Siteimprove Reviews

Matt Emge | TrustRadius Reviewer
October 22, 2019

Rich in features and easy to use

Pros and Cons

• I like the SiteImprove shows me exactly where on the page and in the code there is a potential issue.
  • It provides a justification for the concern based on best practices and provides examples for solving the problem.
  • It gives me just as much information as I need and expands to show me when needed.
  • I don't like that there are different navigation paths to go from point A to point B. When I want to navigate to a specific place, I have more than one way to get there, which means I have to make a decision about how I want to there and I'd rather the designer make that design based on what would be most efficient for me.
Read Matt Emge's full review
Judith Gunter | TrustRadius Reviewer
December 08, 2017

Siteimprove Review

Pros and Cons

• Creighton currently uses 5 tools in Siteimprove, Digital Certainty Index (DCI), Quality assurance (QA), accessibility, SEO, and Policies. I have found these to be so helpful in keeping our sites healthy and knowing the digital impact of Creighton sites within the Higher Education industry. To be more specific, Siteimprove has proved to be a helpful tool in identifying areas we are/were lacking such as fixing level 4XX technical errors, content quality, security and user experience.
  • Siteimprove allows reports on sites health to be sent automatically to site owners. The software makes expectations of site owners clear, Siteimprove has the ability to prioritize or categorize errors by identifying errors according to expertise needs. The software indicates how much gains in ‘point rankings’, the site will get if an error is fixed. This is helpful in strategizing what is important and prioritizing what needs to be fixed.
  • We have more than 20,000.00 pages we monitor using Siteimprove.
  • Siteimprove helps us figure our accessibility, usability, credibility and trustworthiness, and how well-poised your site is to respond to SEO challenge within the Higher Education industry.
  • Siteimprove has an amazing customer support.
  • While working in Siteimprove I have noticed modules that are not complete. Siteimprove is a young company and continues to improve its software and also this is expected in software development but I wish they would only push complete modules to their clients.
Read Judith Gunter's full review
Michael Rock | TrustRadius Reviewer
September 11, 2017

Siteimprove Rocks!

Pros and Cons

• Identifies and prioritizes broken links.
  • Identifies accessibility issues.
  • Analytics can tell you the story of your visitors.
  • Include better examples for fixing accessibility issues.
Read Michael Rock's full review

About Siteimprove

Siteimprove is a digital analytics and content QA platform. On the digital analytics side, in addition to conversion measurements and site visitor journey tracking, Siteimprove also includes in-page web analytics features, such as behavior maps and user feedback/surveys. On the content side of things, Siteimprove offers website performance monitoring, SEO, PDF and webpage scanning for compliance with brand policies, etc. The Analytics and Content suites can be purchased separately, or in combination as the Siteimprove Intelligence Platform.

Siteimprove Integrations

Siteimprove Competitors

monsido, sitemorse, powermapper

Siteimprove Pricing

Siteimprove Technical Details

Supported Countries:North America, Latin America, Europe, Asia
Supported Languages: English, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Norwegian, Portuguese, Spanish, Swedish