All managers are now following the applications …
Candidate Search (16)
Resume Management (16)
Applicant Tracking (16)
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Skeeled, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Would you like us to let the vendor know that you want pricing?
According to the vendor, skeeled helps companies hire the right people faster with predictive talent acquisition software. They offer an all-in-one online solution that digitalises and automates the first steps of the recruitment process, saving recruiters a great amount of time and allowing them to focus on the best talent.
Today, skeeled positions itself as a comprehensive talent acquisition suite offering you a set of recruitment marketing and recruitment software features that are essential for hiring success:
automated publishing of job offers
automated CV screening
structured video interviews
advanced tracking functionalities
talent sourcing and many others.
skeeled aims to increase recruiter productivity, promote collaborative hiring and enhance the candidate experience from awareness to hire.
- Supported: Job Requisition Management
- Supported: Company Website Posting
- Supported: Publish to Social Media
- Supported: Job Search Site Posting
- Supported: Customized Application Form
- Supported: Resume Management
- Supported: Duplicate Candidate Prevention
- Supported: Candidate Search
- Supported: Applicant Tracking
- Supported: Collaboration
- Supported: Email Templates
- Supported: User Permissions
- Supported: Notifications and Alerts
- Supported: Reporting
- Predictive analytics.
- Easy to use.
- Limited customization options for emailing candidates.
- Historical reporting not intuitive.
- Documentation a little light.
- Customer support availability
- Client-oriented solution
- Flexible system
- CV printing
- More flexibility for diplomas
- One shot view to all info for quick review.
- Keep all CVs viewable over time.
- Email people when a new resume arrives.
- Very easy to customize the system and process.
- Excellent customer support.
- Easy to implement.
- User friendly.
- CV parsing.
- Look and feel of job ads.
- Possibility to modify ads once published but this will be solved in V3 in June 2020.
- Very clearly arranged.
- Very good selection features.
- Less paper.
- Aggregate all new applications within a single tool.
- Enable candidates to add additional information/documents.
- Check at a glance which candidates would be a good fit.
- Analytics data (geographic, etc.).
- Online form is sometimes a bit tedious to fill in.
- Fast and efficient.
- Clearly arranged.
- Individual editing of the overview would be nice.
- Skeeled allows a diverse analysis of applicants.
- The time saving is very good as the whole recruitment process is significantly improved.
- The video function is very good and helps in the recruitment process, also because we often have applicants from abroad.
- I've had no negative experiences so far.
- It provides an overall view
- Email tool: when sending emails in a conversation, one has to include subject and sender every single time
- Candidate sees “no-reply” in the reply too
- No possibility to recall an email
- Customer service
- Tracking of applications
- Easiness to post on 1 place and have it appear on a lot of places (company website, LinkedIn, ...)
- Specialization about the aviation industry and jobs in the algorithms.
- A better way of sorting the applications and the jobs.
- Ease of use
- Clear overview & multiple vacancy management
- Hiring Manager implication & transparency
- Status overviews & follow-up
- Multiposting process
- Automation of implementation
- Use of templates
- Perfect customer service
- Solutions proposed immediately
- Regular feedback and business meetings
- Perfect overview over all candidates
- System for "backup" candidates, meaning saving some candidates for other, later job offers
- The customer support is really responsive. Any request is answered within a day and any suggestion of improvement is taken into account.
- The tool is friendly to use. Watching candidate video is much more enjoyable than reading their resume.
- Accessible everywhere, all the recruiting managers can share their insights on candidates.
- GDPR compliant.
- The lack of follow-up, on-line, regarding muli-posting on publications. An additional email is often required.
- A documentation on how to use Skeeled to share with the different users.
- A link with Outlook when scheduling interviews.
- My favorite is the video interview. You get immediately a better impression about the candidate.
- The possibility to chat between departments on a profile is so simple and performant. Recruitment is much easier and faster.
- Due to Skeeled, we have a great data base, which helps us to find profiles in a short term.
- It would be nice to be able to change small things on a posted job.
- The upload of CVs is sometimes complicated.
- Some more archives would be perfect, like "On hold" - "To Refuse" - "Refused".
- Filters to select the best candidates (based on your criteria).
- Allows the videos.
- Good follow up board.
- Not really anything I could talk about as I'm really satisfied with this tool.
- Multipost is a really useful part of the software. It really helps us do our job faster.
- Separating the candidates and introducing them in a really easy and transparent way.
- Automatically reject all the candidates who do not qualify for the job.
- The graphics of the posting site should be improved.
- Some details were missing from the posting, but the developer improved the software immediately to correct this.
- Sometimes good candidates are also rejected, but we can look into it.
- One centralized database so all data is located in one place
- Reduced risk of losing information about the candidates or process
- Uploading the CV doesn't always work as smoothly - the algorithm behind the software still leaves quite [a few] gaps which the candidates [have to] add manually
- They need to develop the possibility to adjust the automatic emails if needed