Reviews (1-11 of 11)
- Perfect customer service
- Solutions proposed immediately
- Regular feedback and business meetings
- Perfect overview over all candidates
- System for "backup" candidates, meaning saving some candidates for other, later job offers
- The customer support is really responsive. Any request is answered within a day and any suggestion of improvement is taken into account.
- The tool is friendly to use. Watching candidate video is much more enjoyable than reading their resume.
- Accessible everywhere, all the recruiting managers can share their insights on candidates.
- GDPR compliant.
- The lack of follow-up, on-line, regarding muli-posting on publications. An additional email is often required.
- A documentation on how to use Skeeled to share with the different users.
- A link with Outlook when scheduling interviews.
- My favorite is the video interview. You get immediately a better impression about the candidate.
- The possibility to chat between departments on a profile is so simple and performant. Recruitment is much easier and faster.
- Due to Skeeled, we have a great data base, which helps us to find profiles in a short term.
- It would be nice to be able to change small things on a posted job.
- The upload of CVs is sometimes complicated.
- Some more archives would be perfect, like "On hold" - "To Refuse" - "Refused".
- Getting the video interviews from the candidates is very helpful. We can test the language skills. We get a first impression about the person and on the candidates vision of the job.
- We have a great database which is in accordance with the current GDPR legislation.
- The communication on profiles between managers is quick and easy. The communication with the candidates is easy as well.
- Skeeled allows a diverse analysis of applicants.
- The time saving is very good as the whole recruitment process is significantly improved.
- The video function is very good and helps in the recruitment process, also because we often have applicants from abroad.
- I've had no negative experiences so far.
- It provides an overall view
- Email tool: when sending emails in a conversation, one has to include subject and sender every single time
- Candidate sees “no-reply” in the reply too
- No possibility to recall an email
- Customer service
- Tracking of applications
- Easiness to post on 1 place and have it appear on a lot of places (company website, LinkedIn, ...)
- Specialization about the aviation industry and jobs in the algorithms.
- A better way of sorting the applications and the jobs.
- Multipost is a really useful part of the software. It really helps us do our job faster.
- Separating the candidates and introducing them in a really easy and transparent way.
- Automatically reject all the candidates who do not qualify for the job.
- The graphics of the posting site should be improved.
- Some details were missing from the posting, but the developer improved the software immediately to correct this.
- Sometimes good candidates are also rejected, but we can look into it.
All managers are now following the applications into the software and we have the ability to better select the potential candidates to invite for interviews.
We use Skeeled to digitalize our recruitment process by centralizing all our incoming applications in one online tool. This software is used for all vacancies across the department. I like that all the data is centralized and all internal stakeholders can work with the same tool. It reduces the amount of email back and forward, and the risk of losing relevant information about the recruitment process diminishes significantly.
- One centralized database so all data is located in one place
- Reduced risk of losing information about the candidates or process
- Uploading the CV doesn't always work as smoothly - the algorithm behind the software still leaves quite [a few] gaps which the candidates [have to] add manually
- They need to develop the possibility to adjust the automatic emails if needed
In a business environment where a lot of processes are already digitalized, this is the perfect step to take for the HR team. The more international minded he company is in terms of recruitment, the bigger the benefits.
If you are a very local company with limited digital mindset, this is not the right tool for you.
Skeeled Scorecard Summary
Feature Scorecard Summary
Skeeled Technical Details