Siteimprove Reviews

June 08, 2021
John Harrell | TrustRadius Reviewer
We primarily use Siteimprove to implement accessibility policies. As a marketing company, we want as many people as possible to have access to our content. In addition, the thoroughness of its functions in the Siteimprove review shows us a great deal of room for improvement. By observing that the number increases as specific tasks are completed and the overall site experience is improved, we find it natural. We are ready to continue to invest in this product.
  • Siteimprove provides tools to improve the accessibility and quality of your website, including broken links and spelling errors, and analysis.
  • Siteimprove offers webinars and training information on all aspects of their services, which is an excellent resource for me.
  • Siteimprove is an excellent first-line defense against common web problems.
  • One thing I want to do is to assign specific violation cases to particular users.
  • To be able to customize better the analysis reports that are sent to users.
  • I also want more training and resources. However, the webinars I have attended have been helpful.
If you need a solution to help you track and demonstrate your progress in accessibility compliance, this program is ideal. I recommend it on behalf of its results. Thanks to the tools, we have improved performance, I like how it is done, and I think it will surprise you.
Read John Harrell's full review
July 26, 2021
Lainie Strange | TrustRadius Reviewer
We are using it enterprise in State Government with a majority of departments using it across the organization.
Is it addressing accessibility and quality assurance issues across all public facing websites?
  • Provides detailed information on where accessibility issues are located
  • It provides great support in explaining what the accessibility error is
  • Easy export of reports in multiple formats to share with anyone
  • Can have unlimited users
  • It weights the accessibility errors so you know which ones to tackle first
  • Adjust the accessibility score based on what accessibility standards you have decided to follow for your organization
Siteimprove is better suited for public-facing websites versus interactive applications. It can index interactive applications, but if an application needs user input to move around the applications, this is not well suited for that.
We have a wide variety of skill levels using Siteimprove.
Read Lainie Strange's full review
May 20, 2021
Gareth Beer | TrustRadius Reviewer
Siteimprove is predominantly used by the university to support our accessibility and compliance requirements across the structural and content elements of our websites. This breaks down with the Digital team using the data supplied by Siteimprove to ensure our faculties are building compliant web pages with compliant content. Siteimprove has enabled us to effectively analyze the areas of the site we should focus on.
  • Effective dashboards providing a good level of information.
  • A well thought out UI which is user focused.
  • Good user management.
  • Settings / admin panel - needs updating inline with the main UI.
  • Report set up - more complicated than it needs to be.
Siteimprove does a very good job of articulating the information that needs accessing in a clear, transparent way. The dashboards have been designed with users in mind and the fact that we can extract the 'value' of the changes we implement makes the product more attractive. Siteimprove have clearly invested lots of time and resource on the accessibility feature with the dashboards and reports available being particularly strong.
Read Gareth Beer's full review
June 22, 2021
Noelle Becker | TrustRadius Reviewer
We are currently only using this in the communications office. It allows us to look at any issues with our website, broken links, other quality control issues, ADA compliance, and analytics. It allows us to see where exactly we have an issue and how it can be fixed.
  • The site is very easy and intuitive to use
  • The analytics portion is very straightforward
  • Some of the issues with ADA compliance can be a little difficult to locate on our site, but I am not sure if that is our website's issue or Siteimprove's issue.
I have been able to give details analytics reports to the board or other leadership team members if they need information about our website performance or page views. I have also been successful at maintaining a high percentage rating for our quality assurance portion with fixing misspelled words or broken links as they occur. That has been super helpful.
Read Noelle Becker's full review
February 09, 2020
Deborah Thayer | TrustRadius Reviewer
It is being used across the whole organization. For me, it addresses the problem of scanning through the website to catch broken links, SEO, and accessibility issues. It saves me a great deal of time in my day-to-day life managing the web.
  • Reports
  • Quality assurance overview
  • More customizable reports.
  • When fixing errors like broken links, etc. it takes too long to be verified.
I only know scenarios where it Siteimprove is well suited. As a front-end web developer, the things I am looking for are ways to increase performance, do better with our SEO, and lower the amounts of broken links and miss-spellings.
I have not encountered a problem with Siteimprove support so far.
Read Deborah Thayer's full review
January 30, 2020
Julie Saxton | TrustRadius Reviewer
We use it as an extra set of hands to monitor our school's website. It lets us know when there are QA issues (typos, broken links) and also when the site goes down and for how long. We also monitor the page load data with Siteimprove. It's great for subdomains or new builds too.
  • QA is easy to use and effective.
  • Making site changes after SI flags something is easy.
  • It's a bit expensive for a non-profit. I'd love a lite version for schools and other NPs.
If you are a small firm with a big website, it's a must! If you have multiple site editors, it's a must! Once you have site improve doing its thing, it's hard to go back to site admin without it.
Great customer service and ramped up support/lessons as I was beginning.
Read Julie Saxton's full review
January 28, 2020
Frank Zare | TrustRadius Reviewer
We use Siteimprove as an all-in-one software that helps with our digital presence. It's a complete tool that helps us with improving accessibility, SEO, content quality, security issues, and managing the website.

• We utilize it for accessibility.
  • Web analytics.
  • More robust reporting system.
  • Integrating with our current CMS.
Siteimprove analytics platform is the best by far. We utilize the platform on a daily basis to keep a pulse on our website and manage several factors such as accessibility, SEO, contents.
They were there every step of the way if we had any questions or issues and they assisted us with it.
Read Frank Zare's full review
October 22, 2019
Matt Emge | TrustRadius Reviewer
It's helping us do several things: create websites that are more accessible, have better SEO code and content, and understand potential issues in the code that could affect performance.
  • I like the SiteImprove shows me exactly where on the page and in the code there is a potential issue.
  • It provides a justification for the concern based on best practices and provides examples for solving the problem.
  • It gives me just as much information as I need and expands to show me when needed.
  • I don't like that there are different navigation paths to go from point A to point B. When I want to navigate to a specific place, I have more than one way to get there, which means I have to make a decision about how I want to there and I'd rather the designer make that design based on what would be most efficient for me.
I've used support often and it has been responsive, thorough and considerate of our needs. I can get a tech right away, they understand the issue, and work with us to resolve it. Often the problem is with the site we are trying to scan, sometimes it is with their product. I appreciate that they go beyond support into continually helping us implement SiteImprove in more places with 3rd party integration.
Read Matt Emge's full review
February 01, 2020
Siteimprove was proposed by Public Affairs and is being used for all corporate websites.
  • Slick interface
  • Online help
  • Integration with CMS
  • SEO
Well Suited For: Broken links. This is the widely used feature in our organization. Every website to scanned pre-launch to make sure there are no broken links. Report generation is friendly and can be scheduled as well.
Less Appropriate For: Website monitoring. Siteimprove reported our website down on multiple occasions while not actually down, but one of the servers in EU was down. So this tool does not give a true picture on monitoring as they cannot monitor from different geographic locations.
Great support. We had multiple customer representatives change over time. But each one supported well, setting periodic assessments and proposing new features. Many were given for free.
November 15, 2018
John Dezember | TrustRadius Reviewer
I use Siteimprove to monitor our institution website for uptime, accessibility compliance and misspelled words. While it is only being used in the Communications department, it is capable of being used by any stakeholders or content managers. As an institution that receives federal funds, we are required to comply with accessibility standards, but we also know that providing information in an accessible way creates better content for everyone. Siteimprove gives us the guidance to improve our website for all visitors.
  • Great reporting
  • Easy to use interface
  • Integrates with many content management systems
  • The reports can be overwhelming if not properly filtered
Siteimprove is the best value for the cost. While there are other systems that give you similar feedback, they cost a lot more and their interfaces seem dated. Siteimprove is constantly adding new features or improving their existing ones. Their customer support is fantastic and their online training and documentation is excellent.
Read John Dezember's full review
December 08, 2017
Judith Gunter | TrustRadius Reviewer
Creighton University is a Jesuit University located in Omaha Nebraska with a student board of approximately 10,000.00. We have traditional students and online students. Creighton has been using Siteimprove since September 2016. We use it across the University. In the beginning, we used Siteimprove for correcting level 4XX. With the last SiteImprove version update, Siteimprove added some important areas of interest, SEO analytics, Accessibility and Digital Certainty Index.
  • Creighton currently uses 5 tools in Siteimprove, Digital Certainty Index (DCI), Quality assurance (QA), accessibility, SEO, and Policies. I have found these to be so helpful in keeping our sites healthy and knowing the digital impact of Creighton sites within the Higher Education industry. To be more specific, Siteimprove has proved to be a helpful tool in identifying areas we are/were lacking such as fixing level 4XX technical errors, content quality, security and user experience.
  • Siteimprove allows reports on sites health to be sent automatically to site owners. The software makes expectations of site owners clear, Siteimprove has the ability to prioritize or categorize errors by identifying errors according to expertise needs. The software indicates how much gains in ‘point rankings’, the site will get if an error is fixed. This is helpful in strategizing what is important and prioritizing what needs to be fixed.
  • We have more than 20,000.00 pages we monitor using Siteimprove.
  • Siteimprove helps us figure our accessibility, usability, credibility and trustworthiness, and how well-poised your site is to respond to SEO challenge within the Higher Education industry.
  • Siteimprove has an amazing customer support.
  • While working in Siteimprove I have noticed modules that are not complete. Siteimprove is a young company and continues to improve its software and also this is expected in software development but I wish they would only push complete modules to their clients.
If you want your search engine ranking to be top notch without paying a lot, this is the software to go to. It does the job and everything is well explained and customer service is great. There is a forum, and tutorials available when you are stuck as well.
Read Judith Gunter's full review
September 11, 2017
Michael Rock | TrustRadius Reviewer
We are using it across the entire county. We use it primarily for website quality assurance. Our websites reflect upon our organization so the quality is important.
  • Identifies and prioritizes broken links.
  • Identifies accessibility issues.
  • Analytics can tell you the story of your visitors.
  • Include better examples for fixing accessibility issues.
Great for website broken links and accessibility. Not sure about SEO since we haven't used it.
Read Michael Rock's full review

What is Siteimprove?

Siteimprove is a digital analytics and content QA platform. On the digital analytics side, in addition to conversion measurements and site visitor journey tracking, Siteimprove also includes in-page web analytics features, such as behavior maps and user feedback/surveys. On the content side of things, Siteimprove offers website performance monitoring, SEO, PDF and webpage scanning for compliance with brand policies, etc. The Analytics and Content suites can be purchased separately, or in combination as the Siteimprove Intelligence Platform.

Siteimprove Video

Siteimprove DCI™ Score: Accessibility, SEO, and Quality Assurance

Siteimprove Integrations

Siteimprove Competitors

Siteimprove Pricing

Siteimprove Technical Details

Supported Countries:North America, Latin America, Europe, Asia
Supported Languages: English, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Norwegian, Portuguese, Spanish, Swedish