- Multipost is a really useful part of the software. It really helps us do our job faster.
- Separating the candidates and introducing them in a really easy and transparent way.
- Automatically reject all the candidates who do not qualify for the job.
- The graphics of the posting site should be improved.
- Some details were missing from the posting, but the developer improved the software immediately to correct this.
- Sometimes good candidates are also rejected, but we can look into it.
All managers are now following the applications into the software and we have the ability to better select the potential candidates to invite for interviews.
We use Skeeled to digitalize our recruitment process by centralizing all our incoming applications in one online tool. This software is used for all vacancies across the department. I like that all the data is centralized and all internal stakeholders can work with the same tool. It reduces the amount of email back and forward, and the risk of losing relevant information about the recruitment process diminishes significantly.
- One centralized database so all data is located in one place
- Reduced risk of losing information about the candidates or process
- Uploading the CV doesn't always work as smoothly - the algorithm behind the software still leaves quite [a few] gaps which the candidates [have to] add manually
- They need to develop the possibility to adjust the automatic emails if needed
In a business environment where a lot of processes are already digitalized, this is the perfect step to take for the HR team. The more international minded he company is in terms of recruitment, the bigger the benefits.
If you are a very local company with limited digital mindset, this is not the right tool for you.
Skeeled Scorecard Summary
Feature Scorecard Summary
Skeeled Technical Details