Products that are considered exceptional by their customers based on a variety of criteria win TrustRadius awards. Learn more about the types of TrustRadius awards to make the best purchase decision. More about TrustRadius Awards
- Desktop sharing (194)8.484%
- High quality audio (193)8.080%
- High quality video (188)7.878%
- Low bandwidth requirements (185)6.767%
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Skype for Business, now part of Microsoft Teams, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Would you like us to let the vendor know that you want pricing?
- Tech Details
Skype for Business was a unified communications tool superseded by Microsoft Teams.
For personal use, Skype Desktop and Mobile apps are still available for download, but for business functionality the vendor now fully supports Microsoft Teams as the replacement for Skype for Business.
- More meeting scheduling
- Quicker support to clinic population
- In computer voice calling and eliminate desk phones
- Broadcasting a seminar or calls to a large audience.
- Checking when other team members are online which will help know when you're able to contact them best.
- Use strong security standards to protect the content of your messages or calls.
- We can utilize the video tool
- We can communicate with CLIENTS
- More video and web conferencing using screen shares and recording for absent workers.