- Communication Channel
- Project management
- Team management via slack channels
- Different Clients management over a single platform
- Easy file …
Products that are considered exceptional by their customers based on a variety of criteria win TrustRadius awards. Learn more about the types of TrustRadius awards to make the best purchase decision. More about TrustRadius Awards
- Chat (262)9.797%
- Discussions (253)9.292%
- Notifications (259)9.090%
- Search (243)8.585%
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Slack, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Slack is a group messaging or team collaboration app that aims to simplify communication for businesses. Features include open discussions, private groups, and direct messaging, as well as deep contextual search and message archiving, and file sharing. Slack integrates with a number of other tools, such as MailChimp, Dropbox, and Google Drive. Slack was acquired by Salesforce in December 2020.
The product is free to use, and also has paid plans with more features and greater controls.
The company has raised $340M in funding and boasts 800k users.
- Using Slack we can easily connect with different different org in one place.
- Effortless communication.
- Boosts corporate culture.
- Excellent integration.
- Easy to use and navigate.
- The chatting
- Group messaging
- Creating new channels
- Voice messaging
- Favoriting channels
- Create your own app and integrate it in Slack.
- My organisation has created X-Bot app which saves us a lot of time by providing FAQs answers, reset password and ServiceNow ticket status.
- Making communication easy and cost effective solution.
- Client management
- Team management
- Creating channels.
- Phone huddles.
- Pinning comments.
- Channels with different titles
- Connecting to different apps
- Sharing of links and files
- App Integration
- Sync with Mobile - On the go flow of communication
- Instant Messaging
- Audio/Video Calling
- Presenting Screen
- Channels and Groups
- Group Tagging
- Unique Channels
- Ease of integration with other apps
- Fast easy communication that allows you to Ping a co-worker.
- Quick easy huddles for quick meetings.
- Great place to bring together our CSR and Tech team for when we need each other's help.
- App integration
- Group creations
- Document sharing
- Google calendar integration.
- Google Drive integration.
- pre-scheduled messages.
- Thread function so that messages involving a certain topic aren't lost in the larger chat
- Tagging function so as to alert co-workers without having to send a separate, private message
- Customized status function
- easy set up
- easy to use
- easy to learn
- Team/project space
- Direct contact with Support group
- Direct messaging or sharing documents with team members
- ease of access (app or website)
- easy to use
- can have high storage for checking waaaaay back into chat history without taking my space in my personal device's storage
- You can link various apps to help you manage your business.
- You can communicate with your team easily.
- You can manage tasks by jot notes and creating specific channels.
- You can easily manage documents and files in their File Browser.
- Access on mobile
- SSO authentication
- Group chat.
- Ability to view docs together.
- For direct message.
- For message chat in a channel.
- For message in various threads.
- For starring a channel.
- For discussion with peers on the huddle.
- For sharing the threads with peers.
- Meeting organizers.
- Status flags.