher Education industry.
  • Siteimprove has an amazing customer support.
  • While working in Siteimprove I have noticed modules that are not complete. Siteimprove is a young company and continues to improve its software and also this is expected in software development but I wish they would only push complete modules to their clients.
If you want your search engine ranking to be top notch without paying a lot, this is the software to go to. It does the job and everything is well explained and customer service is great. There is a forum, and tutorials available when you are stuck as well.
Read Judith Gunter's full review
Michael Rock profile photo
September 11, 2017

Siteimprove Rocks!

We are using it across the entire county. We use it primarily for website quality assurance. Our websites reflect upon our organization so the quality is important.
  • Identifies and prioritizes broken links.
  • Identifies accessibility issues.
  • Analytics can tell you the story of your visitors.
  • Include better examples for fixing accessibility issues.
Great for website broken links and accessibility. Not sure about SEO since we haven't used it.
Read Michael Rock's full review

About Siteimprove

Siteimprove is a digital analytics and content QA platform. On the digital analytics side, in addition to conversion measurements and site visitor journey tracking, Siteimprove also includes in-page web analytics features, such as behavior maps and user feedback/surveys. On the content side of things, Siteimprove offers website performance monitoring, SEO, PDF and webpage scanning for compliance with brand policies, etc. The Analytics and Content suites can be purchased separately, or in combination as the Siteimprove Intelligence Platform.

Siteimprove Integrations

Siteimprove Competitors

monsido, sitemorse, powermapper

Siteimprove Technical Details

Supported Countries:North America, Latin America, Europe, Asia
Supported Languages: English, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Norwegian, Portuguese, Spanish, Swedish