SkySlope Reviews

September 06, 2020
David Renberg | TrustRadius Reviewer
This software is being used by our entire organization. It has helped the company become paperless in our record-keeping while bundling a digital software service that we all need. Our agents can keep documents organized, it makes document review easy, helps manage forms, contact info for clients, manage tasks, and archive old documents.
  • The checklists are very good. The manager can outline exact expectations and users get clarity on those expectations.
  • Their digital signature software is very good. I have used several others and it is every bit as good as others and is included in the cost of the software saving all of my agents money.
  • The archive functionality is very good as well. It makes it easy to get old files out of the main dashboard, while making retrieving them just as easy
  • Their customer service is AMAZING. They always give a quick answer, they are always available and courteous, can't say enough positive about this.
  • Their task manager is not good at all. It is clunky and not very intuitive. In principle, I like the ability to assign tasks to new transactions, but overall this functionality lacks.
  • If a file is created, it canNOT be deleted. This is very annoying in the case of accidental file creation; it jumbles the archive. Seems like a very easy thing to implement, but support said there isn't currently a way.
  • The quick audit function is great when files are new, but it is not available for completed files to do the final review. Again an easy implement you would think, but not having this makes reviewing files in the final stages very clunky. It takes forever. Support gave me a workaround, so that helps.
SkySlope is most suited for real estate firm document management. I cannot think of another industry that it would be suited for; it is pretty specific. If you have less than 20-30 transactions a year, it wouldn't probably be worth the money versus just scanning. Our company does ~150 per year, and it saves me so much time. It is great for managing brokers of any sized firm with a fair number of transactions.
I would give it an 11 if I could. It's very responsive, very informative, very prompt. This is probably the biggest strength of the company.
Read David Renberg's full review
May 08, 2020
Len Nevin | TrustRadius Reviewer
We use SkySlope for our transaction management and broker compliance. Our team operates out of multiple states and SkySlope allows us a one login location to manage our real estate transactions no matter the location.
  • Broker compliance checklists
  • Email to upload documents
  • Emailing documents out of system
  • eSignature
  • Signature templates
  • Sometimes, when placing signatures on top of documents, it doesn't lay out once completed as designed
It's a simple platform for broker compliance in real estate transactions.
They have always been quick to respond to any potential issues I may be having.
Read Len Nevin's full review

What is SkySlope?

SkySlope, from the company of the same name in Sacramento, is a real estate software application designed to streamlines the transaction process, enabling brokers to focus on growing their business.

SkySlope Technical Details