Score 7 out of 10
Read William Van Fleet's full review
Pros and Cons
- One of the primary reasons we selected SiteSpect was the fact that the experience is flicker-free. From that standpoint, it is still more capable than any platform we've seen demonstrated.
- SiteSpect is very useful to run "target" type campaigns. For our purposes, we can quickly deploy changes that would require more lengthy core development times.
- SiteSpect's support is top notch, and the tool is so robust that almost any testing scenario can be realized.
- We've never been able to reconcile SiteSpect's analytics with our own, so the value of that offering is completely lost on us.
- SiteSpect isn't a business user friendly tool. We use either front-end or full-stack developers to build and deploy our tests. Without some front-end dev knowledge, a marketer would probably find SiteSpect intimidating or difficult to use.
- While SiteSpect is truly flicker-free, the functionality comes at the expense of an extra hop for our website visitors. This can add latency and complicate troubleshooting efforts.