All managers are now following the applications …
Candidate Search (16)
Resume Management (16)
Applicant Tracking (16)
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Skeeled, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Would you like us to let the vendor know that you want pricing?
According to the vendor, skeeled helps companies hire the right people faster with predictive talent acquisition software. They offer an all-in-one online solution that digitalises and automates the first steps of the recruitment process, saving recruiters a great amount of time and allowing them to focus on the best talent.
Today, skeeled positions itself as a comprehensive talent acquisition suite offering you a set of recruitment marketing and recruitment software features that are essential for hiring success:
automated publishing of job offers
automated CV screening
structured video interviews
advanced tracking functionalities
talent sourcing and many others.
skeeled aims to increase recruiter productivity, promote collaborative hiring and enhance the candidate experience from awareness to hire.
- Supported: Job Requisition Management
- Supported: Company Website Posting
- Supported: Publish to Social Media
- Supported: Job Search Site Posting
- Supported: Customized Application Form
- Supported: Resume Management
- Supported: Duplicate Candidate Prevention
- Supported: Candidate Search
- Supported: Applicant Tracking
- Supported: Collaboration
- Supported: Email Templates
- Supported: User Permissions
- Supported: Notifications and Alerts
- Supported: Reporting
- Skeeled has vastly improved the speed of talent acquisition.
- Skeeled has very little learning curve - it is easy to use.
- Skeeled doesn't need a lot of maintenance - so it is administrator friendly.
- Direct viewing of application during the research time frame.
- Easy to add notes and remarks for follow up.
- It standardizes documents.
- It creates a database.
- It should be adaptable to the user concerns HR/Manager.
- Recruitment is less time consuming than before.
- Better communication with line managers.
- Reduced costs.
- Skeeled has not influenced them so far, except that she has come to good use in recruitment.
- Quicker applications mgmt.
- Ease of use for managers (less hassle).
- Very efficient and easy to use - so it saves a ton of time.
- Clarity saves time and money.
- Better organization
- More candidates
- Fast processes
- Win for time
- Win for efficiency
- Positive management efficiency with multiple Hiring Managers' vacancies
- Overview on multiple vacancies
- Better overview to manage the enormous amount of candidates
- We approximately cut by the hiring time by half.
- Simplifies and smooths the all processes.
- We improved the overview about candidates in the different positions.
- Our recruitment process is faster. We save a lot of time and time is money!
- We can provide better KPIs about our recruitments.
- Positive impact as we have less costs (no need of a recruitment agency).
- Good filter to avoid wasting time by inviting candidates that don't fit.
- Recruitment is faster.
- We have more candidates.
- We can focus on more candidates and choose the best.
- More efficient recruitment process - less time consuming