Reviews (1-2 of 2)
It's primarily used by our Warehouse team for picking items, but other departments use it as well to track inventory. It's helped our Warehouse team be more accurate with picking products as it requires several checks in the process to make sure the correct items were picked. Our accuracy has greatly increased.
- Requires multiple checks which help with accuracy.
- Allows for multiple warehouses, so you can keep track of inventory at multiple locations all in one place.
- It really needs to have customizable access as their default options don't quite fit our requirements for different users.
It's very good for multiple locations. It's very easy to manage the inventory for different locations.
Read this authenticated review
Their Support team answers questions well, but can be a bit slow with responding.
September 25, 2019
Score 10 out of 10
SkuVault is currently being used to manage the inventory for both our brick and mortar retail store, as well as all of the inventory in the warehouse for online sales. The issues addressed include but aren't limited to the current inventory counts and having a traceable history should have have an issues with an item that has no been received or currently misplaced.
- Customer support are amazing. Very smart and quick to reply.
- The reporting system has been amazing for ordering and monitoring sales over time,
- The purchase orders have made a huge difference in the speed we can receive products
- We are hoping they improve their cycle counting process, which I am told is in the works
- A queue for how long uploads would take would be helpful for when theres a long wait
- I would like to have a little bit more control over who has access to what portions, other than a blanket title
We needed to figure out how to run both the retail store and the online system from the warehouse. With their help we were able to run 2 different "stores" from the same warehouse. With their assistance we were able to separate the two, and not have to worry about over selling an item or not being able to fulfill and order because it was place from the other location.
Read this authenticated review
Their support has been MORE than amazing. I work with them quite often to work in ways to improve how we use our system and learning all about the new things that are coming. The support staff always does their best and usually we are able to find a solution to the issues. And if are unable to find it on the 1st try pass it up to a specialist who quickly works to help you solve it
SkuVault Scorecard Summary
What is SkuVault?
SkuVault is a cloud-based inventory and warehouse management system offering unlimited SKUs, orders and warehouses. According to the vendor, this solution’s real-time quantity syncs prevent out of stocks, barcoding and QC reduce picking and shipping errors, and the smart re-order reports ensure that your purchasing decisions are backed by hard data.
The vendor says their clients on average decrease out of stocks by 10 times, reduce labor costs by 30%, and reduce fulfillment time by 87%.
- Does not have featureFree Trial Available?No
- Does not have featureFree or Freemium Version Available?No
- Does not have featurePremium Consulting/Integration Services Available?No
- Entry-level set up fee?Optional
SkuVault Support Options
|Video Tutorials / Webinar|
SkuVault Technical Details
|Mobile Application:||Apple iOS, Android, Windows Phone, Blackberry, Mobile Web|